• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy rolled his eyes when Rosalyn spotted him and went over to him. He didn't look very pleased, and he looked at the Egg.

"Hey." Jimmy said.

He walked up to the counter, now aware that he could eat for free, and ordered a sandwich and a glass of juice. Once he got it he looked for an empty table. And when he found it he sat there, ready to have his breakfast. As he sat down and placed the huge red and blue egg on the table next to his breakfast, it started to shake violently and roar loudly.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled at him and sat across from him eating a piece of her bacon. "did you sleep well?" she asked eating another piece as she carefully set her bag down next to her bandaged hand. It still hurt a bit but not much she just had to be careful. She ate in silence for a few moments before remembering the drawing. "oh" she said suddenly putting her fork down. "I drew you something" she said pulling the drawing out of her bag and sliding the drawing of Smokey to him "I drew it from memory after seeing your Koffing" she said smiling.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"who's making that racket?!" Isaac shouted as he entered the cafeteria.

With it still being so early int he morning nothing on earth should be able to get that loud. Isaac glared at Jimmy when he saw trhe egg.

"Damn eggs are just making this day worse and worse. The only time I like eggs is scrambled with bacon. which by the way I'll have some" Isaac said as he neared the food counter.

Raizer being curious as ever wandered over to the egg.

"Qui!?" 'whazit doin?' Raizer asked.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak

"I'm Daniel Sabrak. Nice to meet you Killik! I guess you and I are going to be classmates for today, eh?"

He smiled warmly, taking his hand and giving it a little shake. His handshake had never been all that firm. He turned his head to glance at the other students starting to enter the classroom. One had an Oddish – A Pokémon he'd seen around a lot back in Kanto, and… another Pokémon. It looked rather strange. Dark type or a ghost, definitely.

He glanced up as the announcement boomed through the speakers. He looked down himself, always wearing a pair of shoes, perfect for having extremely long walks and a pair of jeans. Should do for now.

He looked back to Killik and lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck, still smiling. "I guess we'll be heading outside and walking.. when do you think the teacher'll be-"
He halted mid-sentence, raising his brows as he noticed that Killik had let a Pokémon out of its ball, which was now napping on a desk. It looked like some sort of fox. Man, there were so many Pokémon here he'd never seen!

"That's a really cool Pokémon! What is it?"

Realising he was still standing, he sat himself down on the seat next to Killik's, turned around in his seat to face Killik. Meanwhile, Alexis the Raichu had climbed on top of a wardrobe in the corner and laid down. She was overlooking what was happening, seemingly. Noticing the different Pokémon now appearing, she leaped down onto the ground and strolled over on all four, sitting herself down next to the Sableye and the Oddish, her tail flicking left and right in the air behind her while glancing between them both.

"Hey there. I'm Alexis. Are you two going to be going with Daniel's classmates wherever we're going?"
She looked over the two different Pokémon with a polite smile, her eyes being drawn to the chest in Snype's hands for a moment before looking back up at them, sitting down on her hind legs rather than her rump.

Last edited:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
''A long night huh? Why, what happened?'' Oscar asked with a curious look. He wondered if Mark also had seen the big boat that flied around the academy yesterday. ''If you don't mind me asking.'' He added as an afterthought.

"Attention students taking Community and Vigilante service. Please wear clothing appropriate for long walks through wet terrain if you can, thank you." Oscar suddenly looked up at the speaker when someone spoke through the intercom. He then checked his clothes. They weren't too bad and Oscar really didn't have the time to go back and change clothes so he'd just had to make the best out if it.

As the Sableye introduced himself as Snype and explained a little about the chest, Flora shook her head slightly and looked down at the ground, embarrassed. She had completely forgotten to introduce herself and instead, she had just waltzed up and asked him a question without it even being her business! She hoped that she hadn't left a bad first impression.

''Oh, I-I'm Flora. It's nice to meet you.'' She said, looking up at Snype with a nervous smile.

