• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

@Urugamosu: Four words in your post please. I'll give you a chance to edit your post but this is your last warning.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Please stay. I'm hoping the number will be up to 500 by the end of the day.

And as soon as I say this the thread will go dead for hours before someone jumps ijn and starts counting down. Calling it now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tonight is the Senior Night Football game at my brother's High School (He's a senior in the band) so I'll be leaving in about an hour to go and hang out there. but when I get home I should be up pretty late. maybe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, sorry!

Also make that less than a hour; need to bring my mom a skirt and such to the football game. This means I need to find two bucks somewhere so I can get into the parking lot. Damn parking fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back