• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm already trying to hatch Keen Eye. But it doesn't really matter honestly, since all Weavile have Pressure. Unless this was for Little Cup or something. But I don't really feel like backtracking, as I've had trouble with this thing all day, sorry.

I was asking if you guys are interested in taking this pokemon.

If you're interested in a breeding request, please use the proper request form. However, judging by the moves you listed, I really don't think Amnesia, Razor Wind, and Take Down would work well on a Shiftry.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You posted just in time actually. I literally just finished your bp. lol It took all day. :( Black FC, btw. You can get it from my profile or the first post in this thread. VM me when you're ready to trade.

Also, would anyone like a free shiny Sneasel? I got a lot today because the IVs were all messed up. So most of them are Jolly, but the IVs are weird. And I have two flawless Quiets. If anyone wants them, let me know.

HEY MAC

Pokémon: Zigzagoon
Nickname: Bandit
Shiny: No
Nature: Naive
Ability: Pickup
IVs: HP Fire 70
Hatch Location: Ruins of Alph
Egg Moves: Trick, tutor Seed Bomb, HM Whirlpool lmfao
Generation: IV

i wasn't on drugs when i thought this up 8)

Last edited:

Crooked

The Worst Person in the World
Years
You posted just in time actually. I literally just finished your bp. lol It took all day. :( Black FC, btw. You can get it from my profile or the first post in this thread. VM me when you're ready to trade.

Also, would anyone like a free shiny Sneasel? I got a lot today because the IVs were all messed up. So most of them are Jolly, but the IVs are weird. And I have two flawless Quiets. If anyone wants them, let me

I would be more than gladly to take one of those shiny sneasels off ur hands thanks for offering. Ur very generous.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Also, would anyone like a free shiny Sneasel? I got a lot today because the IVs were all messed up. So most of them are Jolly, but the IVs are weird. And I have two flawless Quiets. If anyone wants them, let me know.

HEY MAC

Pokémon: Zigzagoon
Nickname: Bandit
Shiny: No
Nature: Naive
Ability: Pickup
IVs: HP Fire 70
Hatch Location: Ruins of Alph
Egg Moves: Trick, tutor Seed Bomb, HM Whirlpool lmfao
Generation: IV

i wasn't on drugs when i thought this up 8)

OK.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Can I request another one if that's okay?

Breeding

Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Saw Teeth
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
IVs: Flawless
Hatch Location: Pokemon League or Twist Mountain
Egg Moves:
~ Stone Edge TM
~ Earthquake TM
~ Taunt
~ Roost
(You don't have to do all of them if you can't)
Generation: 5th
Is there a time limit between each BP because the rules didn't state one so I think I'm allowed to request this.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There's no time limit, however Stealth Rock is a gen IV TM, not gen V, so if you want SR, I can't do it. You might have to change your request to gen IV instead, and Mac might do it for you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Okay, changed it. Great, any ideas on how to get stealth rock for Aerodactyl in Gen v?

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years

In the spoilers are Pokemon I actually have. You'll have to determine what I don't have by noticing something missing, I suppose. There's a scrollbar in there, you kinda have to highlight the text box and move the cursor to the right so it shows up. Then just open the spoilers to see what I have.

Lol you are missing almost everything, so I can't really tell what you would want XD

As for event pokemon, I have:

Recent dreamworld event: Arceus.
pokemon movie promotion Reshiram w/Blue flare
winter 2011 shiny suicune
winter 2011 shiny raikou
winter 2011 shiny entei
fall 2010 lvl 5 mew
First Victini event victini
Rotom (the forms aren't trade-able?

I also carry random other legendaries ex: celebi, Uxie, ect. but they are probably not from events.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Okay, changed it. Great, any ideas on how to get stealth rock for Aerodactyl in Gen v?

Afraid not. :/ Like I said, if you really want SR, you should change your request to gen IV and Mac might do it for you. I'm not sure if he already has done an Aerodactyl though. If you're sure you want Taunt instead of SR though, then I'll do that request for you.

