• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I just noticed that this thread is over two years old. I remember that previous incarnations of TCTI almost always get replaced every few months. What the heck

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it has really slowed down, yeah. maybe one day it'll pick up today. maybe.

Years

Oops I meant:

"Sun has just received the God of Light's blessing, and finally understands the true meaning of Resurrection! Ah! Even His Holiness the Pope could not help but rejoice! My brothers can now fight evil with no qualms about getting any heavy injuries, for Sun believes that so long as my brothers' heads remain, Sun can save everyone from Death's hands!"

"Alas! It is unfortunate that Resurrection is a very unstable holy magic; it is not known when it will succeed and when it will fail! If the skill fails because of 'unknown reasons' and causes any brothers to lose their chance of living, Sun will feel extremely sorrowful."

"After sharing this joyful news, Sun shall not disturb my brothers from communicating the God of Light's compassion, and shall wish everyone here happiness."

Yukari

Much better... Let this be a lesson to all you children: Necromancy is bad, don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back