• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon Mitic Island (The Return)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
the Pokecenter looks Great Lex, but honestly, I think you're focusing to much on the graphics >_<
ya know..Graphics issnt everything ;)

keep up the good work xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
Too much graphics...
It's too heavy.
I think you should slow down a little.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
^True... But this is exagerating a little.
Too much focus on graphics... That's just my opinion though.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Awesome hack!
I've looked trough all the screenshots you've posted through out the thread, they look fantastic!
But you're also concentrating on the scripting, right?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I'll keep saying it: The mountain tiles (the ones light-brown) look great. Very realistic.

But, I think the colors for the PC are a bit aggresive, but, meh, that's just my opinion -_-
(Oh, by the way, check that you used a tile wrong, at the right of the PC, there's a tile that looks "moved")

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2009
I'll keep saying it: The mountain tiles (the ones light-brown) look great. Very realistic.

But, I think the colors for the PC are a bit aggresive, but, meh, that's just my opinion -_-
(Oh, by the way, check that you used a tile wrong, at the right of the PC, there's a tile that looks "moved")
Yeah I agree, the mountains tiles look very good; they look realistic and the details in them look great, too! About the colors of the PC, yes, they are a bit too much just for a simple Pokémon Center, but I'm fine with it. Maybe making it red is fine, though (but a different shade of what the default is).

That's all I have to say... oh, and keep it up. It sure looks better than the one of the original Mitic Island! Just keep this hack going and keep it up, okay?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I love the new screens Lex :P

You did a great job, although the Pokemon Center looks a bit overcrowded.

Roxas!!

Universo DS
Years
Lex pictures are fine but change the pokecenter by the Fire Network (At) because it looks ugly like the joy and quisas graphic is a big part if not all but that is what makes it a great striking aspect

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Hi. ^^
Well, this time i have 2 pics of the new graphics of the new "Snow weather".
And the new cable car.
Really are my designs of 7 or 8 SnowFlakes, inserted with TilEd2002.
And... A little... Tutorial. Hehe.
Zentral.png

BGTeleferiQo.png

And a little tutorial.
Isthisatutorial.png

I hope they like it.
Thanks for the comments, again.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Nice updates, but I think you overdid the snow, you might want to make it a bit less, unless your going for the blizzard effect ;).

Remember the hack Arctic Blue?
And those tiles that you liked that I made?
You can use them if you want, theres a berry tree, a headbutt tree and the big tree.
Just making sure. (because we both share an obsession for icy tiles, and graphics)

They're in the attachment.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Amigo! No mames (lol)
You're really, really obsesive with graphics!

they are great I wish I had the ability to insert like you ;)

I love Mitic continue with this and don't insert more cool graphics if not I will be jealous of it XD

Good Luck!

Buena suerte

dinogar480

Explorer of .... ...Munch
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 2, 2014
I think That Game will be AWSOME!!
but I prefer GS hacks beacause I can play them on my DS with my DS Fire Card.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Hello, well, I have bad news, this hack, as they will see what I have to leave at the request of Alexmad.
The progress I made is not lost, fortunately.
But no more will continue in this project myself.
So I ask the moderators of this forum if they could close the thread.
And as well, I will continue to advance the Pkmn Frozen Pearl. That's it.
Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back