• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Indeed it is. I've done it many a time! But for some reason they keep coming back to life :(

I keep watching that Raichu.. could he thundershock me via the internet?

Ohhh yes it would be. :( Have you ever heard him talk about it?

lmao he'll make a pie-variant of Blossom Shower. ;__;

No I havn't unfortunately. Jake & Parellelines ignore all my vm's.. Only you and Mewthree answer them. Rukario does too actually.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
David/parallelines is a jerk and Jake likes to pretend to be busy so I'm not surprised. (Actually I have no idea why Jake ignores people. XD)

Guy

just a guy
Years
Another way he could torture you to death is by doing hideous things to Cherrim. O_o Oh, the thoughts are just, meh.

Rekhyt, that Raichu is very attracting, every time you post my eyes go straight to it.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I keep watching that Raichu.. could he thundershock me via the internet?

No I havn't unfortunately. Jake & Parellelines ignore all my vm's.. Only you and Mewthree answer them. Rukario does too actually.

I dunno, but if you want me to I guess I could try and get my Raichu to use Thunderbolt on Jake... Just to see if he'll respond to you then, of course! I wouldn't want to bring pain on Jake for some deranged reason, no. I'd only do such a thing if their was a proper reason.

OR WOULD I?

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I dunno, but if you want me to I guess I could try and get my Raichu to use Thunderbolt on Jake... Just to see if he'll respond to you then, of course! I wouldn't want to bring pain on Jake for some deranged reason, no. I'd only do such a thing if their was a proper reason.

OR WOULD I?

Oooh that sounds good. *rubs hands together*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
David/parallelines is a jerk and Jake likes to pretend to be busy so I'm not surprised. (Actually I have no idea why Jake ignores people. XD)

Jake ignores VMs because he's busy writing the script of Jake and Jorfe: trouble in Pirate Land! I know this because I got to write some of the story board. Aw yeah.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Another way he could torture you to death is by doing hideous things to Cherrim. O_o Oh, the thoughts are just, meh.

Rekhyt, that Raichu is very attracting, every time you post my eyes go straight to it.
I know, right? That's probably why no one quotes me anymore, lol. I kept staring at it too, and it was distracting me from serious things in my life (like spamming Twitter with science lessons) so I decided to disable GIFs and it's no longer there. Yay.

So how many of you plan to enter the graphic contest? ^^

'Not I,' said the fox.

My graphics aren't gonna see the light of day for a very long time.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
So how many of you plan to enter the graphic contest? ^^
I plan to join the Graphics Contest [I already did] but I need to put some work onto it soon today and tomorrow before the deadline.

I have an idea on the anime I'll choose for it, but we'll see.

I know, right? That's probably why no one quotes me anymore, lol. I kept staring at it too, and it was distracting me from serious things in my life (like spamming Twitter with science lessons) so I decided to disable GIFs and it's no longer there. Yay.

It must be attracting if it does that to you, lol.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
I'd enter the graphic contest but I'm a judge, lawl. :| Actually I wouldn't enter even if I wasn't, for some reason I'm not the competitive type. XD
I see.. :D

Anyway... Can you maybe draw me a pic like you always draw that girl in your avy?
I was thinking either Nanoa or Soi Fon or Youruichi.. :D

Anyway.. Erica am I wrong or do you dream about Black lemon tea?? Libra's crossword is major hard.. ^^;

Years
I see.. :D

Anyway... Can you maybe draw me a pic like you always draw that girl in your avy?
I would but...for some reason I'm not really partial to requests. I'm just the kind of person who likes doing their own thing, but I may take commissions or something in the future, would be a great way to earn money. XD;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Siggy, you'd be fantastic at commissions. Everybody would want a piece of your artwork. o3o

Years
I remember looking at some rather famous artists on deviantART who...well I don't mean to sound rude or anything but the quality of the artwork made by some people is actually not all that great and they end up charging like...$30 or so for a simple little portrait, even I wouldn't charge that much for something like that...if for a little portrait then only a couple of pounds would be nice. XD;

Angela

Aristocracy
Years

I would but...for some reason I'm not really partial to requests. I'm just the kind of person who likes doing their own thing, but I may take commissions or something in the future, would be a great way to earn money. XD;

Awwww ;;

At least can I add you on msn so I may one day have one of them hilarious msn
convo's with you.. Were you do them crazy drawings?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah some artists on dA... definitely oversell their abilities. It's so weird to see one journal pop up with a mediocre (like, still a good artist but not great) taking sketch commissions for like $15 and then the next journal is from an amazing artist taking similar commissions for $5. v_v;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back