• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
314? That's in the middle of the filler. XD
The Aizen battle was 309. :P

Yes, two of everything. No, you don't have to be drunk to see it.

Yea, I meant 317 x.x But I like being drunk! loljk

The doubles arc starts at 317, I don't think too many people would stop me in saying this ar is better than the fullbringers arc in the manga.

Well, that's enough motivation to see it XD

Years
In a battle against each Captain from the canon Soul Society, how would you fare?

I guess I would do pretty horrible. Seeing as that they all have powers and spirit energy and I'm a human. I wouldn't last more than 30 seconds with one of them if they had their bankai or shikai out. :x

lol, I meant with your zanpakto

Yes, two of everything. No, you don't have to be drunk to see it.

XD

Lapras:
That video is win, purely because it has Unohana in it :3
Though I prefer the new ending more than the opening.

Long-arse text is coming

In a battle against each Captain from the canon Soul Society, how would you fare?

Yamamoto
I'm establishing a strategy here: RUN LIKE HELL. So every time I mention strategy #1, you know what that means. :P Though, to be fair, my King/Ace card might stand a chance against his shikai, but even then it'll be very hard.

Soi Fon
Soi Fon hits fast, and hits hard. Most of my attacks are long-range, while her zanpakto works best in short-range battles. Either way, I'd try to stay away as far as her from possible, and fire off offensive card at her. If she gets close, I'll set trap cards around myself to prevent her from injecting a Homonka on me.

Kira
Kira's ability heavily relies on being able to actually cut something to double its weight. Since my cards are only usable by me, he would have to resort to attacking me directly, and that wouldn't be wise with the store of trap cards I have.

Unohana
*Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3

Momo
Momo's zanpakto is only a shakkaho-firing sword. Well, maybe a bit stronger than shakkaho. Still, I would be able to win over her, I think. Unless she thinks up of a crazy Kido trap.

Byakuya
Byakuya is scary o.o His blades could pass straight through my attacks. I could use shield cards to prevent me from getting hit, but then I wouldn't be able to attack him at all. I don't think I'll stand a chance again him.

Komamura
Hmm. I think I might be able to take him on. His shikai enables him to land huge fists (or any other body parts o.o ) on me; his bankai allows him to punch, kick and swing giant swords simultaneously. On the down side, whatever the giant gets hit with, Komamura will also be inflicted with the same damage. I have a lot of attack chances.

Shunsui
Strategy #1. Scary dude x.x More so because we don't know how many games he has in store, and the rules for each game unless he explains them.

Hisagi
Hisagi is a melee fighter, while I mainly rely on Kido-based attacks. We'd have no special advantage over each other. In the end, it would be a battle of strategy and stamina. Victory could go to either of us.

Hitsugaya
Ah ha, the child prodigy. Since his ability is elemental, my chance in a battle against him is pretty much based off luck. If the Joker decides to be funny and gives me a set of water cards, I'm screwed. Else, if he gives me the Fire set, I'll be able to hold off against Hitsugaya. In a Bankai clash, though, since I could choose any set of cards, I think I would do fairly well against him.

Kenpachi
Okay. This dude doesn't lie down no matter how much you cut him. o.o I could try firing off attack cards and Kido at him, but any day I would just revert to strategy #1. :P

Mayuri
Mayuri is pretty much like Hitsugaya, in which it depends on what cards I get. Wind Cards would give me extra agility to avoid his poisoned blade (shikai) and to blow off the poisonous fume (bankai). Water Cards could provide antidote for the poison. Fire and Earth, however, wouldn't be particularly useful to ward off the poison, but are still nevertheless useful to attack him. If he doesn't use any tricks (which is very unlikely), I think I'll manage.

Ukitake
Awww. I wouldn't fight a sick man. :P Though if I do have to, he has an advantage over me. Since all my attacks are elemental, he can simply absorb them and fire back to me. I would have to resort to using the Joker card and fight him melee, or simply unreleased, and even then he is still at an advantage because he has double blade. If not for his sickness, I would say that he completely nails me.

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Eheh, sorry about that. I'll rephrase it. Maybe it was a bit blunt.
I'd like to join. xD;
I've seen various filler arcs from Bleach, and have finished the first few actual arcs. I haven't seen or read the whole Aizen part, though, so I wouldn't be able to answer that question, not to mention it's been a while since I read the first couple arcs. After Bleach started it's brand new arc, I've started reading it again, and have gotten interested in it once more. So, that's why I want to join.
I'm enjoying it thoroughly, especially the whole fullbring concept. Sorry I can't answer the topic question.

Oh, and Keiri. :D

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to join. xD;
I've seen various filler arcs from Bleach, and have finished the first few actual arcs. I haven't seen or read the whole Aizen part, though, so I wouldn't be able to answer that question, not to mention it's been a while since I read the first couple arcs. After Bleach started it's brand new arc, I've started reading it again, and have gotten interested in it once more. So, that's why I want to join.
I'm enjoying it thoroughly, especially the whole fullbring concept. Sorry I can't answer the topic question.

