• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Ferroseed sounds good, other than that I only really the Skarmory and Dragonite.
Do you have anything else for the fourth pokemon?

I remembered about the mawile and sableye after we traded lol. I need to get those cloned though.

And yes you're right about Meloetta! The correct ID is 03013. Thank you for pointing it out, I'll edit the OP in a second.

i have a shiny gengar from the halloween event if that interests u?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hello, I'm extremely interested in the following pokemon from your event category:

Regirock lvl. 50 -PokeBank HA

Registeel lvl. 50 -PokeBank HA

Regice lvl. 50 -PokeBank HA

I can offer you some egg move and bred shinys, or other events that you don't have in return. Feel free to PM me if you're interested and we can work out a deal.

Years
i have a shiny gengar from the halloween event if that interests u?

That is fine :)

I could give you a snivy with Iron Tail as an egg move or Eevee or a shiny female Frillish

The Snivy will do.

Hello, I'm extremely interested in the following pokemon from your event category:

Regirock lvl. 50 -PokeBank HA

Registeel lvl. 50 -PokeBank HA

Regice lvl. 50 -PokeBank HA

I can offer you some egg move and bred shinys, or other events that you don't have in return. Feel free to PM me if you're interested and we can work out a deal.

Do you have a list of your egg move pokemon and shinys?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Do you have a list of your egg move pokemon and shinys?

I have too many to list right now. Like literally boxes full of both from my years of hunting/breeding. To make it easier, perhaps you can tell me what you are looking for and I can let you know if I have it? Maybe through PM as not to clutter your trade thread?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
hi interested in meloetta and genesect to complete my live pokedex.
have large selection of caught legandaries to choose from.
ign Colbs
fc 1478 5287 7545

Years
hey, are u available to trade? i'll get my pokemon ready if u can?

I still have to clone a few of them. Can we trade at the same time you sent this message, tomorrow?
That's a good time for me.

I have too many to list right now. Like literally boxes full of both from my years of hunting/breeding. To make it easier, perhaps you can tell me what you are looking for and I can let you know if I have it? Maybe through PM as not to clutter your trade thread?

I'll PM you a list in the morning.

Will you trade me the adamant honedge?

What can you offer?

hi interested in meloetta and genesect to complete my live pokedex.
have large selection of caught legandaries to choose from.
ign Colbs
fc 1478 5287 7545

Do you have a list I can look at?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
Rough list let me know if you want details.
Celebi
Jirachi
Mewtwo
Diancie
All 3 dogs
All 3 regis
Regiregas
Raquazza
Groudon
Ho oh
Heatran
Yvetal
Cobalioon
Terrakion
Latios
Deoxys

Plus can breed for anything else if neeed be. Above list i gave you is pretty much all im missing from dex

Years
aha. could we do an hour earlier or do u have schror something ? i believe there's a 8hour time difference between us

An hour earlier might be fine. I'll let you know if I can't make it beforehand just in case.

Would you be able to clone her and give her back to me? Because she was my first competitively bred pokemon and she is special to me

Depending on what time we trade I might not be able to clone her right away. If you're okay with waiting a little bit I can definitely give her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back