• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Can I join please?

Name: Eleken
Sprite:
0.png

Friend Code: 5286 1580 5052 (Black FC)
Days Your On: Weekend
sure. Make sure to battle people over the weekend to earn lots of badges. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
im going to offer EV and IV training for all members of the league. it takes no time just PM or VM me for info. im just looking for some pokemon in exchange. ill rare candy them and send them back with any one item you want. :)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
See you there...in 3 hours. I'm busy right now.

If im here, sure

Any one down for some battles now?

Also

I will make anyone a trainer card like mine if they want (I think they all should match and I can do the badges that pokecharms cant) just send me the below info in a PM titled trainer card

Name:?
FC:?
Black or white version?
Trainer sprite:?
Badge(s)?
Boy or Girl

Trainer/Gym leader
One pokemon picture: like my Aggron

I can do pretty much anything on Ms paint including custom sprites by request

Let me know

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Sorry iron chef America sucked me in. We can battle when I get home from my friend house

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Thats cool im in the wifi

Boring, you get a badge though, took you long enough, your slipping shiva, if I brought the earthquake sharpedo you would have been screwed.

Not really. Dialga's only purpose is to lay down Stealth Rock. After it gets the job done, I don't care what you do to it. Besides, Earthquake would have only done 62-75%.

EDIT: For MigratingNews: I'll be gone until Friday. I expect you to give me a good rematch when I come back.

Last edited:
Back