• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Aura Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
I am making a new thread. I feel that the old thread was i lot boring
POKEMON: AURA STONE

STORY:

In the distant island of Auhora off the coast of Sinnoh. Pokemon forgotten by time, some evolutions of known Pokemon and totally new Pokemon reside. This place is known for it's power of aura within all people, strong inside them. But Team Galactic has other plans for this island. They want to use the aura of this island and it's Pokemon to take over the world.They also want a sealed up Anucario,in a secret Egyptian like Pokemon ruins. Will all this, they will have no trouble.

But a young boy by the name of Riley will not stand for this. He is a native of this Island. Given his new Pokemon by the world-renowned Ex-Pokemon trainer Now Pokemon Professor Holly. But unknown to Riley, he is the reincarnation of the Aura Knight Sir Aaron. He will rise from the shadows to drive away Team Galactic from his home. Can he do it? All odds are against him. You choose his fate.
Game Start:
Roark says"Yo Riley, Have you ever thought of the future.Riley (shrugs)
Roark:What! You havent, we have to think about our future, I want to be a gym leader, or atleast join ITL*.Byron: What are you two boys doing?!Roark:We are just lyin here.(scared)

Byron," It is time to train you two."Roark(shocked)," Wait we don't have any pokemon?"!Byron then says, Just wait i have to go get something and someone!Byron runs to the Lab of Professor Holly.Riley and Roark run after him to see what is going on
Byron: "These boy are your starters. Choice one.Holly shows them the pokemon.'
Holly:" Here is BURNCUB. As you can tell by it's appearence it is a fire type".Continues."Now this is NODOLEAF. Its a gentle little creature '.
Again continues,'Last is DOLPHINO. IT has a pure has and courageos."
Holly:' Your choice".
Byron:"Chose wisely boys.Remember that the one you choose can be at a disadvantage"
Ex:" Riley chose Burncub Roark chose DOLPHINO.DOLPHINO is a water type and has an advantage over Burncub."
Ex2: "Roark choose NODOLEAF and Riley chooses DOLPHINO. NODOLEAF is a grass type and there for has an advangtage over Dolphino.'Roark: "So hard to choose."

Just as both Riley and Roark try to choose a starter. Team Galactic AdminAssistant Cyrus rushes in.He has brings in a whole pack full of Grunts.Cyrus:"Alright hand over all the pokemon, and we will think about not causing harm".Byron:" Riley,Roark, take Prof.Holly to a safe place'! Roark:" No Dad I wanna help!'Byron: "There is no time! You are inexperienced and have no starter! JUST GO!!"Byron glares at Riley.Byron:"Riley take Roark and Prof Holly far away."
Riley grabs Roark by the shoulder and grabs Prof Holly and the leave.Byron:" I will take you guys on."Cyrus:"Come on old man."
Byron fought hard but in the end was captured and so were the rest of the Pokemon

Later on:
Roark(yelling at Riley) "Why did you do that, we could have helped!!"Holly: "Your father was right, you can't do nothing, atleast not right now though."Roark: "we aleast could have tried something......wait, what do you mean right now."Holly: "Choose the Starter that you want and i will tell you my plan."Riley chooses a Starter(PLAYER CHOICE), Roark chooses the one he thinks is stronger.Holly:" Now, my plan is for you guy to spread out around Auhora and take down the Admin Station Gyms, you will get stronger and slowly taking down TG. This will also gain you great Pokemon Trainer experience. We can finally drive out that horrible TG out of Auhora.Now go home if the coast is clear, you will need some supplies since this is gonna be a long journey."Roark:" Wow,This is so hard to take in."Holly:" I know this is a shock but we will have to you guys but we have to hurry, are you gonna stand for this."Roark:"No but...."Holly:'There is no time, go home and pack your stuff.Riley and Roark head to their house. They pack their stuff, Ready to go on an adventure.Roark: "I have my resolve. I am gonna take down TG for the good of Auhora.Is that your resolve also."Riley signals him yes.They head off on different paths, unknown of what awaits them.

*ITL-INTERNATIONAL TRAINERS LEAGUE- An association exclusive to Auhora. The best of the trainers join this league to battle the best of the other region's or protect the world. Each year a new group is join in the Association. They will be vital for the Journey to take down TG

DO NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATES OR DEMOS. This game is very early in production
Features:
New Evolution for known Pokemon and Fakemon.
Totally new Region.
Platinum Health Bar
Instead of normal gyms, You get to go Team Galactic Admin's Station Gyms.
NEED STAFF:
Co Finder( So He/She can work on the project to)
Spriter( Ranging from good- to Flawless)
Mapper( I really need one)
Tile Artist

Staff Already:
Me(Game coordinater,Maker,Co-Founder)
BaconBoy914(spriter)
Bombah!(spriter)
Ultimo spriter(mapper)
JessieB(fakemon spriter)
Pokem4niac(scripter, dialog,Co-Founder)

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
good new i have found 1 spriter. just need a coder,scripter,and a co-finder. I need a co-finder so they can use rmxp to make the citys,palaces,roads,T.G Admin Station Gyms, and other places, my trial has run out

the game won't accept this sprite
triback000gh0.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Then buy it, maybe?
Or at least learn to sprite or something, so you're still contributing and not just orderinh everyone around.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Then buy it, maybe?
Or at least learn to sprite or something, so you're still contributing and not just orderinh everyone around.
i've tried and it stinked beyond anything, also i can't buy it because i am only 15 years old

Years
If you can not work on this game, then what use are you to your team? I know you will come back defensively, but consider this. You cannot sprite, script, nor access the program in which you want your game made in. You honestly would be no help to the game you want to make.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
good new i have found 1 spriter. just need a coder,scripter,and a co-finder. I need a co-finder so they can use rmxp to make the citys,palaces,roads,T.G Admin Station Gyms, and other places, my trial has run out

the game won't accept this sprite
triback000gh0.jpg

probably because the sprites are JPEG?

and also, you can ask your parents to buy it for you. (That's how I have Game Maker Pro.) Maybe try paying for half? Or... what's that thing you humans go by sometimes? Something about numbers and letters? "Good"... what do you call them? "Grades"?

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
i have a spriter, a mapper, i see what i can do about rmxp

how can i change the photo then

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
i didn't rip them. i asked for them
and also this is the plot and story idea space, not the insult Ross61 space

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Something about numbers and letters? "Good"... what do you call them? "Grades"?

Totally uncalled for, though I must agree with the buying half part ... oh, & I bought all of it, & I'm 14, it's only 60$ may I suggest B-day money?

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
i like your game idea, if i had any skills, i would help, but i don't, so sorry... :(

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Sorry if I came off sounding kinda rude earlier... I was honestly just suggesting the "Good Grades" thing (in case your parents "needed a reason to get it for you" or whatever) (I don't believe in the numbers and letters thing.... =/)

Still, I kinda think the plot is interesting. (Not much else I can say)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
1 question, are you going to put your staff, into the first post, or make a game showcase thread?

On a side note ... 200th post, whoo hoo!

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
one another account anyboy want their fake pokemon in my game

It has to be very well made,exceptional.

also is there anybody who want's to be a new move maker(have to show picture of move

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Hey Ross, what do you mean by not clear?

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
I take back what i said on the private message, i consider you staff

can someone help me with this problem
anim009.jpg

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Hey Ross, it's seems you have something done, may I recomend moving it to Showcase soon, (er, or later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back