• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
MetalMario said:
Okay, I'm back with more info (I'll get some pics up once I reinstall my bloatware camera drivers.):

L15 Lotad♀
Quirky
IVs: 0HP/13Atk/22Def/15SpAtk/10SpDef/17Spd

I found her IVs out by plugging into netbattle and comparing stats for various levels using Rare Candies.

This is now my fifth female shiny. The second Hoppip is male and Pory is genderless.

Edit: I haven't effort trained her yet. Any ideas for sets? (No egg moves allowed!)

congrats we both have a quirky shiny now and it is our newest to.
all my shinys are male

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
MetalMario said:
The SPP IV calculator is inaccurate and doesn't specify the range of possible values. The now defunct Pok?for one was best. (I also forgot to mention that the Lotad has Swift Swim.)
What's the "pokefor" one? Can you give me a link??
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but SPP's IV calc does specify IV ranges (unless the poke's lvl 100 then it knows the exact value). Unless you're trying to say that the range is what you don't like about it...

Oh, and I forgot. Congrats on the shiny Lotoad :D!!

Metis

New Water Gym ******
Years
where do i request for a SHC card? I'd like Team Aqua Leader and my Shinies are Charizard, Swablu, Linoone, Kingdra, and Bellossom. Thanks :)

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
Years
Hello all!

I'd like to join! (I can't beleive I haven't already, being a shiny lover and all!.....)

let me see....

Oh yeah..I have 3 shiny magikarps..one of which is a....(get ready)...female, adament natured one, insane luck!!!!

I also have a lv.63 shiny Dunsparce....yay.

That's it...right?:bandit:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Did you cheat for those shiny Magikarp? Or breed in G/S/C for them? Because we agreed that bred shinies in G/S/C and any shinies cheated for are not "genuine" in our books (or dex rather).

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
Years
ryan said:
Did you cheat for those shiny Magikarp? Or breed in G/S/C for them? Because we agreed that bred shinies in G/S/C and any shinies cheated for are not "genuine" in our books (or dex rather).

No, I don't own a gameshark or any other device, and as for the g/s/c part, no I haven't played those in a couple years, I caught them all. (I have like 200+ hours on my Emerald game it took a while to catch them) besides, it's not like it's hard to catch magikarp, I just used the old rod everywhre until I got shinies.

Zootster

Years
.::Escalator::. said:
Moveset for Ludicolo (W/o breeding)

Surf
Fire Punch
HP: Dragon
Filler

OR

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder Punch
Filler

More like:
Giga Drain (leech seed would be waaay better, but it's an egg move :dead: )
Rest
Surf / Ice Beam
Seismic Toss / Toxic

or (only use this with Swift Swim)

Rain Dance
Surf
Ice Beam
Giga Drain (again Leech seed would be awesome....)

Anyway, I'm still trying to hatch a modest Exeggcute. This is prolly the worst luck I've ever had breeding for a nature.... I think I've gotten at least one of every other nature :dead:.

Years
Zootster said:
What's the "pokefor" one? Can you give me a link??
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but SPP's IV calc does specify IV ranges (unless the poke's lvl 100 then it knows the exact value). Unless you're trying to say that the range is what you don't like about it...

Oh, and I forgot. Congrats on the shiny Lotoad :D!!
Oh, sure, here's the link: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/tools/ivcalcrs/

Keep in mind that it won't work considering the site's defunct. >.<

Metis said:
where do i request for a SHC card? I'd like Team Aqua Leader and my Shinies are Charizard, Swablu, Linoone, Kingdra, and Bellossom. Thanks :)
Funny. You requested one three days ago in the right place...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1674861#post1674861

.::Escalator::. said:
Moveset for Ludicolo (W/o breeding)

Surf
Fire Punch
HP: Dragon
Filler

OR

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder Punch
Filler
I do not own Emerald, and pure sweeping isn't all that exciting anyway.

EvilDunsparce said:
Oh yeah..I have 3 shiny magikarps..one of which is a....(get ready)...female, adament natured one, insane luck!!!!
You see, Magikarp is like a Pok?mon goldmine! They're even made of gold! (I really wonder why that Magikarp salesman never tried to sell James a shiny one. (of course, he'd refuse... XD))

Now, I wonder what shiny I should hunt for. My top ten hit list is:
{Meganium, Starmie, Delibird, Charizard, Seviper, Espeon, Feraligatr, Metagross, Umbreon, Skarmory}

Of the ones I can actually get without breeding, this becomes Starmie, Delibird, Seviper, Skarmory. Throw in Roselia, Ariados, and Arcanine to make the list a little more full. Starmie and Delibird are effing rare, so knock them off. I want to leave ryan to his SHINY BUGS, so knock Ariados off. For fear of repeats, knock Seviper off. (though it's still tempting...) Growlithe roars, so knock him off. I want to steer clear of spinnachda, so knock Skarm off. This leaves, what, Roselia? I guess that's all I've got so Roselia it is! (but Roselia's movepool sucks... >_<)

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
Years
Oh!.......I caught a shiny ralts!!!! lv.5....it shall be a shiny gardevoir soon!!!

Also hunting for shiny gulpin....'cause gulpins are cool.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
MetalMario said:
Okay, I'm back with more info (I'll get some pics up once I reinstall my bloatware camera drivers.):

L15 Lotad♀
Quirky
IVs: 0HP/13Atk/22Def/15SpAtk/10SpDef/17Spd

I found her IVs out by plugging into netbattle and comparing stats for various levels using Rare Candies.

This is now my fifth female shiny. The second Hoppip is male and Pory is genderless.

Edit: I haven't effort trained her yet. Any ideas for sets? (No egg moves allowed!)

I'd suggest going with an offensive ludicolo, as its IVs aren't particularly good for defence... Namely HP. Whats its hidden power?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
EvilDunsparce said:
Oh!.......I caught a shiny ralts!!!! lv.5....it shall be a shiny gardevoir soon!!!

Also hunting for shiny gulpin....'cause gulpins are cool.
*Pkmaster senses are tingling*
Good news! I'm seeing HP4 tonight, which means lots of standing around in line and shiny hunting!

Zootster

Years
super_latios said:
hey guys, i just caught my second shiny pokemon, and that is a shiny.........................HONDOUR!
Sorry, but catching two shinies in two days is extremely hard to believe.... I don't even think Aaryn ever did that and he was a shiny hunting machine. I'm not saying there's no way you did it, I'm just a bit skeptical :\

MetalMario said:
Oh, sure, here's the link: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/tools/ivcalcrs/

Keep in mind that it won't work considering the site's defunct. >.<
Meh, oh well. I can live with Serebii's.

Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
I'd suggest going with an offensive ludicolo, as its IVs aren't particularly good for defence... Namely HP. Whats its hidden power?
Base 63 HP:Ghost... >_< Natures really matter more, and this guy's stuck with a neutral one. Might work for a mixed set?

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
Years
i know that i caught 2 shinies in 2 days sounds very hard to believe, but i did catch i did catch 2 shinies in 2 days and i dont think ill be able to catch anymore anytime soon. sorry if i made you skeptical.

Back