• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you talking about Bay? This is clearly how new pokespirit wielders are created. Silly boy. Lucy observed what was going on between the two males and just sort of... ignored it. This wasn't her fight. If either of them wanted to pick a fight, they could do so without her interference. She had absolutely no incentive to get involved. Instead, she turned her attention to Amethyst. If anime had been a thing, she would've had a thing or two to say about that hair. Instead she just sort of tilted her head and knelt down, brushing herself off briefly before reaching out and holding a hand just above Amethyst's hair, as if afraid it were radioactive and might explode at her touch. Woooah maaan. That's some pretty awesome stuff you're doing there maaaan. She decidedly did not ruffle Amethyst's hair however. Rather, she scooted a bit closer and reached down to grasp Amethyst's hand. She was a tad hesitant, because Amethyst was currently being CUTE ENOUGH TO EAT kind of scary actually. It was slightly more difficult to be intimidated by someone so small.

"...Hey."

She had a rather neutral tone, the default sternness perhaps in an attempt to snap Amethyst out of her anger.

"Are you... alright?"

This time concern seeped into her voice. Lucy wasn't sure what to make of this. She honestly hadn't expected Amethyst to be so ready to fight, so willing. She remembered her first time fighting. It was hard, when you grew up helpless.

And just like that, the two males managed to avoid a fight. Lucy looked up and acknowledged Mako, listening silently before being handed his beanie..? Huh, what? She got the impression she missed /something/, because she didn't understand why he'd given her that. Ah well. So it was his choice. She became aware of two boys in the distance, but didn't pay them much mind. Surely people had better things to do than pay attention than her. Guys. Guys I only ate a person. Chill, gawd. Instead, she turned her attention to Amethyst again.

"We should get moving."

A glance at Bay, and she stood, preparing to start heading on towards Oreburgh again.

Last edited:

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
After the guy handed over the Beanie and started to walk off, Total felt that the fight would not happen. So after a moment or two he made himself visible, knowing that the girls were Spirit wielders so he had no fear about the sudden unveiling.

"Hiya...mind if I tag along?"

(OOC: really sorry about the shortness of this post - only way to make it longer is to copy your posts in, the rest wont be this short)

Years
"aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!" i cried. i had fallen off of ryan's back while he was flying over the ocean! as i fell, i morphed into my espeon form. in form, i have a lavender body and a magenta orb on my head. sploosh! i splashed in the water with a crash. <oh no! what now?> (when i use <>, it means lisa's pokespirit is speaking). "well, it seems i fell off of ryans back while he was flying, obviously. the question is how to get out of this wet situation, because i can't swim!" i struggled to stay afloat when suddenly a blue dot appeared in the distance. <we've reached land!> "uh, i don't think so...." i replied uneasily. <ok, well try to stay alive while we try to figure out what this thing is.> "ok, ok, but i'm getting tired!" i said in frustration. as it got closer, i realized that it was a pokespirit in the form of a lapras. "help!" <help!> we cried together. "hello. you seem to be in distress. please hop on my back." i scrambled onto the lapras pokespirit's back fast to get out of the freezing ocean. "allow me to introduce myself. i am anna pentom, but you can call me laprisa. you are? who are you? i haven't seen you around these parts." laprisa said, navigating towards sinnoh. "well, i am lisa ishimura, and i came from the johto region. if you wish, you can call me espii. my old friends from johto called me that." "wow, what a story!" laprisa commented. "well, we be headed to sandgem town. we're about, say, 20 minutes away." and i listened to laprisa tell stories while we headed towards sandgem town, wherever in sinnoh that happened to be, far away from ryan or not.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
A somewhat eerie voice caused Bay to jump, commenting on how the confrontation appeared to be against him. Apparently someone else had joined this standoff, seemingly coming to his protection. Hopefully this person knew what they were doing but, it also came to Bay as unexpected and surprising. Despite his perceptive abilities, he was unable to detect this apparition approaching until they got close enough to have killed him and spoke. The voice seemed to come from behind him but the invisible stranger could have moved anywhere by now. This person was skilled in stealth, and Bay had to give them credit, the voice coming from nowhere seemed to have startled everyone as much as he.

