• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm listening to an acoustic version of Gotta Get Thru This. Old stuff. XD

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I'm listening to an acoustic version of Gotta Get Thru This. Old stuff. XD

Not bad, not bad. I am listening to Skrillex Rock by Loo and Placido. Learn the ways of the mash-up... or watch Glee.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Some electronica. (Queenstons - Doctor Q)

Obscure stuff. I mention that artist, I get quite a few people saying 'Who dat?"

Edit - My avi is the album art for one of their albums. Actually, its the art for the album i'm listening to right now.)

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I love electronic, mash-up, new wave, golden age hip hop, dub step, house (all of the genres of it) and some other stuff like glitch and chip tune. I really hate most current day rap. ALL of it is about drugs and money and "I AM BETTER THAN YOU". So yeah.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like way more hip hop than anyone expects looking at me, hahaha.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I like way more hip hop than anyone expects looking at me, hahaha.

Yeah. You look like that girl that would like some twee folk or some crap like that. DOn't get me wrong, though. I like a lil twee folk but an overdose can kill meh.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Based on my posts? XD I usually listen to acoustic-y, hipster-type music, but then I have a pretty big list of pop and hip hop and country and rock that I like as well. I'm very against the idea of ignoring an entire genre of music and saying you'll never like a single song from it, haha.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Based on my posts? XD I usually listen to acoustic-y, hipster-type music, but then I have a pretty big list of pop and hip hop and country and rock that I like as well. I'm very against the idea of ignoring an entire genre of music and saying you'll never like a single song from it, haha.

Heyheyhey. I haven't been here forever! If you are really like that, try the Party Ben Remix of Feel So Close. It is called Feel So Close (Party Ben Remix).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No I was just wondering if it was based on my posts, because I haven't heard that before haha. More punk music and acoustic music is what I usually hear that people think I like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm basically an all electronica and occasional speed rock/metal kind of person nowadays, haven't listented to any rap in god knows how long though but I guess Asis Galvin would have to count to an extent even though it's been a while since I last listened to him too. There's also Skrillex but like Asis I haven't listened to him in a while too. Mostly into groups like The Black Mages and Blood Stain Child to where it's nearly impossible for me to unhook myself away from them once I start listening lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Just gonna say, I love me some Nicki Minaj. Legit.
I'll listen to any song as long as it doesn't totally suck. If I think it's good, I'll dig it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
gira and i talk quite a lot about his music haha. i agree tho - it's awesome.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
just vm him mate. he doesn't bite, haha. most people here are generally friendly from what i've seen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
So like, I'm about ten seconds away from making a new topic in the B2W2 section after an hour of gathering all available info about the subject, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, MY CRAPPY INTERNET DIES. like, the whole neighborhood who has this provider was suddenly cut off.
Do you know how difficult it is to use Safari mobile just to reply to a thread? Ten times worse when trying to make a topic with pictures and such included. :c

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
And when you come back you'll find out that the topic was already made while your internet was down.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I know that feel Jellicent, you're not alone man. "Pats head."

Safari I haven't used in ages myself, always had the flash player crashing every 5 minutes or so and that got annoying after a while so I just switched to Aurora after a few months of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back