• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Did you change what the houses look like? In this file they just look like a bunch of black squares.

I did change what the houses look like, but for now it doesn't really matter as you are on the old IPS. Once I am done scripting and making Route 1, I will make a new IPS file.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Sounds good, I'm ready to map whenever.

Yes, right now I have hit a snag as the scripts are getting bugged for some reason. :\ I sent the IPS file to locoroco, so hopefully he can fix them. ;) Then we should be able to get back on track with mapping and scripting.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hey Bolens! Could you send me your hack IPS File, so I could map?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I just played the hack (I know i'm not a beta tester, i just wanted to try it) and the starter town is full of glitches, especially the lower trees. I suggest you get a beta tester try try it and then us mappers will try to fix it.
Plus you can't go back into your house once you come out.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I just played the hack (I know i'm not a beta tester, i just wanted to try it) and the starter town is full of glitches, especially the lower trees. I suggest you get a beta tester try try it and then us mappers will try to fix it.
Plus you can't go back into your house once you come out.

Yes, I know, I didn't get around to fixing them yet. They are easy fixes, but I haven't had time to work on it. They will be fixed ASAP.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
Years
To x Necromorph x

I hope we can work together on maps. You're probably better than me, so could you help me a bit? I mostly need help warping maps, that's all I'm pretty bad at.

Of course I will help! Just PM me when you get a chance, and tell me what you want help with =]

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
ok, my proof is in my signature. (whoof, finally found a way to upload it)

To be truly honest, it needs a lot of work. I guess throughout this hack you will become more experienced with mapping, as everyone has to start somewhere.

to Bolens

Are you done route 1 yet?

No, as locoroco is still working on fixing some scripts. When I get done with Route 1 I will post about it. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hey Bolens!

If you need any help tweaking maps or checking scripts feel free to PM me, although I don't have enough time to officially apply I am around a bit for little jobs here or there or if you don't mind waiting a few days :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hey Bolens!

If you need any help tweaking maps or checking scripts feel free to PM me, although I don't have enough time to officially apply I am around a bit for little jobs here or there or if you don't mind waiting a few days :)

Thanks SwiftSign, glad to hear from you. I'll keep you in mind if I ever get stuck, and need some advice. :)

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hey Bolens! I might not be done all the sprites in time 'cause I'm at NJ, but I finished Turtwig through Roserade. Thanks alot! Bye!

Back