• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Onyx Version

Should this game feature the 1st or 4th generation starters?

• 1st Generation (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle)

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 4th Generation (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
it shouldnt be gold dude. maybe like a blue. the gold makes it look like he changin into a super sayian or something

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
it shouldnt be gold dude. maybe like a blue. the gold makes it look like he changin into a super sayian or something

If it was blue then it would be the same color throughout. So, the gold is good.

Anyway, new title screen.

We are still looking for a mapper and someone to help with events. Just post or PM if interested. You need to tell me what position you want and show me some proof of work.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Yea I would say its an interesting concept too ^^...When will u post screens?

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
i think it is a great storyline and the idea for the pure and shadow pokemon is great as well.
i support this hack.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Everybody.. please stop posting in this thread. I am trying to let this thread die while I work on this game and then I will post the new thread in the showcase after it has been a month since a post and I have a lot more done.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
I can help, I'm a good mapper and I'm learning scripting!(If you know a great place to learn, it would be appriciated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back