''Well, you can try to break the chest open perhaps.'' Flora suggested. It didn't really sound like a great idea, but if you didn't have the key nor the lock picking skills to open it, what else could you do?

As Flora was taking a closer look at the chest, a voice sounded behind her. She turned around quickly, being a little surprised, and then made a small jump backwards upon seeing the Raichu named Alexis. She seemed pretty friendly so Flora walked forward towards her.

''H-Hi there Alexis, I'm Flora. Nice to meet you.'' She greeted the electric mouse Pokemon. Daniel? Alexis probably referred to her trainer. ''Well I guess so, seeing as we all are in the same classroom.''

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy nodded when Rosalyn asked him if he slept well. Then she handed him over a drawing of a Koffing, which she said it was Smokey. After stuffing his mouth with food and swallowing, almost finishing his breakfast, Jimmy took it and put it in his bag.

"Wow, you're g-" he said, when he was interrupted by someone yelling.

He turned to see a boy glaring at him. He immediately took that as an offense. When he said something about Eggs the Egg roared again and shook. Jimmy was getting more upset, as this kid reminded him of Bryce, the cocky Suicune Dorm kid. And things didn't end well for him.

"What's that look you givin' me, eh?" Jimmy stood up, looking as angry as when he was confronted by Bryce, "You gotta problem with me?!"

Alice Crenshaw

Soon after Alice entered the cafeteria, she could hear something roaring. She was surprised by this, until Jello told her it was an Egg. She then shrugged it off and went overr to get her breakfast: a latte and some toast. But as she was getting it, she heard someone screaming about some 'ruckus'. She turned and saw a kid glaring at a Raikou Dorm kid. Then the screaming kid was nearing the cafeteria, and the kid who apparently owned the Egg yelled back at him.

"Uh, oh." Alice said and rushed to set her breakfast on a table.

She didn't want a fight to start right now. She thought the kid had little sleep and that it made him so upset about the egg, but she also thought that the Raikou Dorm kid had quite a temper.

"Um, should I try to stop this?" she asked to herself out loud.

"Just do something if things get too serious." Jello replied. Alice nodded. She would wait a little longer. She grabbed a piece of toast and took a bibte off it.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn smiled at him as he put the drawing in his bag and finished her breakfast quietly. She blushed a bit as he started to compliment it when someone came in yelling. She watched the boy glare at Jimmy as his egg roared again and Jimmy stood up angry. Rosalyn looked worried and quickly grabbed Jimmy's hand with her good one. "Jimmy you've gotten into enough fights. Please sit down" she said pleadingly.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Some of the students who took her cupcake thanked her. These, she replied with a brief "You're welcome, dear" or a simple nod.

When it seemed that every student in the room had helped themselves to one of her cupcakes, she clapped her hands thrice and half-shouted so that the whole classroom could hear her. "Alright now, open your textbooks to Unit 4, Lesson 1." Professor Shrewsbury waited for the students to finish flipping through their textbooks and finding the page the Professor requested. "Can somebody tell me what region's mythologies are we studying today?"

A hand rose up. The professor nodded at the hand's owner, waiting for an answer. "It's Hoenn," the student said briefly.

"Marvelous! I'm going to read the first page, now. Follow along," the professor said to the class. "The Hoenn Region is a very biologically diverse region, so it is not surprising that more legendary Pokemon has been discovered there compared to Johto and Kanto. Most of them come from wildly different backgrounds..." Professor Shrewsbury continued. Here, a lot of students immediately lost interest and fell asleep on their desks. "...extraterrestrial powers, such as Jirachi and Deoxys..." The professor, noticing a sleeping student, took out a Dive Ball from her pocket, and opened it. A light blue beam emerged from it, and a Milotic materialized from said beam. "...are affiliated with weathers, while the golems capitalize on their defenses--" here, Professor Shrewsbury abruptly stopped, before quickly commanding her Milotic, "Hydro Pump."