The wielder who seemed to have a demonic aura seemed to have out aside his hostility for now. This dark figure told him to take his hands away from potential weapons and Bay, half-heartily raised his hands to shoulder level like he was about to get pat down or arrested
. Then the boy walked over to the group of girls, exchanged a few words and a beanie then walked off. The person who was somehow still able to allude Bay's sight suddenly revealed himself to them all. He seemed to want to travel with the girls. A sudden figure who came from nowhere changed all of this and possibly saved Bay.

Bay was more tired than he was before and he felt dizzy as if all the blood in his body rushed to his head from using the most he's ever used before. He tried to walk it off and not appear weak to the remaining group of wielders, and he even managed to get a few steps away, before he stumbled to the ground. Well at least one thing hadn't changed, he still ended up on the ground at the end of the day. Strength was drained and senses dulled down, the fox ears on Bay's body receded and his hair reverted back to brown. Hopefully no one would decide to rob him. Bay's head plopped to the ground and he lost consciousness.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Route 206 - Valley Windworks
"Blackouts"

"Hey, pissboy," Kraus said in a nonchalant voice. "Don't look now, but those chicks from before are going the same way as us." Mako looked out of the trees to see that Lucy and Amy were indeed going in the same direction, but were a distance away.

"What the heck!? Are they following us or something?" He was bothered by this because there were several reasons he could think that they would follow him; most of them not good.

"Forget that for a second, there's something we need to discuss," Kraus said in an uncharacteristically serious voice. Mako, being dubious of Kraus as he was, wasn't sure if he wanted to listen. Still, given the rarity of his seriousness, he decided to stay quiet and listen. "So, about those blackouts..."

"You know what causes them?"

"No, but it's interesting that you brought them up earlier. I've also been having blackouts, and the timeline coincides with yours." It was rare that Kraus talked this much without so much as an insult unless he was trying to trick Mako, but in this case he had no real reason to.

"So basically you're saying that when I have blackouts, you have blackouts as well?" Mako said, quickening the pace of his walking.

"Yeah, that seems to be the case. Neither you nor I can remember what happens during the time one of us is out, so it must be simultaneous." Kraus responded. Mako was unsure of what to make of this connection, there still wasn't much to suggest any sort of foul play. "Also, we both remember small snippets of things that occur during said blackouts, like the girls' names or Tarsus Gin."

"Wait, you remember stuff too? Like what?"

"Not as much as you, just the name Creed." The name was indeed familiar to Mako, but he'd never met anyone named Creed before. "Anyway, it looks like we're at an impasse, so we might as well leave it at that for now." Mako nodded and exited his tree cover. It was impossible for them to learn anything more, so they decided to wait for more information to arise.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Route 206
(STILL)

Kid... Kid, snap out of it! Wake up!!

Amethyst looked to be in some sort of blind fury, and all it took was Lucy's gentle touch to snap her right back to normal, as well as nearly make her jump.

"Are you... Alright?"

Amethyst nodded, glancing up at her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

Maybe because you were standing there staring into space and leaking your energy out in strong waves! What the hell are you doing??

Amethyst gave a quick glance around. Wasn't that boy standing in front of here? Wasn't there a fight going on? It seemed like a lot had changed. I... I must have drained my power... I feel so weak... She looked to be losing the ability to stand up straight, as she began to just lean into Lucy, finding a comfortable place to rest her head at Lucy's side. She was still conscious, however, ready to move forward. Though now it seemed someone else was going with them too. Amy, sort of in a daze at this point, took notice of the beanie that was now in Lucy's possession. Wasn't that the other boy's hat? She noticed that it seemed rather dark. I think that'll match my dress... She, eyes half-open and looking as brain-dead as ever, took the beanie and put it on, somehow content with her decision on wearing it.

AmysHat.jpg

Years
watching

<Come on, cant we just introduce ourselves already?> Casper asked Ryan. Casper, you are way too impatient. <hey i heard that!> Casper exclaimed. They were hiding in a tree near Eterna city,watching the two girls.

