• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
These minor spelling mistakes will be corrected.
I planning to make "Kaohri" a random Trainer.

By the way, how does the "erl" part bother you?
It twists my tongue. :P
I think the "r" is supposed to be semi-silent.

Anyway, let's not get offtopic here.

Do you plan to rename all the important people?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
i relly cant wait for the ENGLISH release....i have played EVERY pokemon hack from the pokecommunity....but i think that no one is as GOOD as Pokemon Light Platinum....!!!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
i relly cant wait for the ENGLISH release....i have played EVERY pokemon hack from the pokecommunity....but i think that no one is as GOOD as Pokemon Light Platinum....!!!!!
It will be released by me soon... Just wait.

It twists my tongue. :P
I think the "r" is supposed to be semi-silent.

Anyway, let's not get offtopic here.

Do you plan to rename all the important people?
I plan to rename a lot of people, (Even trainers)
but not all of them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
I have been trying for the last couple hours to try and get this to work with the gpsphone emulator on the iPhone 4... Can someone help me out? :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
Im trying to play this on a VBA, I patched it using Lunar IPS with Ruby and it said that it was succesfully patched, once i begin the game the screen turns white am i doing something worng? is there a code?

Years
You shouldn't just add Pokemon unless Wesley told you too and he was doing it himself. Also if you find a bug let the creator fix it since it is theirs and it isn't yours. Also I can't really download the English version yet since my family believes they give viruses even though they don't. >_< But one day I'll play it and see the changes.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You shouldn't just add Pokemon unless Wesley told you too and he was doing it himself. Also if you find a bug let the creator fix it since it is theirs and it isn't yours. Also I can't really download the English version yet since my family believes they give viruses even though they don't. >_< But one day I'll play it and see the changes.

This Hack seems incomplete without Rhyperior (Since there's Rhydon
and 4th - 5th Gen PKMN are in the Hack), Mamoswine (Since there's Piloswine
and 4th - 5th Gen PKMN are in the Hack),
Glaceon(Since there are 5 "Eeveelutions"
and 4th - 5th Gen PKMN are in the Hack) and Leafeon. And if I find a bug, it's my responsibility
to fix it. Nobody likes to play a Hack full of bugs, right?
So, I'll just have to fix them and make this Hack as bug free
as possible.

marcc5m

what
Years
This Hack seems incomplete without Rhyperior (Since there's Rhydon
and 4th - 5th Gen PKMN are in the Hack), Mamoswine (Since there's Piloswine
and 4th - 5th Gen PKMN are in the Hack),
Glaceon(Since there are 5 "Eeveelutions"
and 4th - 5th Gen PKMN are in the Hack) and Leafeon. And if I find a bug, it's my responsibility
to fix it. Nobody likes to play a Hack full of bugs, right?
So, I'll just have to fix them and make this Hack as bug free
as possible.

So is FireRed incomplete too then? In any case, you should ask Wesley before you start changing his work. Otherwise when people download the English version, they won't be really playing Light Platinum, they'll be playing your interpretation of Light Platinum.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
So is FireRed incomplete too then? In any case, you should ask Wesley before you start changing his work. Otherwise when people download the English version, they won't be really playing Light Platinum, they'll be playing your interpretation of Light Platinum.

Because it has 4th gen PKMN inside; I'm trying to add Glaceon
and Leafeon inside the Hack so that there will be
7 Eeveelutions. Sadly, though, Glaceon and Leafeon cannot
be evolved by Eevee, but they can be caught in the wild.

By the way, I have Wesley's permission.

Last edited:
Years
Because it has 4th gen PKMN inside; I'm trying to add Glaceon
and Leafeon inside the Hack so that there will be
7 Eeveelutions. Sadly, though, Glaceon and Leafeon cannot
be evolved via Eevee, but they can be caught in the wild.

By the way, I have Wesley's permission.
I like the idea of adding Pokemon. I think Leafeon and Glaceon should have added.
Waiting for the Eng version.

coca cola

Wanna be:D
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
The hack works on my computer but i don't like it on my big computer and it doesn't work on my gpsp but the other hacks do... Any idea why? PM me if you know why:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
its awesome but how to download it

Hmm, I think you shouldn't make this hack in English, since you don't know

it very well.

You should make this hack in Portuguese.

Then you ask someone to translate the hack in English.
how the kelcon moves from the woods
please reply me fast

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
how the kelcon moves from the woods
please reply me fast
It's Kecleon. I haven't played the game yet but my guess is that, if Light Platinum stays the same as Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald on that, you will need a Devon Scope.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2011
Rock Climb Pokemon Light Platinum?

Does anyone know where to find the TM Rock Climb in Pokemon Light Platinum? I can't advance into Mt. Lauren without it, and its kind of frustrating me. Your responses are appreciated. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
Hello guyz,

Im wondering, is this game available in a english version already?
I am looking for it for a really long time already but I cant seem to find it :o
I hope you guyz can help me out, I cant understand a word of this portugeese so I'ts useless to play for me.

Thx in advance,

pipo22.

Back