Titaness, the Milotic, opened her mouth and let a Hydro Pump out. It was at most a tenth the power of a regular Hydro Pump, but it was still powerful enough to give an unpleasant surprise to its target; a sleeping student. Professor Shrewsbury smiled at the student brightly and simply said, "No dozing off in class. Titaness here will see to it that you get a little surprise should you break that rule." The professor then went on with reading the rest of the chapter, with Titaness keeping a watchful eye on the students.

When she was finished reading, she said to the class, "Alright now, children. There's a little homework, so jot it down on your agendas. Make a summary of today's lesson. Don't bother with fancy words, I teach Mythology, not English. Do mind proper punctuation and grammar, though. It's easier on this old woman's eyes that way."

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat sighed as the class filled up. She heard an announcement about another class, but didn't really pay attention. The voice sounded familiar though... Well, no matter. As sh was thinking of who it might have been, a girl ran in. The teacher was at the beach? Grr... The teacher could have told us herself! Well, Kat didn't want to get in trouble on her first day. Kat walked to the beach. Psy walked next to her and tapped Kat's leg. 'I think the girl is fooling us.' Kat sighed in agreement. When Kat reached the girl, she saw that she left her bag on the ground. Kat shrugged and walked to the water. Kat watched to water pokemon play and frolick about while the other students were arriving.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"No, but aparently you have some issues with me. remember back a while. The three jerks who tried jumping you? I'm that kid you yelled at for trying to help. Any way I'm just getting annoyed by all these eggs. For some reason they have just popped up all of the place, and its getting annoying. Trust me if you were in my place you'd be aggriavted two. Hey Raizer behave yourself!" Isaac said his voice monotone.

Raizer shrunk back having almost shaken the table trying to get a better look at the egg.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln had just been considering putting his head down for a quick snooze when his professor released a Milotic and had it Hydro Pump a sleeping student. Quickly, Linc sat bolt upright and kept his eyes glued to the blackboard, trying to take as much of the lesson in as possible.

Dude. She butters us up with cupcakes then blasts us if we slack off. She'll probably try to cram me into a pokeball if I fail...

Lincoln scribbled down notes and the assigned homework frantically, just waiting to be dismissed so he could get out of the crazy womans line of sight.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

The kid shook Kilik's hand for a handshake. He noticed that his hand shake was a bit loose, not that firm. Who can blame him, he was probably a little nervous. "I'm Daniel Sabrak. Nice to meet you Kilik! I guess you and I are going to be classmates for today, eh?" Was he Canadian? It was obvious, them being classmates. Don't know why he would say something so obvious.

"It would seem so." Kilik commented. He noticed Daniel eyeing his Mistress, being curious. What region did he come from?

"That's a really cool Pokemon! What is it?" A common question. He might as well explain to him.

"That's Zorua, the illusion Pokemon. She can transform into any Pokemon, & when she morphs into a human, she'll still have a tail. If you pull the tail while she's a human, she'll go back being Zorua." Seemed like a mid-length explination. Hopefully he didn't bore Daniel. Then again, he didn't mind anyway. "Her name's Mistress. Anyway..." Just talking to one person isn't enough for his attention. He eyed the other two kids. "I'm gonna see who the other two are." He said to Daniel before walking over to them afterwards. "What's up? Name's Kilik Chambers." He introduced himself.

Mistress woke up soon after to look around the class. Just for fun, she started morphing into a young teenage girl with a pink mini-skirt, white tanktop with a red mini-jacket, long black hair & a pair of green shoes. She still had a tail. She was gonna have fun. She looked at the boys in class. Who should she fool? The one with Snype. She could remember them from yesterday. She skipped over to the boy named Mark & glomped him from behind. "Hey big boy! Whatcha doin'~" Kilik noticed this & just shook his head & sighed. Why does she always do this?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel nodded his head slowly as Kilik explained about the Zorua, his attention completely grabbed while looking between him and the Pokémon. He lifted a hand to scratch his cheek and nodded a few times, smiling as Kilik finished.