The younger one didnt seem to notice that the fight was already over, and was still standing there, exuding waves of power. Hmm.. she doesnt looklike much , but she could be dangerous. Ryan thought. The older girl walked up to her and seemed to be talking to the younger girl, and the younger one seemed to calm down, but was exhausted. The little girl then proceeded to grab the beanie the one boy spirit wielder left the older one and put it on her head.

<gahh!>Casper exclaimed. "thank god you cant talk out loud, otherwise we would be caught" Ryan whispered. A male spirit wielder had just appeared out of nowhere and seemed to be talking to the girls.

"Hmm.... i wonder what will happen, lets see if the girls are friendly or not."Ryan said to casper under his breath as they continued to wait.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Alex Rouse
Eterna City
Alex approached the western gate that led to Eterna forest. He tried his best to remain calm as he exited through the other side, but his breathing was short and sharp. "I must have used too much of my energy getting here this quickly...its been a few days since I have eaten too. I know better. I should have taken some of my reserves with me." A little drained, he carried on down the winding path through the tall trees and saw a small group of individuals up ahead. They were children, same as he was, two girls and two boys standing near each other. Alex's stomach snarled at him as he staggered over towards the group.

"HEY! HELLO THERE, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?"

As he drew closer he could faintly hear Jaqen chuckling and muttering inside his head. "No, not this time, we are out numbered 4 to 1 and we have no idea what they are capable of yet. Besides, I am tired of running and fighting. We have made it this far, but we can't keep doing it forever. Things are changing." "Suit yourself, boy. But what are you going to do if these new...unf...friends aren't so friendly? What if they are headed south to take what they want before leaving like...mmrrnh...everyone else? I am all you have left, we can't trust anyone. You'd do well to remember that."

Alex sneered at Jaqens words, though there was some twisted form of truth to them. He tried not to dwell on it much, after all he needed to find out what has been happening, why it was happening. He had so many questions and maybe someone here could finally give him some answers.

Years
<so this is sandgem,> xena commented. we had reached sandgem town, and it was abandoned!

"this is where i live," laprissa said.
"WHY?!" I exclaimed.
"well, yes, its awfully lonely here, but berry bushes grow here, and adults sometimes pass by here with food on their way to jubilife city, so i pick their pockets clean of food after knocking them out. its kinda peaceful, too, you know." laprissa shrugged.
"YOU HURT OTHERS?!" i shrieked.
"well, ya, i kinda have to in order to survive around here. thats probably what your brother did, too so he could supply you with food that he could've kept for himself." she said.
"from now on, i'll pick the pockets, got that?" i told her stubbornly.
"ok, show me your way." she chuckled, nodding towards a lone adult passing by. using my epic psychic powers, i controlled the adult's mind to think that the food he was traveling with only weighed him down and that is was useless, and he then dumped the food onto the side of the road.
"ooh, your gonna regret that," laprissa said.
"what?" i asked.
"nothing. you'll find out yourself tommorrow morning." she quikly replied.
"well, lets check the loot we got," i nodded towards the area that the adult had dumped it. we found:
3 oran berries
2 loaves of bread
1 box full of lava cookies
<looks like a feast to me,> xena laughed cheerfully.

"naw, we should probably save some for later on, never know what could happen in sinnoh." i replied.
<hmmm... your probably right about that.> xena instantly became serious.
"well, where do we camp for the night?" i questioned laprissa, only to find her curled up in the bushes, snoring softly.
<theres your answer,> xena said. i laid down next to laprissa and fell asleep.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Eterna City/Route 206

Bay stood up and stretched. He could feel pain transmitted all throughout his body almost as if he had a needle on every inch of his skin. He found a tree nearby to sit under to grasp his surroundings and recover, he still felt exhausted and didn't know that his actions would have taken a toll on his body. After about an hour of cloud-gazing and internally debating what happened, he remembered the whole situation and realized first time that he ever truly used any of Flow's abilities. He remembered he was trying to go to Children's City and his instinct was telling him that some city was south or otherwise those Kids wouldn't have been nearby.

Bay went through all that happened in his mind again. He was slightly upset that he wasn't able to fight but also glad because he probably would've died. "I want to find that boy with that dark aura and get to fight him one on one." said Bay solemnly to himself although he forgot Flow even existed.

