• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Camerupt is one I never thought about before, but since you mentioned it, it probably would get the nod for most creative.

Chandelure is cool too, one of my faves from Gen V. I find it interesting that people complain about inanimate objects (me included at one point) in Gen V, but not Chandelure.

Blaziken is one of my Top 5 Fire-types, so I'm a bit biased, but it's awesome.

I like Charizard X over Y, but that's just me. Probably because I just see Y as a bigger Charizard. Also, I could never really get into Heatran all that much, but it's definitely unique.

Arcanine is the Gen I 2nd place to Charizard in most cases (Magmar for me though) and for good reason, it's a stinkin' fire dog! It's even classified "legendary" :P Flareon is an eeveelution, so it is automatically cool anyway, but yes it was pretty good.

I'm going Houndoom as my vote for favorite design.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Which Fire type Pokémon has the best design?
In my opinion I like Arcanine very much due to it's design that makes it look like a real world animal.
Blaziken is totally awesome too. I love it's looks that symbolize a Karate champion.
Infernape also occupies a special position.
How could I forget, my beloved Flareon <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Throwing in a new topic, everyone! If you were to fuse any two fire-type Pokémon, which would they be? Why would you choose them? How would the result look?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I've been waiting for this for a very long time!
My two choices are:
1. Blaziken
2. Infernape
Both of them share the same statistics and hence this is one Pokemon which would like totally rad! Full fighting move set and extreme power usage!

My second set would be:
1. Rapidash
2. Moltress
This one is only included because I want to see a Flaming Unicorn! That would be awesome! Warning: If found, stop doing drugs :P

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'd like to see moltres and rapidash fused as well. I've always wanted a flaming Pegasus since generation one.

I'd also like to see an Arcanine and Ninetails fused. It could look like something like this.View attachment 70895

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I would love to see Charmander fused with Cyniquil

it may look somwthing like this
yuy_zpsf0563016.png

Wicked3DS

Years
Thanks Nymphadora for the new topic!

I once came up with an idea for a Shiny Charizard that was Dark-type and could learn Thunderbolt. It was sort of a modded Pokémon I made for a fanfic, and for this reason I first thought Houndoom and Charizard, but I don't see it as totally workable in my eyes.

I think Magmar and Chandelure would be a good mix. Magmar would make a great Ghost-type. It can learn Psychic (like most Ghost-types) and is found in the Burned Tower in Johto. The mystery surrounding Burned Tower and Ecruteak, along with Magmar's general rarity in Pokémon games makes it a great candidate for a Ghost-type - and what better than a creepy chandelier Pokémon to make it work. Design-wise, it would be Magmar's body with Chandelure's flames surrounding it - almost like minions if you will.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

yuy_zpsf0563016.png

Oh, wow, that's so adorable! I wonder how its evolution would look, haha. Anyway, if I were to fuse two fire-types, it'd probably be Blaziken and Heatran. Not sure how it'd be in terms of design, but competitively, it'd be having tons of Attack, HP, Speed, and bulk. The Pokémon could wind up being banned to Ubers, but still... in my opinion, it would be quite epic. d:

Wicked3DS

Years
I've been waiting for this for a very long time!
My two choices are:
1. Blaziken
2. Infernape
Both of them share the same statistics and hence this is one Pokemon which would like totally rad! Full fighting move set and extreme power usage!

My second set would be:
1. Rapidash
2. Moltress
This one is only included because I want to see a Flaming Unicorn! That would be awesome! Warning: If found, stop doing drugs :P

Can you imagine a Blazike/Infernape going Mega with a full moveset? That's just nuts. Rapidash/Moltres...yeah, cut the drugs buddy :P

I'd like to see moltres and rapidash fused as well. I've always wanted a flaming Pegasus since generation one.

I'd also like to see an Arcanine and Ninetails fused. It could look like something like this.View attachment 70895

That pic is pretty cool. It combines the ferocity of Arcanine and elegance of Ninetales very well.

yuy_zpsf0563016.png

That just screams cute. Enough said.

I say charizard and chandelure the evolutionary line of litwick fused

Ghost Charizard. Or Dragon Fire/Flying Chandelure? Either one would be a bit scary. Throw in the Mega-evolution and someone call Ghostbusters!

Oh, wow, that's so adorable! I wonder how its evolution would look, haha. Anyway, if I were to fuse two fire-types, it'd probably be Blaziken and Heatran. Not sure how it'd be in terms of design, but competitively, it'd be having tons of Attack, HP, Speed, and bulk. The Pokémon could wind up being banned to Ubers, but still... in my opinion, it would be quite epic. d:

Most of these would be banned honestly :P but a Steel-type Blaziken would be very interesting indeed.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

...i can't think of any fusions rn but i would love to see a Arcanine and Ninetails fusion....idk the pic is not loading >.<

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
If you were to fuse any two fire-type Pokémon, which would they be?

Well I think it would be something like Typhloshion and Groudon. I don't know, the drugs are kinda getting to me, try asking me again when I am not so high. that was a joke I am not stoned right now

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Since people have mentioned Legends, then I could add some more to this topic:
1. Heatran.
2. Groudon.
If this thing gets wild, then you're screwed. Officially.

Wicked3DS

Years
Are we counting Groudon as a Fire-type? It's still a Ground-type, even though it is very much like a Fire-type. I'm going to place a poll and if you guys would like me to add Groudon I will.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Honestly, I have no clue why they haven't included fire as one of Groudon's types (whether it be primary or secondary). x_x The Pokémon likes to reside in hot places such as volcano, so it'd generally make a lot of sense. Its counterpart (Kyogre) should've had another type as well, but... I'll save that for water-type club, haha.

Wicked3DS

Years
Honestly, I have no clue why they haven't included fire as one of Groudon's types (whether it be primary or secondary). x_x The Pokémon likes to reside in hot places such as volcano, so it'd generally make a lot of sense. Its counterpart (Kyogre) should've had another type as well, but... I'll save that for water-type club, haha.

I like that answer, not to mention they gave it a VERY strong Fire-type movepool as well.

Just to make it official...

Should we include Groudon as a Fire-type?

Years

I don't think so, because the theme of the Hoenn mascot Legendaries in Ruby & Sapphire is the land and sea, and Groudon represents the land. I know it learns a lot of Fire moves and has Drought for its ability, but if we made it Fire that could defeat its purpose as representing the land part of the whole land and sea theme with the duo.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years

A deep part of me says that I want Groudon as a fire type, @person_above_me But technically the land in the deeper cores of the Earth are molten and very hot so basically it won't defeat the purpose of him representing land now would it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I definitely agree with Hikamaru, but there's nothing wrong with making it have a different type, though. Its main could be ground (since it's said to be the guardian of land), but since it's already got a ton of fire-type attacks in its arsenal, fire should have definitely been its second typing. :p

Back