"That's pretty cool. Reminds me of this other Pokémon I saw last night…"

He trailed off, shaking his head a little. He was already starting to come off as a dork, he could almost see it in the way Kilik was looking at him.

"Anyway, I'm gonna see who the other two are." Kilik said, causing Daniel to snap out of his little trance-like state, blinking. "Oh! Uh… yeah, sure!"

Daniel watched as Kilik went over to the others. He wasn't sure if it was polite to follow. He'd kind of gotten the vibe that Kilik might've thought him pretty boring to talk to. Guess that's one of the reasons he'd never have any friends back in Vermillion.

He let out a small, nearly unhearable sigh as he turned around in his seat, facing the blackboard while leaning back in his chair, staring into the ceiling.

Way to go Daniel… good job making yourself look like a complete idiot on your… well, technically, first day.

Sitting in his own thoughts, he didn't notice Mistress turning herself into a young girl and jumping onto the back of Mark, completely lost in thought while sitting by himself at the front of the class.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype gave off a playful snicker at Flora with he nervous tone. "Aw no need to be shy! We're all classmates here after all!" Snype said cheerfully to her. "Anyways... I would smash it open... but theres some kind of fabric in there I'm pretty sure. It's red... some kind of string. Wouldn't want to accidentally ruin it or anything... so I gotta be careful when opening it." He continued. Snype noticed another Raichu approach them as well, named Alexis.

"Snype! Good to meet cha Alexis! Yeah, I belong to Mark, the guy in the dark purple shirt over there. He's been kinda busy last night so don't mind him if he's a bit out of it." Snype said. Snype handed the chest over to Flora so that she could see through the keyhole.

"Look in there. There's some kind of red fabric inside of it. If it's locked up then it must be important." Snype said. He'd pass it on to Alexis afterwards so that she could look into the keyhole.

----

Boat in the sky... heh... so they did see it... but was Mark really going to tell everyone that he was involved in that whole mess... Well, may as well leave a couple faces in awe.

"Well... I was..." All of a sudden he was jumped on from behind by a young teenage girl out of nowhere. Someone was certainly excited, especially to randomly go up to Mark and start hugging him. He nearly lost his balance from that.

"Why hello there! Oh you know... just tired. And who might you be?" Mark asked the girl with a confused expression

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf

After going through his plans one more time Jason realized that he hadn't gotten any food. One Mt.Dew wouldn't hold him over til lunch.

"Hey Emmy mind watching the room while I go get some food?" Jason asked.

"Bre le he." "kay kay" Emmy yipped.

"Alright be back in a few minutes." Jason said heading out the door.

He walked down to the cafeteria where he saw a number of students. He was curious which ones might be attending his class. Maybe they'd figure out he was the teacher because he was new to the school as was his class. He put the thought aside as he picked up a stack of pancakes with sasauge on the side. After thuroughly covering them in syrup Jason went off to a table near the cafeteria entrance and began to eat watching the students go about their mornings.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael came out of hiding when he saw another person go to the beach that was in the same class that he was in. He slowly walked towards the water and smiled softly and looked at the girl that was also near the water. He then looked behind him and saw the girl that had rushed into the classroom claiming that the teacher was at the beach throw her bag down at the ground casually. He looked at the water and saw his reflection in the clear blue water. He sighed and kept thinking that this wasn't a trick but deep inside he kinda knew that it was. He looked down at his shoes and was thinking about speaking to the girl that was a few feet away from him.

" Hi there " Was all that he managed to say to the girl. He was really shy when it came to talking with girls and could almost never speak to one.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis​

The Raichu smiled, the Sableye seeming extremely friendly. It was a nice change of pace from the Pokémon clinging to their owners.