After a few minutes of sitting around Bay decided it was time to leave this place and headed to Eterna. As soon as he got right outside of Eterna he knew it wasn't Children's City as he saw a few adults in the city. He furiously swung his fist at a tree and cursed to himself.

"Hey Flow any ideas what to do now?" Bay said impatiently. Normally this wasn't like him to be so brash and uptight but he was upset over how the course of things have been going for him. His mood wasn't improved by the fact that Flow didn't answer. Bay wandered around the City desperately for directions and, after spending what seemed like eons of getting rude backlash from the denizens, he decided that he'd be better off navigating the world on his own. He restocked some of his goods and with that he headed east of Eterna with a determined look on his face.

Last edited:
Years
Espii, wake up!> xena shrieked.

i jumped to my feet to find laprissa standing in front of me, fully morphed, warding off some angry adults who had obviously found out that i had picked someones pocket. i attempted joining laprissa by morphing, but in my tired state, i couldn't. i kept trying, however, but it simply wouldn't work. by the time i finally morphed, laprissa was already finished. she then came and sat down beside me, wiping sweat off of her forehead.
"told you you'd regret it," she said. i ignored her comment.
"i wish ditz were here," i muttered. "Ditz was a ditto spirit weilder, and whenever i was too tired to morph, because i'm not a sturdy morpher, she would take espeon form and take my place until i was ready to morph. her real name is Emily, but i just call her ditz, because thats, you know, her nickname. she was sooooooo nice, but i couldn't find her when i wanted to say goodbye, and it made me sad." i looked down sadly.
"Espii, Ditz will always be with you no matter what happens." laprissa said.
"what do you mean?" my astonished eyes stared as laprissa's body suddenly changed completely!
"DITZ!" i cried. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!"
"Oh, i thought you might need a friend on your journey." she smiled. "i diguised myself as your brother's ring. here's the real one." she flashed the expensive onix ring, pulling it out of her pocket.

<wow, she's good at this stuff,> xena said in awe.

"i brought this so we could trade it for food and other supplies. maybe someone'll want it. i also brought 2 boxes of lava cookies for you, i found it in some adults' pocket." Ditz said.
"Brilliant!" i looked at ditz admiringly. "why don't we head down to jubilife city, then head towards canalave?" i suggested.
"sounds good to me," ditz agreed. "but we should be careful. seeing as all the food carrier adults pass by here, the adult camp can't be too far away. we should watch our back." so we gathered our food, stuffed it inside some random pocket of our pouches, and set off towards Jubilife city.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(I apologize for the briefness of Lucy's post. I'm stretched over 3 RPs I'm GMing consisting of approximately 17 characters I'm playing disregarding chat RP and I apparently hallucinated pressing submit and must've closed my fallout tab at some point, losing my original post.)

Lucy - On route to Oreburgh
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy observed Amethyst with interest. The smaller girl claimed she was alright, but she seemed out of it. One of the males nearby asked her if he could come with her and she decidedly hesitated a moment to respond. You see, Amethyst had just done the most adorable thing. She had thoughtlessly taken the had they had been left with and put it on for herself! This honestly brought a smile to Lucy's face, and she scooped the smaller girl up and cradled her in her arms, completely ignoring any implications.

Finally she acknowledged the boys, Total and Alex.

"Um... alright. We're heading south to Oreburgh on our way to Mount Coronet. Follow along if you want."

She then turned her gaze directly on Alex. This boy had asked for... help.

"If we can help you on our way there, we'd be glad to. But we've got to get moving. We were supposed to be gone a while back..."

And just like that, Lucy turned and began to walk, carrying Amethyst once again, this time in her arms.

Hailey and Arcea - Children's City
Hailey, a very... well dressed girl with short green hair and oddly eerie red eyes CHRISTMAS COLORS SHE MUST BE SANTA , was spoken to by a stranger that had no place in her current conversation. She just sort of silently turned to Ignis and acknowledged him with rather cold eyes. It was as if she were trying to pierce into his mind and read his thoughts, figure out what he thought he was doing. After a moment or two she smiled for unknown reasons and seemed to warm up to his intrusion. Turning to him and just sort of... allowing the conversation with Tim to end, she spoke up in a mildly amused sounding voice.

