• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ah, I just got an idea! x3 How 'bout a multi battle? Kilik & Kat vs. Olivia & Kenshin? I'll go post on the RP to mention it! xD Oh & reminder, Kilik is wearing a Samurott costume.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Updating Jimmy's team. Alice's didn't change at all.
Smokey gained 2 levels after breaking the boulder and battling Druddigon.
Grim gained one level after breaking the boulder.

Team:

109.png

Smokey (Koffing ♂) - Lv 25
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle.

355.png

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 20
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

096.png

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 18
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Posted! Not sure if anyone else watches Kiyoko posts, meh... I am pretty sure every one of my posts so far reveals something, and it seems to get more interesting every time, at least that's how I see it, and I'm happy that it seems like that to me. Is that how anyone else is seeing it? I need an outside opinion.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@JasonWolf: Veeerry, well. I'll get on that.

@Genevieve: Please update your team in a copy pasteable format. I can't be manually editing changes in, as the process takes enough time as it is.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Did you get this Yellow? I'll put my update here again so you don't have to go looking.

On hand:

501.gif

Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 20
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Gun

570.gif

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 18
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Faint Attack, Dark Pulse, Captivate, Calm Mind

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: Yaibe leveled up by 3. Mistress leveled up by 3. Mistress has forgotten Fury Swipes & learned Faint Attack.

Dawn

Years
@SD: Yeah I got it. You can check your recorded team on the first post here in the OOC. Kilik is on Part 1 of the Player Profiles.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
DAMMIT KIYOKO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU???!1!!!1!1!!111!!1

Seriously, I'm getting anxious for the reveal of who he is and what the heck he is doing here. Wait... R men... Team Rocket... Kiyoko = Plotpoint? I SMELL CONSPIRACY!!!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Get excited, Mammoth, this next post is gonna be the BIG REVEAL!! However, there will be more little surprises along the way, but this is the big one!

Dawn

Years
Golly gee willickers! I wonder what will be revealed! *SHOT*

But in all seriousness. I'm currently writing up a Valorie wallpost along with my next Olivia post.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
And, revealed!! It's the longest post for me so far, so I'd love some feedback! :D

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Wow. I cannot wait to interact with your character! He sounds adorable!! I love your story very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back