Lol you are missing almost everything, so I can't really tell what you would want XD

As for event pokemon, I have:

Recent dreamworld event: Arceus.
pokemon movie promotion Reshiram w/Blue flare
winter 2011 shiny suicune
winter 2011 shiny raikou
winter 2011 shiny entei
fall 2010 lvl 5 mew
First Victini event victini
Rotom (the forms aren't trade-able?

I also carry random other legendaries ex: celebi, Uxie, ect. but they are probably not from events.

I have all those events, however, I was a bit reluctant to transfer my Mew to gen V, so a copy for gen V would be great. Is this one already in gen V?

Last edited:

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
alright

No nickname
ID NO 10160
Bold nature Proud of its power
Moveset: Pound

Attack: 14
Defense: 16
SP.ATK: 15
SP.DEF:15
Speed: 15
HP: 25
ability: Synchronize

ribbons: Gift ribbon

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012

Afraid not. :/ Like I said, if you really want SR, you should change your request to gen IV and Mac might do it for you. I'm not sure if he already has done an Aerodactyl though. If you're sure you want Taunt instead of SR though, then I'll do that request for you.

I have all those events, however, I was a bit reluctant to transfer my Mew to gen V, so a copy for gen V would be great. Is this one already in gen V?
Well, I don't really want it on Gen IV so I'll take it with taunt instead of SD. Thanks.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
alright

No nickname
ID NO 10160
Bold nature Proud of its power
Moveset: Pound

Attack: 14
Defense: 16
SP.ATK: 15
SP.DEF:15
Speed: 15
HP: 25
ability: Synchronize

ribbons: Gift ribbon

icky bold! But that's fine, cause Mew is pink and cute. lol I'll gladly trade you Blaise for Mew. :) I'm done trading for the night though, so is it alright if we trade tomorrow? Plus I gotta get a copy of him made. You want to keep the nickname Blaise, I assume?

Well, I don't really want it on Gen IV so I'll take it with taunt instead of SD. Thanks.

No problem, I understand. I'll add that in and let you know when it's finished. I might skimp out on its special attack IVs however. It doesn't need them at all, especially since it's Jolly. Is that alright?

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Alright sure! I am quite busy tommorow, so I wouldn't be able to trade at night. Will you be available around 11:00 am Pacific time?

I will be off and on somewhere around then. Thanks again, and cya. Got to get some sleep X.X

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012

icky bold! But that's fine, cause Mew is pink and cute. lol I'll gladly trade you Blaise for Mew. :) I'm done trading for the night though, so is it alright if we trade tomorrow? Plus I gotta get a copy of him made. You want to keep the nickname Blaise, I assume?

No problem, I understand. I'll add that in and let you know when it's finished. I might skimp out on its special attack IVs however. It doesn't need them at all, especially since it's Jolly. Is that alright?

No problems, would you like one of my Dratinis I told you about in VM for your Taegan Snorunt?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Can I request another one if that's okay?

Breeding

Pokémon: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Saw Teeth
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
IVs: Flawless
Hatch Location: Pokemon League or Twist Mountain
Egg Moves:
~ Stone Edge TM
~ Earthquake TM
~ Taunt
~ Roost
(You don't have to do all of them if you can't)
Generation: 5th
Is there a time limit between each BP because the rules didn't state one so I think I'm allowed to request this.

Sydian, I will do this one because I can do the BP in 4th gen and then trade it over in 5th, so it will carry Stone Edge, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, and Roost.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ That works. Aerodactyl's shiny color is....................~_~

Alright sure! I am quite busy tommorow, so I wouldn't be able to trade at night. Will you be available around 11:00 am Pacific time?

I will be off and on somewhere around then. Thanks again, and cya. Got to get some sleep X.X

Lemme think...Pacific is my 1 PM I think...lol need to learn time zones. I should be around though. I'm not really doing anything today. You can just VM me when you're able to trade.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
^ That works. Aerodactyl's shiny color is....................~_~

Lemme think...Pacific is my 1 PM I think...lol need to learn time zones. I should be around though. I'm not really doing anything today. You can just VM me when you're able to trade.

You're right, it's 1pm your time xD And awesome... I don't even know what the shiny color is but I don't really care, I want to do an Aerodactyl for competitive uses anyway ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back