• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who will win? sapphire or ruby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

just for fun, who do you think will get either the badges or the contest wins first?

i have no clue, that's why i'm asking, but sapphire has almost all the badges already. but then, they might end up in a tie or never complete their bet and then it drags into the fire red/leaf green adventures. :)

frosty

Genius
Years
nobody will win... They won't finish, because somewhere along the line they'll hit a snag, and trigger a thing, and their worlds get destroyied, and in replacement the "emerald Version" world gets created... and every one who had a rival, soul mate, etc, gets combined... and then...

Anyways, wouldn't that be cool?

Years
I bet nobody will win. They might end up having a tie, most likely and then...well...or they might end up dragging the story with the FR/LG story....or the Emerald...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I think Sapphire will win.
She will get all the badges and scare Ruby with her fangs :laugh:

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
XD I think it will be called off to...

Years
frosty said:
I confuzzled... Who is saphire and ruby??? -_-;

er...if you read the manga, you would know. Otherwise...uh...that post was just worthless...XP

Ruby and Sapphire are one of the main characters of the Pokemon Special Manga

Man...I just hate it when people just do that in my forum...XP

frosty

Genius
Years
oni flygon said:
er...if you read the manga, you would know. Otherwise...uh...that post was just worthless...XP

Ruby and Sapphire are one of the main characters of the Pokemon Special Manga

Man...I just hate it when people just do that in my forum...XP
do what in your forum? were you talking about me??? I don't care what you like, so just shut up!!! I wanted to know, so I asked, you little jerk!!! I don't care if you are a moderator, you don't need to be that way. Neither do I, but I don't care...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
Fixen said:
Sigh... I really want to be some sort of staff.

Saying that wont make the staff feel bad for you.. =/ if you really want to be a staff start off by not making posts like that.
1. Help member's
2. Stay Dedicated to the site
3. Treat everyone with respect
4. Follow the rules, and help member's follow them.
5. and many other things to be helpful.

Though this isent the place to be talking about that.

~Blade~

Years
frosty said:
do what in your forum? were you talking about me??? I don't care what you like, so just shut up!!! I wanted to know, so I asked, you little jerk!!! I don't care if you are a moderator, you don't need to be that way. Neither do I, but I don't care...

XP

Dude, slow down. The thing is, I hate it when people just pop out in the manga forum and just start asking questions like what you just did. It's my mentality...

So if you didn't like that post, just ignore it...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
frosty said:
^^;;
If you don't read the manga, and what to know what we are talking about, at least you can go to one of the sites oni's signature has a link to. Or try a search engine.
(I know advertising's not really allowed on the boards, so keeping it to minimal here ^^;; )
I'd be glad to tell you more about it, only that I'm short of internet usage time these days...

Fixen

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2018
Saying that wont make the staff feel bad for you.. =/ if you really want to be a staff start off by not making posts like that.
1. Help member's
2. Stay Dedicated to the site
3. Treat everyone with respect
4. Follow the rules, and help member's follow them.
5. and many other things to be helpful.

Though this isent the place to be talking about that.

~Blade~

I know. I'm doing all the guidelines for now, time will do the rest. :\

Hey, genius, oni's a little mental, ya know. :P

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Fixen said:
Sigh... I really want to be some sort of staff.
^^;; *knows what Fixen means*
Blade: Dedication's important, I agree, especially when Omega's gone and I have little chance of contact with him to work on the site.

Anyway, Frosty doesn't need to be upset anymore. I made a Q and A thread so that you can bombard all your questions on us all. (haha...)

Tweak

o_O; someone blew up in this thread...that guy needs to calm down.

anyways, i'm sure in volume 19 or 20, it'll feature some fire red and leaf green. maybe they'll end up like wat happened to Red in the earlier pokespecial. i 'm more leaning towards wanting sapphire to win.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2004
Zapchu said:
o_O; someone blew up in this thread...that guy needs to calm down.

anyways, i'm sure in volume 19 or 20, it'll feature some fire red and leaf green. maybe they'll end up like wat happened to Red in the earlier pokespecial. i 'm more leaning towards wanting sapphire to win.
Maybe... It's like you said...

frosty

Genius
Years
ummm, isn't that what forums are for??? I didn't even know you were talking about mangas!!! If I don't know something, then I'm going to ask... I don't care if you're mental or not!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME MENTAL Op_dO

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
frosty relax ^^;; this is the pokemon manga form, so we talk about pokemon manga.
so drop it, please.

and yeah, I agree with Zapchu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back