• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Runasutaru said:
*Echoes of the past*
M.M, everyone is after your Shinies, EVEEEEEERYYYYYOOOOOONEEEEEEE...
They envy you, they idolise you, they are jealous of you, yet everyone loves you as a friend...Be careful... XD
*End echoes of past*
This is TRUE! You have no idea! Some punk by the name of Missingno. Master at SPPF just got a shiny Porygon on the first night he was resetting for. If you think I have too many shinies; heck, if you think Aaryn has too many shinies, you'll soon realize we're both dwarfed by his 41 shinies. (if he were to join here, he'd break in a new star colour) I'd be more than glad to put him to our strict lie detection regiment if he were to join... >=]

garra_of_the_desert said:
This is not funny! I just came across a suicine, wild and it was shiny! i was so happy, (no by battry was full) and it ran away! I did not have my master ball, i do not know where the hell it is! But dosn't it stay shiny though, i read somewhere it did!
The catdog's stats are predetermined before you meet it, so it will always be shiny if it was the first time. (that is, provided you didn't do something stupid like kill it/let it roar, then save) Congrats on the shiny Suicune! *does the new shiny dance*

Anyway, considering the travesty of someone else having a shiny Porygon2, I've decided to waste today, an entire day of my life, on shiny hunting. First, I'll finish up Emerald, get my first Johto starter, zoom through a second time (speed trial), get my second, then begin the Treecko/correlated ID hunt. Watch out, king of glitches!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
MetalMario said:
This is TRUE! You have no idea! Some punk by the name of Missingno. Master at SPPF just got a shiny Porygon on the first night he was resetting for. If you think I have too many shinies; heck, if you think Aaryn has too many shinies, you'll soon realize we're both dwarfed by his 41 shinies. (if he were to join here, he'd break in a new star colour) I'd be more than glad to put him to our strict lie detection regiment if he were to join... >=]

The catdog's stats are predetermined before you meet it, so it will always be shiny if it was the first time. (that is, provided you didn't do something stupid like kill it/let it roar, then save) Congrats on the shiny Suicune! *does the new shiny dance*

Anyway, considering the travesty of someone else having a shiny Porygon2, I've decided to waste today, an entire day of my life, on shiny hunting. First, I'll finish up Emerald, get my first Johto starter, zoom through a second time (speed trial), get my second, then begin the Treecko/correlated ID hunt. Watch out, king of glitches!
Oh yes, Missingno Master, I know that guy, seen him around SPPF.
He ALSO got Missingno and I THINK he had the Celebi Glitch happen to him, but that might only be a distortion of my memories. X_x;
He also has a Shiny Umbreon, if I recall. *Cries* NooOOoOoooOoOooOOoOOoOOooOoOOoOooOOoOOoOO!!! (http://darthno.ytmnd.com/)
I think he even has a Shiny Shiftry, if I recall correctly...My two fave Shinies other than Tentacruel washed away...Umbreon and Nuzleaf. T_T
NoooOoOOoOooOoOooOOoOoOooOOoOOoOooooOOoOoOOoOO!!!
And I don´t want to see someone go past Aaryn in Shiny count. T_T
*Huggles him* XD
LOL, gotta love it when the leader of the club lives "right next to you". *Pokes Spain* XD

Dude, the LUCK to see a Shiny Suicune like that...O.O
Lucky him! XD
Well, it always compensates the...Zapdos stuff. X_x;
Assured Shinies like Suicune are always cool! XP

Well, good luck on the hunting and the speeding through Emerald, M.M! ^_^
*Huggles*
I´m feeling so huggly at this time of night, XD *Almost midnight here, LOL*

Good luck everyone!
*Walks away silently*

P.S: Does anyone like how my sig looks now? n_n

xPokerusx

3 shinys!
Years
Hey im a new member and i wanted to ask if i could join or is it to late.I have 3 shinys including Cacturne/Alakazam/Golem

Years
Oh noes, another SPPFer has followed me here!! (j/k)

Yes, you may join. Welcome to the best club at PC!

Edit: Progressing towards my first Chiko on Emerald. Currently stocking up on Lemonades for Victory Road. My entire team's already L47-48. Then I'll do a speed trial and get my first Cyndaquil, and after that's the real play through. I'll reset for shiny Toto with low priority and get a regular one from Mt. Battle on XD.

