• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tri-Species Challenge, Version 3.0

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
I might try it but my prefered team would be: Sharpedo, Pidgeot, & Raichu.

May I hack in a level 5 carvana as my starter to replace squirtle and still give my rival the advantage???

Years
Update #1
Spoiler:

My Team
Spoiler:

Update #2
Spoiler:

My Team #2
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Update #3

I didn't had much time to play in these days, so I waited before making this update.

I had to redo the Pokémon League, 'cause my save file was corrupted. Went almost the same way I wrote in the last update, but it's okay now. I moved into Kanto region, and I got six Gym badges. Blaine and Blue, wait for me!

As of right now, all the Gym leaders battles were almost a piece of cake. Brock, Lt. Surge and Janine all suffered defeat by the almighty Calvin, and his Earthquake, which one-shotted everyone of them. Erika went down easily thanks to Gotham's Fly, and Misty was easier too, with Giga Drain. Sabrina's the only one left, and she was totally blasted by Kyoushiro, and his Shadow Ball. Impressive.

So, on the way to Seafoam Islands!

2nhq1ac.png
1zmcq3a.png
2s9srkk.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Username: 1337Drakkon
Game: SoulSilver
Team:
Mareep (to later become Ampharos), Togepi (to later become Togekiss), and Slugma (to later become Magcargo). All of these Pokemon can be obtained as eggs in Violet, one after the gym and two before. However, I am going to catch my Mareep from Route 32 to save training and egg-hatching time.

EDIT: Just looked at the date on the most recent post. If this is still going on, put me in. If not, ignore me please. Lol

TravelerTrainer15

Username: Hayden (ingame), NumberOnett (on PC)
Game: X
Team: Caterpie (to become Butterfree), Weedle (to become Beedrill), and Pidgey (never to evolve). All can be obtained on Route 1 and Santalune Forest.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I hope this challenge isn't dead... I'd like to do Pokemon Titanium (based on FRLG) with Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin.

shamwowza

A really great white snake
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Username: Shamwowza
Game: Moemon Firered
Team: Girafarig, Nincada->Shedinja, Anorith-> Armaldo

This is gonna be interesting

Back