• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Something CC and I were discussing: Does this count as oekaki? It was on the front page.

091128.png

Along with this

091114.jpg

qa1

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
Lucaria has a very pointy chest.

(-a being the affeminate form, obviously)

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Whoa, those were uh... interesting pictures. I never saw Lucario as anything other than male. Also, milktank personification... haha.

qa1

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
The miltank personification looks almost exactly like my sister. It's amusing.

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
Years
Miltank? That's what that thing is supposed to be?! I could barely tell and it was weirding me out.. I thought it might've been a Lickitung... :V

And busty Lucario... no. Just no. Doesn't do anything for me. Too... animal-looking to begin with to even consider being attractive.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Another trailer has been released for the next Pokemon movie.
The English translation of the Japanese title is "Phantom Ruler Z" and will premiere in Japan on July 10, 2010.

qa1

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
Maybe not. I was going off what someone else said. But I think it could pass for one if it isn't.

qa1

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
Fushigisou, you're signature is absolutely hilarious. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back