Welcome to the Bleach Club~ smile!, Captain of Squad 13, avid Unohana fan

And aww, but you haven't read the whole series starting from Aizen's defection?

Do you watch the current filler, btw?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
For some reason those two body shapes remind me of Nel's two 'henchman'. One tall skinny one, one short fat one. I wonder what Mayuri has in store for them.
A lot of people thought that it looked like them. Though we know that Szayel didn't take them or anything, but we haven't seen them since, so...

I don't think that there are a lot of people with Ulquiorra's color. At least not that extreme. Not a lot.
Anyway, if you make the style your own, it might work. We shall see. XD
Yes we shall:
Spoiler:

Those were the only two good pictures with myself in it. Some other Bleach ones though:
Spoiler:

I'd like to join. xD;

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you like.

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
smile! said:
Do you watch the current filler, btw?

I actually haven't touched the Bleach anime in a while, so no. :(
How is it? :O

I like Pokemon (...) said:
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you like.
...Anty. Anty sounds good. xDD;;

-Lapras- said:
Welcome ~Ryukaa. I don't have an introduction for myself but you probably know me from J/E anyway.
Haha, yep. I know you. xDD;;
Anyway, thanks for the multiple welcomes. This must be a pretty big group.
/looks at number of pages
Yep. Pretty big.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Noooo! Ilpy! Don't believe it! She will lure you into her Minivan with cookies!
Ahahahaha xD

Depending on the captain. The "older" captains would beat me, but I think I could be a match Komamura, Kurotsuchi or Soi Fon. I could definitely defeat Byakuya. Zaraki/Toushiro might be difficult, even with my Ban Kai.
I'm guessing your belief that you can beat Byakuya must be based on your zanpakuto's abilities. I'll have to refresh myself, as I have forgotten. :p

I'd like to join. xD;

Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Ryukaa. mind if I only use one a?
I'm Zameric, owner and Head-Captain of the club.
I think most of the members here are enjoy the Fullbring plot too.
If you need help or have a question, feel free to ask.

Yes we shall:
Spoiler:

Those were the only two good pictures with myself in it. Some other Bleach ones though:
Spoiler:
Not bad, you pulled off a pretty decent Ulquiorra. :)
You're trademark pokeplushie. Although, it should have been shiny.

The Renji cosplay was the best out of those others.

I bet Smiley is secretly jealous that you got to meet Unohana. :p

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I like Smile!'s answer.

"Unohana
*Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3"

I could fight her but not her lieutenant.

As for that question i'm not really sure. My zan would work against the less intelligent or over emotional captains but not so well against the rest.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I like Smile!'s answer.

"Unohana
*Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3"

I could fight her but not her lieutenant.

As for that question i'm not really sure. My zan would work against the less intelligent or over emotional captains but not so well against the rest.
You seem to be a pretty big Unohana fan XD

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to hold my on against other captains with my shikai, if they go into their bankai states, I might have a little more trouble seeing as my zan doesn't have a bankai form....yet.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I figured I'd just post the final version of this in a new post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Isane>Unohana

On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.
Yoruichi > Everyone else :)

I always found her Shikai odd :/

Anyone know if Yoruichi ever had a zan?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Getting a Zan is a part of becoming a soul reaper so I guess so. Unless her zan gives her the ability to transform in the the cat or whatever. Would be pretty good ability for a captain of squad 2.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
...Anty. Anty sounds good. xDD;;
Anty. That's a new one. I'll have to add that to the list, next time.
Anyway, thanks for the multiple welcomes. This must be a pretty big group.
/looks at number of pages
Yep. Pretty big.
About a dozen or so people posting, each quite active.
Not bad, you pulled off a pretty decent Ulquiorra. :)
You're trademark pokeplushie. Although, it should have been shiny.

The Renji cosplay was the best out of those others.

I bet Smiley is secretly jealous that you got to meet Unohana. :p
Thanks, my sister made the outfit, and she found green eyeshadow that was vibrant enough, so we used that. I just had to frown for it to all fit together.
I think shiny Pokemon plushies are more rare than an actual shiny.

I agree.

XD When I saw the Unohana I was like "Must take a pic for Smile!!"
On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.
We don't actually know that for certain.
I reread the chapter, and the Mantaray could be her shikai, or her bankai, or she might be able to summon her zanpakutou spirit, or something else entirely, we don't know.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Wasn't her Zan spirit some random hooded guy?
That was a filler. And while it was probably drawn/designed by Kubo anyway, it could be retconned if he wants.

Not to mention, that still leaves the option of it being a shikai, a bankai, or maybe she has to power to use animals, and modify then, or whatever XD.

Also, please no one liners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back