• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Err, I don't know if I fit the criteria to be a fangirl, but Silver is pretty cool.

The person who shall post after I have posted and before anyone else posts after I have posted (the person who posts after I do) has never used a hacking device in a pokemon game.

Last edited:

matt561

Your French Charizard
Years
True i havent

the person underneath me has never Ever played Pokemon silverWhislt playing crash bandicoot at the same time

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Never ever.

The person who shall post after I have posted and before anyone else posts after I have posted has never read the manga.

Years
FALSE FALSE FALSE xD !!! Lawls, I'm totally obsessed with it, can't get through a day without reading it at least once...oohh...Red...and...Green...and Gold...*faints at their awesomness*

The person below has never seen Red take off his shirt. xD (Red's a main character in Pokemon Special,)
NOTE - This is possible, it really happened in the manga.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
And I saw it. Even though I doubt I like it as much as you, I'm quite fond of the manga and its characters.

The person who shall post after I have posted and before anyone else posts after I have posted has never nicknamed an arcanine Valiant.

Years
I was VERY, VERY happy when Red went shirtless. xD

True, though I do have a female Arcanine named Infernia and a male one named Inferno, and another male name Vesuvius (yes, after the volcano, no questions please...xD)

The person below has never played any Pokemon games in the bathroom to pass by time. (Ookayy...that's a pretty silly and possibly personal statement...)

Here's another choice if you don't wanna answer my first one..xD

The person below has never seen a Murkrow at day in Platinum. xD

Years
Whoa, I kinda feel bad for your pikachu. xD lol, kidding.
'kay, now you can answer this one...
The person below has never seen a Murkrow at day in Platinum.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Of course you don't! There's no Murkrow in Platinum! (Oh, excluding the trainers who DO have a Murkrow, e.g. Cyrus, and when you battle them at daytime.)

So... The person who posts below me and before anyone else does after the post I made has NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRRR... caught a Magikarp.
>_> I think this question is too random.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
So true. (Heck, Pokemon isn't even real, I can't even eat it.)

The person who posts after me, and before anyone else posting after me has never...
dreamt of a Pokemon nightmare.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Nope =(

The person below me has never completed the national dex on Diamon, Pearl AND Platinum XD

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
Years
nope i haven't though i am close to on diamond

the person below hasn't ever beaten sapphires elite four with just two pokemon [ a swampert and a kyogre]

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
True. I've never beaten my Sapphire game (it broke just as I got to Sootopolis and lost my save file.)

The person below has never bred a Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I have used the day care quite often, actually.

The person who shall post after I have posted and before anyone else posts after I have posted has never traded a legendary for a non-legendary or shiny.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Nope, don't really have a need for it, yet.

The person who shall post after I have posted and before anyone else posts after I have posted has never watched a wifi battle on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back