• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime character that you wanted to be

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This might sound cheesy and cliche, but when I was little I wanted to be either Sailor Moon or a Digimon Tamer XD

Same here, haha. Back then, I used to love Digimon; I was completely obsessed. Still a fan of it today, but I just don't watch it as much, though. Alongside that, I also wanted to be a YGO duelist. @__@

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Lelouch =D

Spoiler:

Or Light Yagami, having the power to kill anyone is truly awesome =D

And then there's Tatsuya Shiba from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei but since it's not anime yet, I cannot mention him =D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
This might sound cheesy and cliche, but when I was little I wanted to be either Sailor Moon or a Digimon Tamer XD

I third this xD I also wanted to be Sailor Moon when I was a kid.

A more recent example: I've always wanted to be as awesome as Erza from Fairy Tail. She's tough because she's been through difficult experiences...she's one of my favorite characters. I would totally like to be her. Or at least, as awesome as her :3

Years
Same here, haha. Back then, I used to love Digimon; I was completely obsessed. Still a fan of it today, but I just don't watch it as much, though. Alongside that, I also wanted to be a YGO duelist. @__@

Digimon was pretty awesome XD My cousin and I would often role play in my basement different anime characters and video games when we were younger :3 We played Yu-Gi-Oh too, and at some point I thought buying that actual contraption was a good idea, haha.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I would love to be Haruhi Suzumiya. She is so amazing in every way, and I already relate to her in different ways. She's just so unique and eccentric. I mean the fact that she has control of the universe and can literally destroy it if something doesn't go the way she wants seems really cool to me. XD

Either that, or I'd be Yuna or Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2. The sphere grid was so cool when you could change into different costumes. (I know it's actually from a game, but it has anime qualities? lol)

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Definitely Vegeta from DBZ.
Such a badass character, and who wouldn't want to have that kind of power.

Back