Hailey: "Very well. I'm called Hailey, and I think this'll work..."

Hailey glanced briefly at Fulgur, acknowledging his presence.

Hailey: "This is Arcea, by the way."

Hailey gestured at a somewhat older girl sporting odd yellow marking outlining her eyes and a fish-like tail hanging off the back of her head, and an even larger one poking out from underneath her rather short skirt. Both were openly fused with their pokespirits, not remotely scared. This was after all a city known for being friendly to wielders.

Arcea seemed to have her attention shifting back and fourth between the two boys, before settling on Fulgur. Her expression didn't say much. She flashed four large rather thick fangs, two on the top of her mouth and two on the bottom, at Fulgur by smiling. She didn't have any other teeth however, which was arguably... creepy. One could presume that she certainly didn't chew /her/ food

Hailey: "We were discussing the purging of Jubilife when some of my friends here and I had a... disagreement. The plan's simple. We head out to Jubilife, staying a good distance outside the city, and we remotely bomb the place until the adults are too afraid to come back. To do this I'm going to need both of you to power yourselves up however you can. It will require great sacrifice, but if you've got the guts to change this world, you already know that doesn't matter."

Hailey seemed to give Ignis a scrutinizing look.

Hailey: "...Something tells me you've got exactly the guts I've been searching for. Maybe even a bit more than this tool."

Hailey gestured briefly at Arcea. Arcea just sort of turned her gaze on Hailey expressionlessly. She did not react to the insult.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Bay had collapsed for a moment or two before he had disappeared, and the taller girl seemed to gather the smaller girl into her arms before talking to both the remaining lads, Total Himself and another.

"Um... alright. We're heading south to Oreburgh on our way to Mount Coronet. Follow along if you want."

Total Nodded and fell in behind Lucy as she started to head south.

"Urr - I suppose this needs to be asked and or said - My names Total - what about you guys? And are we going to get a spirit for someone?"

As he spoke, he gazed up into space, or down at his feet, wondering if this was the right thing to do, as he walked just behind the girls, he began to wonder if there will be any food or if he will have to go hunting for another soul to consume, the last thing he wanted was to attack and kill another kid, unlike the adults, the kids that scurried across the once great Sinnoh region had not yet been coloured be the woes and evils in the world.

Total, Do not worry - if anything goes wrong, we will survive... remember that my young friend.

As Dusk spoke out to him from within his mind, a smile spread across the young boys face, knowing that most physical damage would not harm him anymore, being fused with a ghost type (Dusk had not outright said he was a ghost type pokemon, but Total had guessed from what powers he had inherited even with out changing into his fused form.)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Route 206
(FINALLY MOVING)

Amethyst, now fond of her new "stylish lid" decided now that if they ever ran into that boy again, he was now going to be without his hat forever. While still in her daze, she muttered, "I wonder if we'll find bracelets or more clothes..."

Oh good lord, let me out of here.

"I still have the right to tell you to shut it, Blade." Oops, spoken aloud again. But Amethyst didn't seem to notice or care.

Vanity is a sin, you know.

"I bet telling people how to think is a sin too." Yep, she's still talking aloud. But was it really a sin? She honestly didn't know.

I've been keeping you alive, girly. You'd be dead without me.

"Well if I bother you so much then why do you help me?"

Amethyst smiled, more than content that she had won an argument. Seeing as she was being carried, she decided to use REST for a little bit. This would help her regain her energy fairly quickly, though it seemed to be restoring already...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Boston Jargis
Part 1-A New Arrival

Boston stumbled out of the forest, and gaped at the mess that once was Hearthome City. It's not what I thought it would be, but it's free of adults, and that's good enough for me. He started to walk towards it. It had been mere days since they had killed Mike, and his heart was pumping with hatred. I know that fellow wielders would help me get revenge. They have too! Mike, I won't let you down buddy. I WILL avenge you! Believe it! He clenched his fist with determination and continued walking. These guys hate adults just as much as me, I'm sure of it! He dug around in his pack for one of the many interesting things he found during his journeys: a piece of wood that mysteriously like a wave. It always calms him to look at it. I'm sorry Mike...I couldn't get there in time. It's all my fault...

