• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
No pokegear. Just work out all the other issues instead of trying to add half a feature that will need even more work later on.

Years
No pokegear.
That's your only post? you joined just to say that?
Yeah, I vote no poke gear.
me too xD , no pokegear :D
I'll vote fot no pokegear too :)
Yeah I vote No Pokegear
So I vote for no PokéGear =)
No Pokegear

So that's the general idea about the pokegear?????

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Agree to Disagree

I agree with the fact of no Poke Gear, as I wouldn't be using it.
However, I DO think that it will be released in 2011. (maybe as a
"Christmas Present") XD Even if it's not, it just means it's gonna be that much better by the time we do get it!

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011
hopefully get to the middle of December xD

no pokegear better q and completely out

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
How to trigger the event in Meadow City(Orange Island)?
I did read the sentence displayed in Prof Ivy's monitor and went into PokeMart in Meadow City but nothing happened there.
I also followed some LC walkthrough that go inside Gym first later go PokeMart and the result is same, the event is not trigger.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2012
If the release is a christmas present , it will be considered a 2012 hack because we will be playing the hack in 2012.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
Haha I didn't even notice. I've been a lurkerfor way too long. Since like 2009 in September haha. I like pokegear but only having half will make me want MOAR!

Years
If the release is a christmas present , it will be considered a 2012 hack because we will be playing the hack in 2012.

technically it would still be a 2011 release, and no there will be people playing it before 2012.

Though what is with calling this a 2012 hack? This hack been in production since a few years ago, excluding the break that Laz had before deciding to continue this project.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2012
technically it would still be a 2011 release, and no there will be people playing it before 2012.

Though what is with calling this a 2012 hack? This hack been in production since a few years ago, excluding the break that Laz had before deciding to continue this project.

I was talking about if it was a Christmas present.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
You do know that Shiny Gold is a hack right? It's not actually a game made by Game Freak? Which means that either that kid paid for the game, which means he's stupid, or he got a different version. Because Shiny Gold is free and able to be downloaded in these forums.

I know every fact that you told me is true. He doesn't know better. He's like 7 years old and he says he got it for his birthday (meaning his mom/dad/??? got him a hacked gba cartridge.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Some ideas.

Hey, actually I think that carrying HM slaves are annoying and wasting our slot so I suggest that changing HM moves to Key Items instead. But still you can get the HM moves at the same time you get the Key Items

Replacement:-
No. | Hm move | Key Item name
1. Cut - Hatchet / Axe
2. Fly - Hot Air Balloon / Air Ship / Helicopter
3. Surf - Raft / Motor Boat / Hovercraft
4. Strength - Robot / Dozer
5. Flash - Torch Light / Fire Torch / Lighter
6. Rock Smash - Pick Axe / Hammer / Hand Driller / TNT / Dynamite
7. Waterfall - Rope Hook
8. Dive - Submarine / Scuba Tool / Newt Suit

You could add 'Mini' to some of them which make them capable of putting inside your bag, tho I dont think it does matter. For 'Watefall' I can only think of 'Rope Hook'.

Lastly, PLEAE DONT REMOVE TM31 Brick Break... This skill is a nice combination movesets for Typhlosion.
If you got TM31, which can make Typhlosion strong against 12 out of 16 types.

Last edited:
Back