• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

My no catch run on Fire Red was more or less flawless tbh, the team I made on there consisted of Venusaur, Jolteon, Mr. Mime, Hitmonlee, Lapras, and Aerodactyl by the time I beat the game.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
388!

Well done! I never got past the Rock Tunnel part with the team I had. In Yellow, however, I completed it graciously due to the fact that they give each of the starters out to the player.

My friend and I were having a competition to see who could complete that challenge first. Good times...

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I could probably do a no catch challenge in Yellow and finish it overnight lol, seriously 3 starters alone is more than enough for me to do my business. A no catch challenge on Soul Silver with Chikorita as your starter though is something else entirely.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

By that I mean try not to say that you are out loud? It's more fun to string people along for a while and then drop it on them at some point later on.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

It's obvious that I'm a dude but it's more interesting to see when people will figure it out tbh, it's like asking a simple question has become a thing of the past now.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I type however I want to type, unless someone's willing to ask what gender I am upfront then I leave what they believe up to their imagination.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Yeah the smileys definitely do help, along with sounding as hyper as a hamster that just ingested 4 to 6 lines of coke lol.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I suppose you seem more like a girl but as my avatar states
"Girls? Theres not girls on the internet". 390

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Using smilies more often doesn't make you look anymore like a female anyways. I don't see myself using smilies very often (anymore that is aha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back