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im back anyway congrats on all new shinys found in my absance,i have being egg hatching hoothoot and sudowoodo as well as Reviseing for my Sats after nex week my shiny hunting will be back to normal and i will hopefully find more shinys. anyway the tournement was a succes i came 1st in it somehow,mewtwo and Tyranitar whaere the ones who pulled of the victory while my other pokemon had fainted so i got my self a Jirachi *Hugs* anyway good luck everyone,and id like to say hello to all new members.

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
hello shc, no luck w/da shiny tyranitar... i'm keepin on it tho!

grats to those of you who got shinys, and gl to those who are looking^^.

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
Feraligatr master said:
Im back anyway congrats on all new shinys found in my absance,i have being egg hatching hoothoot and sudowoodo as well as Reviseing for my Sats after nex week my shiny hunting will be back to normal and i will hopefully find more shinys. anyway the tournement was a succes i came 1st in it somehow,mewtwo and Tyranitar whaere the ones who pulled of the victory while my other pokemon had fainted so i got my self a Jirachi *Hugs* anyway good luck everyone,and id like to say hello to all new members.

Congrats on that! Tyranitar defienetly rules! xD welcome to all new members!

Years
sorry i didnt post im sick and it doesnt matter i dont go to school anyway. i gotta find my sp because my moms friends got kicked out and they are staying here and her kids touch everything but i keep my games by my side at all times

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Akidatheart said:
Jirachi Trainer, I went to the Pokemon 10th anniversary celebration event on March 11, 2006 in Atlanta, GA.

*points* it you!! *Glomp* welcome back! wow now all we need is Shuko and we have our golden oldies of the SHC back!

so yeah, im training koffing at the moment in viridian forest and im having no luck, but you never know! i should really post more :\ lol

good luck to all.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Yes, it's me! Although I'm not so sure I want to be a golden oldie, lol. I did have a birthday while I was away so I guess I would be in denial if I said I wasn't headed in that direction. (and the alternative would be unacceptable anyway) I've been searching for a shiny swablu today. (and many previous days, lol) You know, sometimes the hunt is agonizing.. each time the screen goes black before a battle a part of me thinks "maybe this time" Then nope, try again. I imagine it will all be worth it one day though. The only shiny I have now I found when I was shopping (using pokemon with the pick up ability to find things) so there was no stress for that one. Well, back to hunting now!

Years
Where? Route 114? NooOooOoo, not the Seviper patch! If you find a shiny Seviper on your quest for shiny Swablu, I'd be glad to trade you my shiny Altaria in exchange for it. ;) I spent like a year looking for shiny Seviper but never found it. :(

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Ok, if I find a shiny seviper and you can figure out a way for us to trade, it's a deal. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a cave or patch of grass that you could carry a certain hold item to and it would decide what pokemon you ran into? (ok, it's a stretch, lol!)

statnio

Pokemon Online(Head Moderater)
Years
Hey can i please join the shiny hunters club?
i already have a shiny zubat, a shiny vulpix and a shiny butterfree!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Sure, sure - welcome to the best club at PC, statnio! I'm too lazy to find a link at the moment, but I'm sure another member will be more than happy to provide a huge obnoxious one for you that shows you were to get your own SHC trainer card (if you want one). I am (once again) up to my neck in homework and stuff for my work... so my shiny hunting time is being seriously cramped. I did get a bit of time in yesterday, but it produced 0 shinies...
Edit: Congratulations to... me! This marks my 700th post in the SHC! Huzzah!

Years
statnio said:
Hey can i please join the shiny hunters club?
i already have a shiny zubat, a shiny vulpix and a shiny butterfree!

Lol i think Zubat is the most common Shiny, i think 10 people have one! :P
Still no luck with my shinys! I decided to go after a milktank! Lol

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
hi ! haven't had any shiny luck,i hit 50 hours right now :P
had a little work and didn't do that much of playing but now I will ! :P congrats to all new members and shiniyes in the past 5 pages :P

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
decided to take a break from the larvitar,

am now getting a shiny groundon, my smeargle works FanTastically ...

spore+superfangx3+false swipe= 1 hp asleep groundon...

yay! wish me luck!

Back