• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yup!
that's what I always think!
tiles and graphics don't matter in a hack as long as the scripts, events, and story are all okay! :3

Years
Quick questions: if a UPS patch cannot be used on VBA then what program WILL I use to play the game? VBA is the best emulator I know of and the site said something about not being compatible with it? And how do I pronounce Lachlan's name? Is it (lock-lan) or (latch-lan) or something else?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
And you forgot the sprites as well... Sprites, scripts and Maps(And not Graphics) is what to make a great hack! Anyway, have you got updates for us, HS?

Actually, sprites don't matter unless ur adding them.
The only important things r mostly, Scripts, mapping, and perfect events.
Anyways, how goes things HS? ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Um, the random command generates a random number and stores it into the LASTRESULT variable. I think the range can be set. By the way, if you are using XSE, you can check out the command database for it. It would be a good choice for making the chance of win random. Well, you may have different system... Oh, and I seem to be offtopic as this was said long time ago... Anyway, I just love the progress you made and the art Signomi has made for you. I am looking forward for final release. It will be so professional! w00t!

Cheers!

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
Of course not. Sprites are NOT graphics. Graphics are tilesets are something like that. Remove the Fire Red trees. I hate Fire Red trees(Note: It doesn't mean I hate Fire Red Graphics. Are there any updates?

Why do you hate the Fire Red trees? I think they are far superior to the Ruby trees. In fact, I think Fire Red had onje of the best tilesets to far, only surpassed by Pearl.

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
No one has posted on this for a while. I think it is a great hack, I am playing it now.

One question is the coin case avalible in the beta

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
Why yes, I did need to post that pic. :P

rijonAdventures Christmas beta!
November 21st 2008
A new beta will be released on December 25th! The beta will contain the entire campaign right until the Elite Four is beaten - South Rijon and a few secret areas will remain secret in the beta being released this Christmas.

I'll keep posting updates, but for now, ciao!

Oh ok, xD i had take a look through and my word, the artist who drew them iis really good. Wow.
Well I will wait for Christmas for the beta.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Good to see that rijonAdventures is back!

I don't suppose you'll be going for HotY this year, as you're waiting for the beta release...

I think next year will be the year of rijon!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Glad to see this is back! ^^
Can't wait to see some updates. :3
Good Luck Haruki~

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Thank the gods its back. Aha i see your remapping and all. Will this mean the new beta will be quite different from the one now? Im seeing a whole lot of redoing in hacks.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
This hack is one of my favorite, and is still one. I am glad you are still working on it. I wish you the best of luck on this. Don't quit please :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
On the link to the beta it is

hhttp://rijon.nintendo-net.com/rijonadventures/downloads.html

just letting you know that clicking it will lead to an error

P.s. Thanks for the beta

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Yeeeey :D

-glomps Hiroshi- I'm glad to see rijonAdventures is back x3 This has been my favorite hack for quite some time, and the new updates looks awesome. I love Nina :D Can't wait for the Christmas Beta~! I'll definitely be playing it~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Why yes, I did need to post that pic. :P

rijonAdventures Christmas beta!
November 21st 2008
A new beta will be released on December 25th! The beta will contain the entire campaign right until the Elite Four is beaten - South Rijon and a few secret areas will remain secret in the beta being released this Christmas.

I'll keep posting updates, but for now, ciao!
Aww man, I'll be in NJ when you release the beta. :<
Anyways, good luck~

Back