• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Minecraft Edition

Years
I approve of this.

Maybe you could do some walkthrough of how you do it and/or maybe some videos of it if you can?

Either way, you are doing a good job, keep it up.​

Atomic Reactor

But i seriously can't wait to see more videos from you guys :)

Years
I approve of this.

Maybe you could do some walkthrough of how you do it and/or maybe some videos of it if you can?

Either way, you are doing a good job, keep it up.​

We were considering doing something similar. I was considering maybe a Time Lapse, but I'm not sure how we would go about doing it.

Haha I'm working on it, thanks :)
But i seriously can't wait to see more videos from you guys :)

Haha, thanks. I'll tell Icy, I'm sure it'll pump him up!

Scarred Sean-o

The rare wanderer.
Years
Could you post a downloaded version of this Pokemon Minecraft for
us?

Give them a chance to, it's a work in progress, however good things come to those who wait.

This to me looks like a big project that will take time and to be perfectly honest it's worth the wait.
It looks epic to the point I think this could possibly be like a 3DS version, the battle's would be interesting to see along with could you see a shadow of a Pokemon in the tall grass one or two steps before encountering it.
But that could over complicate things, I'm not sure.

I really would look forward of this to the point where if I had the money to fund it I personally would, simply great epic work ^.^

Years
Give them a chance to, it's a work in progress, however good things come to those who wait.

This to me looks like a big project that will take time and to be perfectly honest it's worth the wait.
It looks epic to the point I think this could possibly be like a 3DS version, the battle's would be interesting to see along with could you see a shadow of a Pokemon in the tall grass one or two steps before encountering it.
But that could over complicate things, I'm not sure.

I really would look forward of this to the point where if I had the money to fund it I personally would, simply great epic work ^.^

Haha, thanks! Yeah, we're only up to Pewter City, and it's not even finished. We still have a LOT to do. Hehe.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Great, will you be putting a download link when your're done?

I like that fence idea. Good luck on it by the way.

Years
Hey everyone! We got a special Thanksgiving Bonus up! Hope you enjoy it, we're hoping to get Episode 3 up either today or tomorrow!

y stri

Got no theme right now.
Years
This is amazing. I don't have the patience to try and do this, but now I'm inspired to make the Hoenn region in Minecraft. You guys wouldn't mind, would you?

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Oooh this looks exciting and from the looks of it,it look like you guys are truly overjoyed to build those beautiful buildings in minecraft,but like most people how are you going to build those city with the many interiors and such?

Years
This is amazing. I don't have the patience to try and do this, but now I'm inspired to make the Hoenn region in Minecraft. You guys wouldn't mind, would you?

Thanks! Haha, go for it. If we manage to finish this region we may move onto another region.

Oooh this looks exciting and from the looks of it,it look like you guys are truly overjoyed to build those beautiful buildings in minecraft,but like most people how are you going to build those city with the many interiors and such?

We are dude. For those interiors we will overcome that barrier when we get to it. We'll probably have to improvise a lot, but since we're doubling the size of everything I don't think it's going to be THAT big of an issue.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Thanksgiving bonus is very irrelevant IMO. But at least I know you are still continuing with the project...

Years
Haha, chyeah it is. But we thought people might like the explosion. Haha. Hopefully Episode 3 will be up today. Icylobster said he was going to upload it last night...

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Wow. This makes me want to try this. :p

Also want that texture pack. It looks nice.

Last edited:
Back