• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Portal 2 (Co-op)

Years
Hey guys! My friends and I have created a gaming channel on YouTube, where we'll be posting a variety of different games, and playthroughs, and other shenanigans.

(Hopefully, that introduction doesn't count as promotion; it wasn't my intention to promote, but rather, provide a backstory on why I have a lot of threads of different games, played by different people!)

This thread is dedicated to Portal 2, a puzzle game that certainly challenges your mind. In this series, my good friend Echo Muffin and myself tackle a series of puzzles that will no doubt test our knowledge and logic, but also our trust and co-operation in one another. Tasty!

Ep. 1 - HIGH FIVE!

Ep. 2 - Hop Off!

Ep. 3 - Back Here?

Ep. 4 - Mass And Velocity

Ep. 5 - ROBOT SUICIDE

Hopefully, you like what you see! Feel free to leave feedback, and I'll be sure to pass it along. We'd love to hear what you guys think!

Last edited:
Back