• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many times do you have beaten the E4?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
On almost all the versions, it's in the upper hundreds if not thousands. ^_^ Especially Ruby and Silver.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
most likely in the hundreds... to get enough money for max drugs (lol) you need to do that...

but never battle them for training... it's one of the worst thing to train.

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
Years
not for traing but just for leveling up pokemons for my pokedex, and offcourse of money..:D so I can buy the vitamins I need..:D

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 6, 2007
Holy cow let me consult me GBA...
I have beaten them 1084 on Blue and 786 time on Sapphire ( I really got to stop playing lol )

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
In Sapphire iv beaten them 129 times! i got half my evolved Pokemon that way, just give em a Exp. Share and have at it! ^_^

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
In Sapphire iv beaten them 129 times! i got half my evolved Pokemon that way, just give em a Exp. Share and have at it! ^_^

yes very easy method to level up..:D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I usually beat them a few times.That's mainly because after I beat the game, I usually restart with a new team

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
Years
Arcanine said:
Well only 41 times for my. Well I think its boring to battle the same Pokemon over and over and over and over again, thats why I didnt battle them much.

it is indeed boring, but what method do you use to level up than?

Back