• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different way to change form

Years
but isn't this what i want in this case? vulpix lvl 4 would get the one-tailed form 2, vulpix lvl 6 would get form number 1 with three tails and vulpix lvl 11 the original form. why would i want it to check the next form, then it would give the lvl 4 vulpix form 1 of course, because it's below lvl 10 as well.

so the lower level has to be checked firstly, or is there any advantage of putting condition 1 before 2? then form 1 would be the one-tailed, i don't see another difference yet.

Yeah what you did was correct. I misread and didn't edit because i already edited the post before to fix grammar errors i made.

The lower level must be checked first because the game will always check the first condition, turn it into that form if it fulfills it and won't look at other conditions, if it doesn't fulfill it, it will look at the next one, and so on till it reaches next 0, which just makes it it's default form.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
MultipleForms.register(:STANTLER,{
"getForm"=>proc{|pokemon|
next 1 if isConst?(pokemon.level>=5)
next 0
},

Well, you mixed up the operator but that looks right to me

finally got to test it, that's how it works

MultipleForms.register(:STANTLER,{
"getForm"=>proc{|pokemon|