• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettBurkeen333

Noob Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2010
Thanks

Thanks, these are really gonna help on my pokemon hack of pokemon red, Pokemon Glitch Version.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2021
If you're still around to update anything, I would greatly appriciate the ability to change the learnable moves of a pokemon being added to Pokeedit DS.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Hey guys can someone please upload the Pokémon HGSS Gym Editor to megaupload as both the links provided are not working. Pleaseeeeee it would be great use to me if someone could just upload it and send me a message. Thanks!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
Uhmmm could u help hgss gym editor is not working
the link isnt

Could u try to upload it to
Mediafire
it wont work with others

Last edited:

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
To those complaining about the gym editor not bein uploaded, it only works on Japanese ROMs anyways...

just an FYI...

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
This is an awesome collection of applications for our disposal, thanks man. I do have one request, though, and this is a HeartGold and SoulSilver starter and wild Pokemon editor. If you could do this, I'd be really grateful to you.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys can someone please upload the Pokémon HGSS Gym Editor to megaupload as both the links provided are not working. Pleaseeeeee it would be great use to me if someone could just upload it and send me a message. Thanks!!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Epicness

Hacker Newbia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 19, 2010
HGSS gym editor link is down.

oh and if you could make something like Skeetendo's old Trainer editor that would make it easier for us who can't do Hex editing.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I downloaded the gym editor and then it pulled up a browser for Gym Editor and Some Odd Component Titled TABCTL32.OCX and trieded opening the gym editor and it said The component TABCTL32.OCX or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered : a file is missing or invalid.

How do I fix this?

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Great Stuff.

Might be using the HG/SS Gym Editer later on to work on one of my future projects. I will of course give you credit for your tools provided.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Someone post a working link to download the HGSS Gym Editor?

I agree, it was a vital tool needed for one of my hacks but gave up on the hack, so ya hope someone upload's their's.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
heart gold and soul silver gym editior dosen't work? s:
- sorry my bad english..

Kwajah

i'm close to the edge
Years
They are great!
Thanks Swampert, you're helping me out here ;)

I only have one problem and that's with the TM changer on GSC. It doesn't work :p
When I open it I get an error. I'm sorry if this question is anwserd before

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Hey cheers Swampert for the tools never home with them (hehe) but I have a problem with GymEdit GB I can't get it to open it pops a msgBox that says the ocx file that came with it is unregistered or something to that effect any Ideas what the problem is?

..::Edit::.. Never mind just had to run as administrator

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2012
Um can you fix the HGSS Leader editor please i also need some help on raising the wild pokemon levels in HGSS and Changing the starters for HGSS and if that isn't too much a way to change the music because i wanna put some B&W Music in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back