• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Perdition Haze
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle

I had no idea there were so many MLP fans here. I should've visited this club ages ago, but I don't know what prevented me from doing it. xD Aaanyway... I was introduced to My Little Pony by a friend two years ago, when I was an active member of another forum. Winter Wrap-Up was my first episode, and I became a fan of the series immediately after watching it.

Twilight Sparkle has gotta be my favorite pony of the mane six, because I find her personality to be quite similar to mine. I can relate to her a lot. Fluttershy would have to be my second favorite. She's adorable, and I just love her enthusiasm. Derpy is my favorite, too, but she's just a side character.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Here is IDW comic #11.

This tome a look back on the 1980's ponies.

mylittleponyIDW11coverA.png

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy 7t

Watching #MLPSeason4 animatic. We almost broke @StTabitha this season, but her vocal chords were just too powerful. :-) #MLPFIM

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I've been seeing a lot more people who hate something be more vocal than those who are fans. Like with your link, a possibility of a MLP: FiM game has a very tiny amount of fans being happy about it, and the majority of comments are people flinging insults and wanting to cause physical harm to said fans.

I, for one, am happy to hear that there might be a possible MLP: FiM video game. It'll be a big hit due to the size of the fanbase and will instantly drive up sales of whatever system it's on. Though I am hoping it's on the 3DS, since I already have one of those.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
May I please sign up? ^_^

Username: Shimmer Mint
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
Additional InformationWhy did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I feel that Pinkie Pie is most like me so I tend to like characters I can relate with. Not all of the time but mostly. Now, she's still my favourite because of another reason: she's funny! She's crazy, sweet and generally fun to watch on screen :)
I got into ponies December 2011 due to them simply being cute. xD Their designs are adorable so I decided to check out the show. Then I got hooked. I was "obsessed" with the show until the beginning of season 3 where I didn't end up liking the direction of where the show was going. The animation was still great and the characters were funny but I guess I was growing out of it. I still like the show but I don't consider myself a brony or a pegasister anymore. Just a regular fan :)
But I'm looking forward to season 4 and I wonder what it'll bring for us o:

chibi_glaceon

Creature Catcher
Years
Wow, I haven't been on here for a while. Anyways~ What are your guys' thoughts on the new Season 4 animatics that were release at Comic Con? I, for one, am VERY excited for Season 4! Especially since it's only 2 months away! <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm glad there's going to be 20+ episodes again as oppose to 13, so hopefully there will be more Rarity-centric episodes to make up for the lack of one in season 3.

chibi_glaceon

Creature Catcher
Years
I'm glad there's going to be 20+ episodes again as oppose to 13, so hopefully there will be more Rarity-centric episodes to make up for the lack of one in season 3.

Oh my goodness, I totally agree! While I'm not the biggest fan of Rarity, I'd like to see more stuff around her. I'm also excited to see what they do with Twilight, her being an Alicorn and all ^^. There's just a lot of potential now! Perhaps there'll be a cool, adventure type episode? Like Dragonshy? I know Lauren left the show a long time ago, but I heard she wanted more adventure-esque eps.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I know Lauren left the show a long time ago, but I heard she wanted more adventure-esque eps.

Unfortunately, because of her leaving, the plan for the show has went "off course" to something different. Twilight becoming an alicorn wasn't what Lauren wanted since it's pretty much the same "princess" thing she tried to avoid when making this show not as girly and more for both genders. So we'll have to see how the current writers take the show. Lauren doesn't really have a say anymore, as far as I know. However, that doesn't mean the writers couldn't take any ideas from Lauren and use them in the show. It's just that they have full control on how the show ends up.

chibi_glaceon

Creature Catcher
Years
Unfortunately, because of her leaving, the plan for the show has went "off course" to something different. Twilight becoming an alicorn wasn't what Lauren wanted since it's pretty much the same "princess" thing she tried to avoid when making this show not as girly and more for both genders. So we'll have to see how the current writers take the show. Lauren doesn't really have a say anymore, as far as I know. However, that doesn't mean the writers couldn't take any ideas from Lauren and use them in the show. It's just that they have full control on how the show ends up.

Yeah, good point. I think Equestria Girls is a good example of the show going off course... I really do hope they take some of Lauren's ideas! But in one of the animatics, they showed an episode with superhero ponies? Perhaps that's a good sign...? Maaaybeee...?

Shiarra

Ghost Of The Forest
Years
My username is Shiarra, and my favorite pony is fluttershy, i'd like to join please.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha, I saw a japanese version of an episode, methinks. MLP feels like it fits well being japanese, actually.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Omg, I love Japanese people. And I agree that MLP is very suitable for Japan. They eat that kind of stuff up.

I was in Barnes and Noble the other day and I saw that they have a chapter book about Equestria Girls. I was thinking about reading it, but I think the writing might be a little too simple. I am not against reading kids' books, but I don't know if I could sit through a book that has very low level language. Has anyone else seen or read the book?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was in Barnes and Noble the other day and I saw that they have a chapter book about Equestria Girls. I was thinking about reading it, but I think the writing might be a little too simple. I am not against reading kids' books, but I don't know if I could sit through a book that has very low level language. Has anyone else seen or read the book?

I've heard about the EQG book before. It was available on Amazon for a cheap if I remember correctly. I haven't seen it in stores myself, nor have I seen it at my college's bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back