He ate the last of the Oran Berries he had gathered hours ago as he entered the city gate. He had been living off of whatever berries and edible bark he could find, which in all honesty wasn't that much. He had managed to put off weight, which was bad at the current times. He couldn't fuse due to the fact that he would merely rage and destroy anything. Where could I find the leader here? He wondered around spotting handfuls of kids here or there, but no one seemed to notice the lost, hungry kid with a scar. "Hello? Where is the leader?" he called out hoping for a response.​

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Oreburgh City - "Dad"

After trekking through Route 206, the two finally reached Oreburgh City. The city certainly wasn't in horrible condition, it had no reason to be; after all, it was a mining city. Resources weren't actually plentiful before the genocide, but at the same time, for a city, Oreburgh was pretty low in population. Looking at it now, not much had changed. Even still, it seemed like things were still in order, for the most part. The machines didn't actually require much human input, and chances are that manual mining was done by the kids, but Mako really wasn't interested in that. He entered the city and no one attacked; in fact, it was rather quiet. All that could be heard were the sounds of rocks being lifted and chiseled out in the distance.

"Hey, kid. Mount Coronet's that way, what are we doin' in this dump?" Kraus asked. Mako looked around, noting the quietness of the town. He started walking, as if he didn't even hear Kraus ask a question. Kraus scoffed, but held off on asking any more questions for the moment. Mako continued to look around, as if he were looking for someone. There weren't many people outside, which was...odd, but he wasn't even disturbed by the fact. "What do ya' think happened to them?"

"You're from around here, you should know," Mako said with a rather snarky attitude.

"Kid, I'm from Unova, I just happened to be in Mount Coronet because someone decided to kill us off, I've been there ever since."

"Wanna kill the guy that did that to you?"

"Dark, I like it. A blow to the face'll set 'em straight." The two of them laughed, which was the first time both of them actually got along, even if the subject matter was dark. Then, abruptly, Mako's laughter stopped and his expression changed dramatically from one of just to one of full blown anger. A man appeared before them with a surprised expression on his face.

"D...do I know you?" asked the man. "I could swear that I've seen you before..." Mako simply glared at the man with eyes filled with spite. "I-is there something you need?" he said, starting to become slightly frightened by Mako's demeanor. Kraus remained silent, trying to figure out what Mako was thinking and how he knew this man. After a few minutes, the man started to walk away nervously, that's when Mako said,

"DON'T...MOVE!"

The stopped in his tracks. Actually, froze would be more appropriate. He'd never heard a voice so terrifying in his life. "Mom might be dead because of you," Mako said, keeping firm his demeanor. The man had no idea what he meant, but that's when he put two and two together.

"...M...Mako?" Mako said nothing in response, confirming the man's suspicions. "Mako, it is you! How did you find-"

"Mom would tell me about you, I've always known where you were, I was never able to come here though. Not before now, anyway. Mom had to take on three jobs, do you know the toll that took on her? Do you know the toll that took on me?"

"Mako," the man said, wiping his glasses. "I left your mother because there was no way we could feed-"

"Bullcrap," Mako interrupted. "Mom had to work three jobs to pay for berries, illegal ones. She did it for me, and she worked herself to the bone because you weren't there to help. It doesn't take rocket science to understand how well off we would have been if you had stayed."

"I...see," Mr.Reese said pushing his glasses up. "You're not as dumb as I thought you would be, that's actually quite the assumption for a ten year old child. He turned around and said, "Don't consider me evil, though. The reason I left your mother had nothing to do with you. I love you more than life itself, your mother as well." Mako's expression remained unchanged.

"If you love me so much then why didn't you stay with mom and me?" Mr. Reese remained silent. "Answer me! Do you realize the pain and suffering that I went through as well!? I was turned into a slave and now I have this monster inside of me!" he yelled.

"Ouch, that hurt." Kraus said with a snicker. He decided immediately to remain quiet since he was quite enjoying the drama that was going on in front of him. Mr Reese didn't turn around, but from what Mako could see, he was shaking.

