• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Team Plasma

blue

gucci
Years
Well it looks like Team Plasma and the Sages are back in Black & White 2!

9.jpg

What purpose are they likely to serve in these games? Will N still be in power or will The Shadow Triad make a re-appearance? Discuss! Also notice the sage is mentioning "N"

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
Years
Team Plasma

[SIZE="a"]Well, maybe N is good now but with the heroes. the sages are powerful (maybe) or will steal another pokemon. I dont know i cant wait to see em in anime tv[/SIZE]

Years
Well, how did the Sages escape from Prison? Perhaps Looker was defeated by them? Or were they let out after two years?

I hope these get answered :D

dreamcatcher

Lump Appraiser
Years
This is totally unrelated to Team Plasma, but those tiles irritate me :I they look unnatural in comparison to the character sprites. But in relation to the topic, I'm glad Team Plasma is back (although I was hoping for perhaps Team Rocket ;-;) they were an interesting team who had a much different goal that the previous evil teams.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Well for one, they are in a house with random NPCs, and they are not being threatening, so it appears they have changed their ways and are just chilling with their pokemon. Also I believe the Sage is saying something along the lines that they do not know where N is.

Edit - After seeing the new picture from Pokejungle, These must be a splinter group as the picture shows the new Team Plasma which match the Black clothed people in early pictures. So what purpose do these guys serve? Just to give info about the other team and N?

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
These images have been going around for a few hours now, it's unknown what they are - most likely anime related - but if they are legit I think it's poses a hint towards Team Plasma having a bigger role in these games idk.
135.jpg
133.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
That logo on their clothes is the Team Plasma logo, there are wearing different uniforms though. Very interesting. I wonder what role they play exactly? Since N is back I knew they'd be back too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
That logo on their clothes is the Team Plasma logo, there are wearing different uniforms though. Very interesting. I wonder what role they play exactly? Since N is back I knew they'd be back too.

N isn't back. The screen shot from the game says he is still missing and no one knows where he is. Its the same thing they did with Team Rocket and Giovanni in Gold and Silver.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Ugh. I hate team plasma and was hoping they wouldnt be in it. But whatever. I like the sages though~

blue

gucci
Years
Im suprised none of you noticed that the two ladies (who were i think nurses to N in b/w) are in the back room of the house i hope that they actually have a backstory

I noticed them when I saw the pink & yellow, it's Anthea & Concordia and I'm sure they have some involvement considering they seemed to be a part of Plasma and we're kind of unexplained.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I was just about to point that out. Hopefully they will show more of them and how they're related to N...they seem to be around his age so they can't be his Nurses from birth...

Also if those people in black are Team Plasma it's nice to noticed the sudden change from White dominant Uniforms to Black. The fact that they're wearing a different color makes me think they might've broken up into two branches, with a Team Aqua Team Magma dynamic (the one they had in RS not the two sides are bad of Emerald)

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
K, so they've changed from bizarre knights to bizarre ninjas....These costumes are better though. The mouth guard things are weird.

Apparently they have a large boat.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I'm glad Team Plasma is back! Plus the uniforms look great to be quite honest; I like it more than the original ones.

I wonder what they are up toooooooooo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Yay! This is exciting, especially with their new outfits! It really makes it feels like it's coming into the future. Plus we get a little more info about them from the Sages and whatnot! Yay!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
From Past to future? That seems to be a recruting theme in this generation with BW and BW2.
The new costumes are actually pretty cool, they make me think of government ninja's, though the mouth part looks like of odd...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I get the feeling this is going to set up as Team Plasma vs. Team Plasma at the end of the day with N leading one branch and Ghetsis leading the other. I get the feeling that the people in the first post screen shots are on N side, including the Sage and the ones in black are obviously antagonizing. Hopefully we finally get to battle the Shadow Triad though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think Ghetsis won't be in the games tbh. N won't really be a leader since they don't know where he is but he'll likely emerge later. I'd say the shadow triad have taken over the black ones while the white ones are lead by the sages. From the video I think Akuroma is a separate force.

Years
I think Ghetsis won't be in the games tbh. N won't really be a leader since they don't know where he is but he'll likely emerge later. I'd say the shadow triad have taken over the black ones while the white ones are lead by the sages. From the video I think Akuroma is a separate force.

She's right, I don't think Akuroma is the leader of Team Plasma according to the anime-style trailer.

blue

gucci
Years
Yeah, I'm leaning more towards the Shadow Triad & Sages being in charge of two groups of Plasma Members (Black & White) if this theory is correct that is. About N well I'll assume he'll either help you take down Team Plasma reversing his role from Black & White or be an important part of it again but maybe not a "leader" this time.

Back