• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
PC Username: Sector Revenge
Your Favourite out of all Your Plushies: Pikachu that talks when squeezing its hand (someone posting one who has the exact same one as me somewhere on page one..but mine don't talk anymore) :\
The Plushies you would most want in the whole wild world ever
(If not stated above already): LATIAS!!! Ninetales and/or Espeon!
Spoiler:

Years
there are my little lovable and huggable soft things

This Lady, plushie I got last years after grandma passed away that she had before
Spoiler:

here are Waddles (gift from my best friend), Onyx (I got it in a build-a-bear) and a no-mane cat I got from someone

Spoiler:

Here is Honey, I bought it in a store and cashier's first reaction were what is that horrible thing

Spoiler:

This is Trooper, I bought it in a gas station

Spoiler:

This is Shu, gift from my boyfriend (the first plushie he bought me)

Spoiler:

That one named Quickwind

Spoiler:

Here, there is Lassie (the big one I got when I was 7 by uncle and his girlfriend), Kimo (the little dalmatian one, gift from dad when I was 4 or 5), dragon I got from 19th birthday (doesn't have name yet), a fox and a puma I bought in a trip, Boster (the tiny rotweiller, bought it in a store), Yoshi (bought it at same place that Honey one) and Celebi (Christmas and 19th birthday gift from my boyfriend)

Spoiler:

and the last one, no name yet (I just got it like 35 minutes ago, gift from mom)

Spoiler:

there are just a part of my plushies, I have more at parents'

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
PC Username: Sector Revenge
Your Favourite out of all Your Plushies: Pikachu that talks when squeezing its hand (someone posting one who has the exact same one as me somewhere on page one..but mine don't talk anymore) :\
The Plushies you would most want in the whole wild world ever
(If not stated above already): LATIAS!!! Ninetales and/or Espeon!
Spoiler:

Your pictures are broken! D: How can we see the plushies if the pictures are broken!

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Ooo. This club got some activity :O

And on a related note... I suppose I search for all the plushies I have sometime x3 BUT! I did dig up an important one. It's a seahorse beanie baby that I plan on giving to the guy that I'm dating atm.

Do any of you folks remember the beanie babies?

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Custom plush time!

Spoiler:

Got a custom made Quilava plush from an awesome person on deviantART! For reference, if anyone is interested, she's here.

Do any of you folks remember the beanie babies?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do! Not necessarily the best memories though, since my grandma hoarded them and it was kind of creepy... All those little bead eyes staring at me from behind their individual plastic prisons... *shudder*

Shining Raichu

Years
Oh. My. God.

Wingman, I freaking LOVE your Quilava and your Lugia plushies! omfg they're so awesome! How do you leave the house every day?!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Oh. My. God.

Wingman, I freaking LOVE your Quilava and your Lugia plushies! omfg they're so awesome! How do you leave the house every day?!
Heh, it's easy enough once I can pull myself out of bed. I cuddle with my Quilava pretty much every night, and the real challenge comes from not wanting to stop cuddling. ;P

I was thinking about commissioning a large Raichu from her as a gift to myself for my birthday, but her commissions are currently closed. Plus, I need to save a bit of money, and she's not exactly cheap! lol So instead, I got myself something a bit cheaper, but they haven't arrived yet.

Shining Raichu

Years
Haha a giant Raichu plushie would be awesome. I would feature it front and center in my bedroom and use it as a boasting point at parties (I'm just that cool). But you know what I think would be AWESOME to cuddle up to every night? A giant plushie Victreebel! It seems like the perfect shape for optimum cuddle-ability!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Ha, I imagine you would, if your username is any indication. ;P

And now that you mention it, a Victreebel is pretty much the perfect cuddle shape... I'd just have to get past the fact that it's a giant jug plant. Until then, my Quilava will work just fine. SO CUDDLY.

Years
joining

I would love to join the club!