"I..." He started, his speech coming out slow as molasses "This...was all supposed to be for the sake of you and your mother...nothing this bad was supposed to happen." He turned back to his son, tears falling from his eyes. Mako was moved by this, certainly not expecting tears from such a heartless man. "That...that bastard Kalvin...he wasn't supposed to be taking money from us both..."

The name rung in Mako's head. "Wait...you know Kalvin?"

Alarmed, Mr.Reese said, "Ah! How do you know Kalvin?"

Mako looked away for a moment, not wanting to relive the last few weeks, but finally he said, "for the past couple weeks he's been the only father figure in my life, that and a slave owner. He worked me to the bone to harvest-" Then suddenly it all came together, Kalvin was the one that his mother was getting the berries from, and Mako was the one harvesting them, although not at the same time.

"He...I can't believe Kalvin..." Mr.Reese dropped to his knees with his hands on his face, not able to deal with all that had happened because of him..."But...but your mother needs him to survive. Unfortunately, I haven't even been able to contact him in the past day and a half." Then, as suddenly as he said that, sharp pain went through Mako's head...

Mako was standing in front of a building all of the sudden, a very familiar building. He was holding a Farming Hoe for some reason. Suddenly, the door to the building opened and out came a man he'd become very well acquainted with, Kalvin. "What do you want?" He said in a disgusted tone. "I told you to get back to work! Those bruises are nothing." Mako then took the hoe, brought it from behind his head, and planted it into Kalvin's chest. "Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Kalvin yelled, blood splattering in every direction. Mako started laughing uncontrollably.

"Cree, what a hilarious cry", Mako said, still laughing hysterically. "Y'know dad, I like that name. Creed! What a wonderful name! I'm thankful for that alone, if nothing else!" Kalvin drifted away into the River Styx and once his eyes closed, Mako left the farm, setting fire to it on departure. It was strange, it was as if Mako wasn't in control of his actions, or even his speech, but he felt so...normal.

Then, all at once, he was back in Oreburgh.

"Ah..." he said, holding his head. "Ah...ah..." he repeated, trying to get a grip and understand what had just happened. He started to wobble and tremble out of the city.

"Mako, wait!" his dad yelled, reaching out for him.

Mako turned back to his dad, with a now destitute and completely broken expression, and said, "I...I love you so much, dad," promptly dragging himself out of the city back the way he came in to head towards Mt. Coronet.

Last edited:
Years
"Weird, looks like that girl just accepted that newcomer without any hesitation. She is practically asking to be stabbed in the back, you cant just trust someone like that if you know nothing about them" Ryan muttered <Sounded like she said something about going to Mt. Coronet., do you know where that is?> Casper asked.

"no, but i can check my map" Ryan sat and thought for a few moments. "Casper can you change into your shadow form and tail this group?" Ryan asked as the small group of Spirit Wielders headed out. " I have some things i want to do."

<Why do i get to be a stalker?> Casper complained, but headed after the group anyway.Ryan hopped out of the tree and headed a little ways into the forest. Where is it, i saw it on the way here...Ah! over here!

Ryan came upon an apricorn tree full of Black Apricorns, and picked two of them. Good thing most people just pass over these, they can be useful. Ryan morphed his right hand and used his claws to hollow out the two apricorns.

"lets see, This will do" Ryan said to himself under his breath after finding some tall crabgrass. He knotted it into a string shape, and pulled out the black powder he had in his berry pouchand stuffed both Apricorns with it, then made a hole and inserted the makeshift fuses.

These wont do much to a spirit wielder, but they are useful for distractions and such.
"time to see what this Mt.Coronet is" He pulled out his map of Sinnoh and studied it carefully.

"Ah, its here, huh, it isnt that far from here. i could fly there in a few minutes." he turned and headed out of Eterna forest, morphed, and took to the air. Well, lets head towards where Casper is and do some aerial surveillance of this group.

