• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
If you upload something straight onto PC, it'll become a GIF regardless of its filetype. If you upload something onto Tinypic or w/e first and then link it to PC as your avvie or profile pic, it'll become a GIF, but it won't lose the quality. If you do the same but link it as an image on your signature, it'll keep its filetype and quality. /like anyone's gonna listen anyhow

Back to sig. rating!

7/10

I think the text would look better if right-aligned so the ends line up perfectly with the image, and I also took off because the sig. causes the blog, quote, multiquote, and quick reply buttons to move to the left of it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
6.9/10

A bit small for my taste, the quality isn't good, and I feel like their should be more to it, such as text or something. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Again, I'm picky with alignment. If you could resize the text so it would align perfectly with the image, it would look better. And if you can't do it because of the signature rules, then make the text on PhotoShop or Gimp or something. You can do so much more with it there then you could do on here, anyhow!

The title tags on the last four characters are also a bit annoying and out-of-place.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
CSS is nicely done, but i can't understand a damn thing (I'm pretty sure that's supposed to happen, so you've done an excelent job at that :) ) 7/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Eeh...looks nice, but the many shades of green make me nauseous...but it looks good anyway
8/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

Simple and sweet; the only thing that bugs me is the long title tag. Some people can't read all that in the time it's up, so it'd be better to divide it up between words or letters or something.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
cute~flows very well and looks neat...I like the pictures as well 8/10

o3o

Years
My avatar is completely different from my sig. xD; It's the same Pokémon though.
As I said before, just an image. Try saving it on Tinypic or something as a PNG and then uploading it on to PC. It won't lose its quality then. Also, maybe add some text..? 5/10 still.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
Like the quote, but the pic, i dont know who that is, maybe cause i dont follow anything from black/white/heartgold/soulsilver...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
prayer about hair and farting skunks...not sure how that mixes together
and they're pink...sweet 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back