PC Username: Sharinganpikachu
My favorite plushie is my Itachi plushie
The plushie I want most I already have, my Itachi plushie

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yay! I found someone on DeviantArt who commisions pony plushies at a minimum of 120 dollars. That's the cheapest I've seen so far for such great quality. When I get the money and the commsions open up, I'm getting me a Derpy!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I guess I'll join this.

PC Username:AWsquared
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:My Poliwhirl plushie.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): This Fluttershy plushie unfortunately they're not selling it :(

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Plushiest Birthday Ever!

Well, my birthday just happened about 10 days ago, and it was the most plush filled birthday EVER! In total, I added 5 plushies to my collection. WOO!

To start off the plushie madness, I got all three of the new Pokemon Center Canvas Starters! Why choose one when you can have them all?
Spoiler:

Then I found this little guy on Amazon. Originally, he was something like $100, which is a little crazy for a 5 inch Mew. However, there was a deal I just couldn't pass up: 80% OFF! Needless to say, it took no second thoughts.
Spoiler:

And finally, my parents got me the last one, to finally wrap up my group of the Oshawott family: Samurott.
Spoiler:

Just for kicks, here's a little family photo! :D
Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Years
OMG WINGMAN THOSE ARE SO AWESOME I DON'T EVEN. I especially love the first picture and the last picture. The first one reminds me so much of Professor Oak's lab and the last is just an awesome adorable collection!

---

But guys, my reason for coming here today is a sad one. I am incredibly depressed :(. My mother recently forced me to clean out my room so we could fit more crap in there that she doesn't want to store downstairs anymore... which means 90% of my plushies are now in a box which is bound for the attic :(. I don't want them to go, but there's just no room anymore...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I was reminded about this club and realized I never came back to post pictures of the rest of my collection. Or well, most of it. I still don't have pics of any of the plushies I left at my parents' house, which includes all my Disney plushies. ;~;

But anyway... tour of my babies! A little background: I live with two awesome roommates who do not mind that my collection has spilled out of my bedroom. In fact, some of the things are theirs, so it's pretty awesome. XD;
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry, that was a lot longer than intended. XD;

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
@.@ Damn, Lightning, that's a hell of a lot of plushies! I thought I had quite a few... but I've got next to nothing compared to that.

Anyways, I finished my first year of college, so I've got some time to post a few more of my newer plushes. I recently found a Grovyle on eBay, which is awesome because I didn't even know that they had Grovyle plushes! Also, my sister went to Disney World recently and was awesome enough to get me a little present: a Stitch plush! :D Pics will be coming soon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
There's an awesome collective site out there that has images of every official Pokemon plush known in existence. It's really helpful if you're ever wondering whether a Pokemon was ever made into a plush:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pokeplushproject/collections/

I don't know how up-to-date it's kept (it doesn't seem to have any of the mini-pokedoll keychain plushies that went on sale in the Japanese Pokemon Centers recently but that was just a week or two ago) but it's still a good reference.) :D

Shining Raichu

Years
Whoa, I am seriously impressed by your collection of Pichu plushies! Now if any store is out of them I'll know it's because you just took them all!

EDIT: that is a terrible joke, I apologise for its lameness. My excuse is that it's 4am and I just fried my brain blogging :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
PC Username: Mockingjay!
Favorite plushie: Either my Togepi that I've had for 10 years or my Mudkip.
One that I want out of them all in the whole wide world: IF THEY MADE PONYTA/RAPIDASH PLUSHIES, I'd want one for sure. :c

I have a giant Manaphy plush LOL. It's half the size of me basically. (with the thing on its head included)

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome! Your username has been added to the list :)

Also wow, holy hell. I look at that thing you have resting on his arm and was like "why did she put her phone on her--OH MY GOD THAT IS HER 3DS THAT THING IS MASSIVE". I have a giant Pikachu plushie that is probably around the same size... here is a picture of us together XD

Spoiler:

That was from October 2010 though, so it was a while ago now! I have changed. He has not.

Back