Last edited:
Years
<what's that?> Xena asked.

there was a large monument at the center of jubilife city. we had reached jubilife, realized that it was adult infested, and now we are trying to sneak around, pretending to be on an errand. i'm not sure how long it'll work.
"hmmmm...... looks like the shape of an adult." i observed.
"it's wearing a crown. probably the monument of a ruler of adults." Ditz said.
"HEY YOU!" we heard an adult, and we turned around to find him making his way through the crowd; in our our direction! Ditz was in human morph, and i was in my espeon morph, pretending to be her slave.
"yes?" ditz said in a little kid tone.
"i haven't seen you around here before. who are you?" he questioned.
"i'm emily krigar, sir. my family recently moved from the johto region. its infested with children there, sir. could be dangerous. this is our slave." Ditz said, pointing in my direction. i stuck out a paw and nodded in his direction.
"hmmmm........................" he took us in, staring at us, testing our patience.
"bring me to your parents, please, young girl. i'd love to introduce them to the sinnoh region and show them around jubilife city." he finally said after awhile.
"eh................." Ditz stuttered.
"is something wrong?" he asked patiently.
(note: Ditz and i have no clue how strong these people are, and we don't want to take the risk.)
Ditz grabbed my hand and together we scurrried to and up the nearest tree and watched, horrified, as the adults came forward and lit the tree on fire.

<ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!> xena screamed.

Ditz quikly took the morph of a fearow pokespirit weilder slave nearby, grabbed me and together we flew, flew over the heads of the adults, over Jubilife city, away from the violence that awaited any visiter that came. we landed near the sea leading to canalave.
"whew!" Ditz wiped sweat off of her forehead.
"well, better cross before they follow us." i said.
"ya, your right. lapras morph!" Ditz exclaimed.
Ditz morphed into the same morph she used to save me when i fell off of ryan's back, and i jumped onto her back. together we crossed the route to the city we hoped not to be as dangerous as the one we previosly encountered.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Alessa

Lunch was good. She didn't question how Al' got even two loaves of bread, let alone plenty; grains seemed pretty scarce. Al' took a couple minutes to brag about the fun he had, though. Some of it was funny, so the girl listened. Along with that, they took some time to talk about things, mostly what they've been doing since they acquired a Pokémon spirit, and what they learned about while using them. When Aly was finally full, she was laid back on the rooftop, nice and out of sight from the people below. Then, even though she had an otherwise entertaining companion with some nice food-catching skills, she was bored. There were still things she hadn't done that she thought would excite her, and maybe her new pal would join her.

Sitting up, Aly looked at the Ghost boy and asked him plainly and cheerfully, "How about a battle?"​

Tim Korinal

Another pair of users arrived at the group, and now Tim was getting suspicious. Hardly anyone in Children's City wanted to free another city from the risk of adults, but now some completely random kids from outside the city come along and join in. Something was up, at least with Ignis and his brother, but he couldn't figure out what. It just seemed like they had their own motive, and it didn't fit with his just right. Eh, he'd worry about it later.

"I'm Tim." Then Hailey said to change the world, sacrifices would have to be made. While he couldn't disagree, Tim would never have done it by killing the kids that're supposed to help do it. As Dominick made sure Hailey and Arcea were at full strength again, he nodded to Tim and left, presumably in disgust of the talks going on. One of Tim's original brigade was gone, too. Soon enough, as Hailey's attitude (and insult about Arcea) got to him, he started to wonder about her, too. "What'll you gain by killing other spirit users, or any kids?"​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Al'
A rooftop​

Al' sighed happily and gave his belly a firm little pat after the delicious and rather filling lunch. He was laid out with one leg crossing the other, floating in the air and slowly rocking back and forth. He lifted a hand and pushed a finger into his mouth, using his nail to take care of a piece of bread stuck between his teeth while staring up into the skies. It had been fairly interesting meeting Alessa, and she seemed to be able to handle herself well. Maybe it was time to follow her around for a while and see what they could get up to.

He picked out the piece of bread and threw it aside, raising his brows a little as Alessa asked him for a battle, seemingly rather cheerful. He glanced over at her with surprise painted on her face.

"You wanna fight? Y'know, usually that means you've got some kind of beef with me, but I find that kind of odd since we just had bread and fruits for lunch." He grinned toothily and swerved around to hover over the ground in a cross-legged position, looking amused.

"But hey, if you wanna have a fight, I'm all for it! Had anythin' in mind for a bet or the like, or are we just gonna go at it, like a pair of hungry adults between a loaf of bread?" He let out a small burp as if to signify that he was having it better than most adults.

Back