• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
From Demo 6, I kept the save files and put them into the new folder for Demo 7. When I open the .exe and select one of the saves, the game crashes and tells me "event script referenced a hero that does not exist". Is there something else from the Demo 6 folder that I should have also put in the new demo 7 folder, or can I not resume my previous save files? Or what is the issue exactly :S

There's a reason for that, the version difference overhauls a lot of the core mechanics and as such, the saves do not work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
Awesome game! I have a few questions/comments.

1) How often do you update here? I just joined the site because of this game.

2) How often are their new releases to the game?

3) Most of the website does not work for me at all.

4) Would you be interested in opening up a page on Facebook? That would draw a lot of attention to the game IMO.

5) Is there anything we can do to help you out with the game?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
this game is very original! the battle system, the retro graphics, everything in this game is awesome.

Kitasatina Florarena

Fallen Angel/Kitsune/Vampire
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
I wonder when the next update will come, given college shenanigans and all that.

Also, I cannot enter the gym or other vacant building in Portus City AT ALL. And if I do the Safari Zone in the Rainbow Tower, I am unable to leave. Which means "go past the door into infinite darkness."

Kitasatina

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hey guys. sorry for not posting in a while.

Im not dead yet. Just decided I needed to take a psudeo-break for a few months. Was something I definetly needed. kinda dissapointed in myself for not being able to get v0.7b out yet. but i underestimated how fast time flies.

You're probably thirsty for an update, so here's some screens of stuff that'll be in v0.7b, including a completely new intro sequence, a new pokecenter UI and some other stuff including the Quickselect system. Im not sure if i've posted this before or not... but here it is.
paHmpX9.png

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hey guys. sorry for not posting in a while.

Im not dead yet. Just decided I needed to take a psudeo-break for a few months. Was something I definetly needed. kinda dissapointed in myself for not being able to get v0.7b out yet. but i underestimated how fast time flies.

Yes! I have been waiting so long for this, it looks so good :cer_boogie:
and I'm stoked this isnt dead! your game was the whole reason I even started an account here. Good luck and I can't wait until v0.7b, its been a long time coming!

Wait, with the "pokemon center recovery" does that mean we don't have to pay anymore?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Horay for updates~! :D

Does this mean that we're needed to have a PKMN Gold ROM to play? :\

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
Horay for updates~! :D

Does this mean that we're needed to have a PKMN Gold ROM to play? :\

I don't think so. I guess we will be able to patch a Gold ROM to play some of the game's content on an emulator. Maybe not everythink but it seems that we will be able to change the Eevee in the same way as in the Fan-Game. Let's hope it will work because that would be awesome. You could play it where ever you are and aren't limited to a PC with RPG Maker. That would totally be awesome :D

(I like your signature^^)

DarkDoom3000

Years
Yes! I have been waiting so long for this, it looks so good :cer_boogie:
and I'm stoked this isnt dead! your game was the whole reason I even started an account here. Good luck and I can't wait until v0.7b, its been a long time coming!

Wait, with the "pokemon center recovery" does that mean we don't have to pay anymore?

Thanks, and you noticed correctly- Pokecenter is totally free now :D
thought the fee became unnecessary.

Horay for updates~!

Does this mean that we're needed to have a PKMN Gold ROM to play
:D Don't worry about having to need a rom, the rom patching sequence is just part of the intro to the game, basically, i thought it would be a neat way to drive home the point that this is essentially an alternate reality pokemon gold.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Oh yush! You're back! thank god! <3

I've missed this soo much, all these updates have filled me up to the brim with happiness! <33

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
I have a question ...will we able to keep our save files from version 7a or do we have to play the game from the start again?

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
i found a bug that when all of your pokemon die/faint on the bugs sidequest it takes it as you won even though it says u lost and lets u go to next battle

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Oh yush! You're back! thank god! <3

I've missed this soo much, all these updates have filled me up to the brim with happiness! <33
It's good to be back :D
I've missed working on the game, and pokecommunity.

I have a question ...will we able to keep our save files from version 7a or do we have to play the game from the start again?

Yes, v0.7a save files will be compatible, but im not sure how nicely it'll work, new game is always the most safest.

i found a bug that when all of your pokemon die/faint on the bugs sidequest it takes it as you won even though it says u lost and lets u go to next battle
ah, yeah... the bug-bug. gottit fixed

is this what I think it means O.O
55q7vo.png
If what you're thinking is that this game uses an active time battle system (like FF games), one of the sideeffects being that pokemon can learn any number of moves at a time (or to put it more accurately- they can't forget moves) - then yes. you're absolutely correct ;)
It's a feature that's been in the game since day 1.

Back