"I'm with Daniel, he's... uh, sitting up front in the blue jacket."

Her ears twitched as she looked at Daniel sitting by himself, a hint of worry crossing her face, before snapping back to the conversation. She glanced down at the box, her face lighting up curiously.

As she recieved it, she held it up in her paws, peering into the keyhole.

"Yeah, there's definitely something in there... I could try and use the tip of my tail to open it, but I think it's too big... we need someone with really thin claws.. don't want to risk breaking whatever is in there, right?"

She said as she looked up again, handing the box back to Snype.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Flora felt a wave of relief wash over her as she was handed the chest. Snype had apparently noticed her shy behavior but he was still being very cheerful and friendy, even letting her look inside the chest. She peeked into the keyhole and saw the red thing Snype was mentioning. Yeah, it was probably not worth the risk of damaging the thing inside by breaking the lock open.

The chest was passed over to Alexis who suggested that someone with thin claws could lock pick the chest. Seeing that no one here really could do anything, Flora decided to move the conversation further.

''So what do you think we're gonna do today?'' She leaned back and forth with a happy smile, feeling a bit more cheerful. ''Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say, I'm with Oscar who's sitting right there.'' She added, leaning her leaves in the direction.

Mark was just about to say something when he got clomped by a girl with a...questionable clothing code, Mark looking very confused. Oscar smiled to himself; looked like Mark had an admirer. His thoughts got interrupted by another boy walking up to them.

''Hi Kilik, my name's Oscar and that's Mark right there.'' He said with a small smile. Suddenly, he noticed something weird-looking in the corner of his eyes, Oscar turning his attention to it. It was a tail...and it belonged to the girl who was talking to Mark?!

''Uhhhh....''

Last edited:

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Waking up to the alarm of the alarm clock, Dante looked up to at the clock and saw that it was morning already. Dante got up out of bed and headed over to a suitcase to get fresh bundle of clothes. He then went to the bathroom to get changed into those fresh pair of clothes. A few minutes later, Dante came out of the bathroom dressed and ready for a new day of classes. Dante headed over to the desk, grabbed his pokeballs and his backpack and headed out the door of his dorm room. Dante then headed for the dorm lounge where the billboard has the class schedules.

"Hmmm", Dante said as he looked at the class schedules. "So, I have Mining 10 and Fossil 101 with Byron."

With that done, Dante headed out the door of Entei dorm and headed for the cafetiere for breakfast before he headed for class.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

The boy who Kilik couldn't remember his name was suddenly confused. "Why hello there! Oh you know... just tired. And who might you be?" He asked the disguised Mistress. She let go of her & stood cutely.

"Oh, I'm new to this school! I'm just a girl trying to make friends is all~" She explained to the boy, trying to act as cute as possible, even winking to him. Oh how she loves playing with humans like this.

The other boy noticed Kilik & introduced himself. At least he payed attention while the other kid was being...deceived. Ok, he can't blame him. "Hi Kilik, my name's Oscar and that's Mark right their." Mark! That was his name. Now he remembers him. He was someone he met yesterday along with Valorie, N & Isaac. His thoughts came to a close when Oscar was looking at Mistress's, how you say, tail. "Uhhhh...." Ok, Mistress has had enough fun for one day!

"That's enough, Mistress...!" Kilik pulled on Mistress's tail, surprising her as she goes back to being a normal Zorua, giggling.

"What? I was just having fun." She explained while still smiling. Others would understand what she was saying. Still giggling, she walked over to Snype, Flora & Alexis, she heard their names from earlier while she was napping, eyeing the chest. "Oh, what's inside that?" She asked hopping up n' down & trying to look inside the lock.

Again, Kilik sighed. "Sorry about that...she can be a handful." He tried to explain to Mark & Oscar. "Anyway, I think I remember you from yesterday, Mark." He said. One way or another, he was one of the first people he met yesterday.

Back