• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
43!

I've only ever found one or two shinies in my lifetime (and I play a LOT of Pokémon), but I've managed to acquire a heck of a lot of them via RNG/trading aha. It gets to the point that you stop seeing them as exciting, though :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've seen ... ugh about five or so in my lifetime? Maybe more I'm too lazy to count. Not including RNGing (though I have only done this once) and trading.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Just play the game non-stop for weeks and you'll find one ;D I much prefer RNGing though; it's really annoying to find a wild shiny Pokémon that turns out to be awful from bad IVs haha.

Years

I'm not the typical RNG abuser, since I don't do many competitive stuff outside of simulators. Oh, and nice avatar you have Tara.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
48 i think some of you made a mistake there

I dont think ive ever really used a gost type apart from the litwick line

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
49!

I don't remember ever using a ghost type before. Dusclops scares the hell outta me! Can you imagine one staring into your window at night when you're all alone in your room? And when you look away, it just keeps getting closer and closer? D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I tried using Sableye once but it was a pain to work with... Think it'll get an evo in Gen VI?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

MegaSableye will be even creepier oh god. D: But it would make sense due to already having a MegaMawile. Personally though I'm kinda looking forward to possibly using MegaKhankaskan sometime. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sableite? It doesn't have that weird 'eye ite' at the end and it's better than just Sabite imo.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Mega Sableye? May Arceus have mercy on our souls. That'd be the most horrific thing to face and I can't imagine the design would be much better!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

^ so much. Sableye is already quite possible my least favorite Pokemon I don't want to know what a Mega version of it would look like. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So far we know that they're super effective against dragon and not very effective against fire. I wonder what's going to be super effective and not very effective against Fairy (other than the possibly of Fire and Dragon each being one of the two).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's like a Pokemon general DCC that isn't as active and it has a number game stuck to it :b

Back