• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Any free spriters that can sprite fakemons ? i need them really !

i can sprite fakemon but im not that good at shading but i can get someone to help me with that just pm me the concepts

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Hi guys.

I just would like to say something. Sorry for the inactivity lately, I've been preparing to go on a holiday. I will be away for 2 weeks, because my mum is going to the Philippines and we don't have enough money for both of us. ($6700 the whole trip! Plus food and accomodation and other stuff. We're not dirt poor. ;_; )

So, I'm going to stay with my mum's friend in Broome, I don't know if I'll be able to access internet there. If you didn't know, Broome is in Western Australia.

If I don't get to come back after 2 weeks, you guys know where I'll be; XD.

See ya later!

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Hey, all :D
I'm back from holidays!
So, I had some free time, and started to insert 171 fakemon in my hack- they are mostly neoriceisgood-s...anyway, I really need backsprites for them. I'm not a good spriter, but I can make some sketches for the spriter who is willing to do them..

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Hey guys,
So I've been further developing my storyline-for-a-hack, and have made the region as well as the cities and their names. Problem is, because I suck and can't edit world maps, it was on Microsoft Paint. Anyway, any commentary would be appreciated. Thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
i got a little bit bored, so...
Spoiler:

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
i got a little bit bored, so...
Spoiler:

Holy crap man! That looks freakin awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, seeing as how it might be a small fix, the path between town 1 and town 12 was sorta supposed to be square in shape, as it only has one path now. Like, town 12 should have a route thqt goes left some and then down, as it was going to be a storyline idea. But everything else is absolutely fantastic. You honestly don't have to it though if you are not feeling it, because everything on that map is great. Thank you so much!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Get back soon Flandre C:

Name: 007manyo, but you can just call me manyo.
Position: I just so happen to have 2: Mapper and spriter, as long as you allow fusions and re-type/re-colours. I can also do sprite inserting.
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

sorry about the yellow.
Past Experiences/Past Projects: i have 3 hacks, 2 of which failed due to poor teamwork: "Pokemon: The Wrath of Groudon", and "Pokemon: Ultima Version".
The one I plan on working on is called "Pokemon: Ruby Reborn".
Contact: [email protected] is my e-mail, but I would prefer PM/VM, as I don't check my e-mail much. If you need to send files, use the e-mail. I will try to check every day.
Your proof is insufficient. Could you show some other maps?
Because that map doesn't really reflect mapping qualities so well.
And you could also show some spriting proof.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Holy crap man! That looks freakin awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, seeing as how it might be a small fix, the path between town 1 and town 12 was sorta supposed to be square in shape, as it only has one path now. Like, town 12 should have a route thqt goes left some and then down, as it was going to be a storyline idea. But everything else is absolutely fantastic. You honestly don't have to it though if you are not feeling it, because everything on that map is great. Thank you so much!
oops, sorry! tilemap error, lemme fix it..
sorry again if i made it in FRLG-style, i lost my DP-style and HGSS-style format..

edit: done

Last edited:

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
oops, sorry! tilemap error, lemme fix it..
sorry again if i made it in FRLG-style, i lost my DP-style and HGSS-style format..

edit: done

Thanks bud, it looks awesome. And I think FRLG style looks better anyway :)

negative

Years
OK, people :D I have started an OW project. I'm making OWs of normal npc-s(random guys, etc..
You all can use them, cause I think this is one more thing that makes the Mirage hacks unique.

EDIT: I've also revamped my Team Galactic OWs.

afjer5jefgwrg.png

Credit if you use them ;)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
OK, people :D I have started an OW project. I'm making OWs of normal npc-s(random guys, etc..
You all can use them, cause I think this is one more thing that makes the Mirage hacks unique.

EDIT: I've also revamped my Team Galactic OWs.

afjer5jefgwrg.png

Credit if you use them ;)
Looks good. If you want them public, then you can even post it in the resources thread. :D

Learath2

Scripter
Years
Skills: Tile inserting - Pokemon İnserting - Scripting - Advance Trainer - Learning ASM - Can work on both XSE and Pokéscript
Proof:
img266.imageshack.us/i/giratinad.png/
img713.imageshack.us/i/tileinserting.png/
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Past Experiences: Teached people scripting and other things
Contact info : PM

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
@Learath2:

The tile inserting proof doesn't show much really :/
And I'm not so good with Pokescript scripts any more. It would've been better if you used XSE. But, as long as those scripts aren't glitchy, I suppose it's okay.

Learath2

Scripter
Years
Hmm that tiles were from alistair i know it looks like palette editing

My other proof is lost that i inserted a building there nvm. Ill do it again and post it.

I can work on XSE too but i generally use pokescript. I can insert new (blank) tilesets with the amount needed

Last edited:

Crysalus

Rides a mantine to school.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Name: Crysalus
Position:
Scripter
Proof of Work:
http: www youtube.com/watch?v=itUUAGeDa9Q in proof, the mapping is terrible, so look at the scripting only.
Past Experiences/Past Projects: New to hacking, have been learning scripting for about a week now, on and off practicing on roms.
PM or email to [email protected]

negative

Years
OK, people ! I'm asking again, because I got ignored the last time...

IS there a spriter willing to do backsprites for my fakemon. I have sketched the backs of these fakemon on a piece of paper, but I'm not a good spriter, so these sketches may help.

Back