• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] August Emerald - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Yup! Faith...
Anywho, we'll be releasing something to show you guys hopefully soon.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
The graphics are great! The new interface is soo cool!
I like the new sprites made for Roxanne, Brawly and Flannery!
It's so great that I subscribed this thread...:D

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Years
For those of you who are still following this thread, listen up! We'll soon be moving across to the showcase, hopefully within a fortnight, so, to whet your appetite, here's a teaser. Well, it's more a teaser of a teaser of a teaser. But anyway, try to work out what it is!

Teaser1.png

Thrilling, right? All will be revealed soon...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
A whole 20 days to find out what's in the magic black box of wonder and doom? You cruel, cruel child ;_; lmao. Congrats on making the progress necessary to move on up to the Showcase.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Forgive me if I'm too forward. What was the point of that teaser? If I'm not mistaken that's the second teaser you've released. Where is the actually updates? Your "black box" as someone else called it isn't a teaser at all its just a pic with nothing to keep people guessing.

Years
A whole 20 days to find out what's in the magic black box of wonder and doom? You cruel, cruel child ;_; lmao. Congrats on making the progress necessary to move on up to the Showcase.

Haha, it's fun keeping people guessing. :P Thanks!

I cant wait to play it!!
ive been wanting to get back to hoenn but the original game's graphics sucked so i held off...

(might have been asked)
are you gonna have the Battle frontier in this too?

And you think your gonna have pokemon follow you in the game??
Like this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202478

It has been asked before, but I'll add it to an FAQ when we move across. We'll be having a frontier of sorts, but it might be in a different place and might have different games, depending on scripting.

And we're undecided on the second part.

Forgive me if I'm too forward. What was the point of that teaser? If I'm not mistaken that's the second teaser you've released. Where is the actually updates? Your "black box" as someone else called it isn't a teaser at all its just a pic with nothing to keep people guessing.

Fair play, although it did come across as a little rude. The point of this teaser is just to bump the thread and make people aware that we're still running. Our actual updates will come over the course of one week once we've moved to the showcase, culminating in a big one on day seven. I don't want to give away too much, so the teasers have been pretty strange and vague, and I appreciate that. Hope that answers your concern. :)

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
A lot of progress thats been made has either been kept under wraps for our release event or is of the nature that we can't really release it anyways.

Last edited:
Years
The menu interface is great, and the graphics are amazing; its about time RSE gets a (well, not totally, more like GSC) remake

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
The menu interface is great, and the graphics are amazing; its about time RSE gets a (well, not totally, more like GSC) remake

We're redoing the menu to something different. And its more like what GSC was to RBY than HGSS was to GSC.

Mr.puppetman

I'm a real boy!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2010
I agree, I just joined and this project defintely has some of the best-looking graphics I've seen. I cant wait to see the finished game, hope you have some new battle animations since the standard ones are so dull.

Years
Eugh, I feel really bad for not getting things moving a little faster, but never fear! Within the next fortnight, we'll be moving into the Showcase, and from there we'll begin something that we're calling:

4g16aq.jpg

Banner by Zephyr

Yes, we're coming back from the dead, or at least nearly dead, with a whole host of updates that we're busily preparing. Over the course of a week, we'll reveal more and more, day by day, with a big one on day seven. I'm not really sure why I'm posting this now, but there you go. We're still working. Promise!

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2010
Well I'm Zephyr from Planetdev :D
We are working as quickly as possible while maintaining a good standard of work; hopefully it will be good enough to get into the showcase :D

Thanks for your support everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back