• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout Story: The Destined Warriors [Invites Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
The sky was becoming brighter as the morning sun rose to the sky. The air was warm inside the castle from the blazing flames coming from Zok.

Fang watched from the outside skirts as everyone gathered to watch the big fight. He couldn't bother to watch the great battle between these two friends, as he's seen it many times before.

"I can't believe what's been happening lately. After that night when Aura told me about Entei's evil plans, I can't help but think of Entei as the same anymore," Fang said to himself, keeping his eyes on the large crowd of wolves gathered around.

Seeing as how things were being kept secret a bit, Fang suddenly found himself walking towards the crowd with swift movement. "STOP!" he shouted, "What's the point of this practice, we all know what is happening to the Great King Entei, and all you can think about is practicing how to fight! We need to act fast before things get out of hand, we need to recooperate and figure out a plan to stop Entie's evil plans from killing all the humans!" Fang took in a deep breath, "He's asleep at the moment, now is our time to quickly leave the Castle and find a place far away from here to figure out our next plan of action."

The large crowd suddenly looked across to Fang, all envious and intrigued by his courage on stopping the traditional teachings. Zok and Aura then walked up to Fang, Zok putting his right arm on Fang's shoulder, smiling. Fang was glad to see that the two eldest leaders were backing him up on this one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here's my first RP entry...what did u all think? ( we can discuss it on the Wolves Hideout group)

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
Years
Heruga watched the two leaders start fighting. He already knew how to fight since he was a warrior. The Houndoom had only just managed to get to the front when Fang, the Riolu, yelled out. Heruga listened quietly to the young warrior. What he had said was true, and the two leaders thought so too.
"Guess we will start this journey, Heruga muttered to a Flareon next to him and he got a nod in return. Heruga was getting restless, he was ready for the journey as his tail. His light blue chains which hung loosely on each leg clinked slightly as he moved arounded on the spot.

Last edited:
Years
~
The misty morning was getting to Kyuubi really fast, though the fighting and fire had stopped when Fang, Riolu warrior, had shouted out. Seemed the rest were backing Fang up on this one, as a new plan was quickly forming. Entei was ordering the clan members to attack the humans, which nearly everyone had agreed was wrong. She remembered Lucario and Arcanine beginning the group, Destined wolves, hopefully they would be able to stop Entei that way. She rolled around until she was flat on her back and gazing at the blue sky of Wolvren castle grounds. A houndoom a metre or so away was talking to it's neighbour, a flareon, about what was going to happen next.

She smirked to herself, thinking of the various plans they might come up with to tackle the problem and most of all, whether the Felines had anything to do with this. After all, it was mostly their fault whenever soemthing like this happened. Maybe the felines had something to do with Entei's suspicious behaviour and was threatening him or something? "hmmm..." Kyuubi mumbled, "this is going to be an interesting journey"

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Shinji watched the battle from afar. This was where he normally watched mock battles, and where he felt most comfortable watching them. His bored, withdrawn face hid that fact that inside he was secretly cheering on Aura. Willing the blue wolf to win. He smiled as the battle progressed. A rare occurrence indeed...

"Come on Aura..." He said in a whispery, detached voice.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Woah woah hey there! D:

The Rules said:
NO5: 1 paragraph per post: We are looking for about three to four lines of text on a fluid width skin. (For example, Pokecommunity Pro or Lets Get This Party Startered.)

Half paragraphs like
this, unfortunately,
do not count as a paragraph
so don't do it!

Here is an example of the length we we are looking for:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Cross-compared between a 1074 x 768, 1440 x 900, and 1920 x 1200 monitor size for fairness.

Breaking this rule merits a 2 point infraction that expires in 4 months.
- If you receive two of the above infractions, whether they are expired or not, your third infraction will automatically be bumped up to three points.
One-liners merit a 3 point infraction that expires in 4 months.

Please read/follow the rules guys. :I

Infractions given where applicable.

Thread Warning 1

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Kai was resting upon a rock while Aura and Zok were showing everyone how to battle. Kai, though respected them both, appeared to ignore the battle all together thinking that they should have only shown pups how to battle. To Kai, every warrior should know how to battle already.

Before Kai could voice his opinion about the situation, a small riolu voiced his first. Kai Stood up off of his rock. "I agree with the others. We need to take action as soon as possible. Attacking out of the norm is getting suspicious as well as ridiculous. Also, what about the felines? It's clear that they have their own motives. There are plenty of us here who have scores to settle with them and their leader!" The orb on Kai's forehead began to shine along with the sheen from his coat of fur. "I apologize for my outburst. I just feel like the trainers who are ranked warriors but choose to train should be showing those that don't know how to battle the basics, while we try to figure out what's wrong with Old man Entei." Kai calmed his nerves and eased back in comfort onto his rock.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
"There is something out there... something unpredictable..." said a voice.
"But what is it?" said Gladius. "Answer me!"
"You will see..." said the voice. "You will..."

*After a few moments*

"Wakey, wakey!" said someone.

"Mfmfmsfmmm" said a groggy voice.

"Wake up!" again said the voice.

"Go away..."

"Or else you'll be late!"

Gladius opened one eye. It was Spook, a Duskull he befriended. He kept on nudging Gladius until he stood up and stretched. After he yawned, they proceeded to walk(Spook floats) to Wolvren Castle. While walking, he was wondering on the past events that happened. At one time, King Entei ordered some of his warriors to attack a nearby human airbase. It was a complete surprise, a sudden harsh move against the humans. After the event, many ask Entei including me but was ignored. He also tried to predict the next chain of events, but all he see was dark clouds. And also the dream, what is something out there? Who knows?

After reaching the castle, he found himself a suitable place to sit and listen. As he listened, he scanned the whole place. It looks like a cave of some sort he visited 2 weeks ago, except it lacks some stalagmites and stalactites. The floor is highly polished, much to his likeness. His compatriots are mostly older than him, except for a few pups littered here and there. Spook managed to sit on his head, he felt somewhat light than normal. The Lucario in front is named "Aura", while the Arcanine is named "Zok". They were lecturing about the battle system and some startegies of some sort. He watched closely as the two starts the battle.

*And hey, your posts should be this long or a bit less, if you don't want this thread to be closed.*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
" Good Start Leader" Said Aura" so see everyone. Will-O-whisp is a Move that Inflict the Target With Burn. so i got burned"

" if you are burned. does it Affect you during the battlë?" one of the Pup asked

" Yes Of Course" Replied Aura " Burn makes the Target ,s Physical Move power halved. so my ThunderPunch and Close Combat,s Power Are weakened. not only this. I get 10 Damage every turn. so heres my turn. Its Time For Aura Sphere!"

The Aura hitted Zok . Aura Sphere dealt 90 x 1.5 = 135 + Aura,s Level - Zok Level = still 135 . becuz Aura and Zok are both lv 20.

"Now i took a Heavy Damage from Aura,s Aura Sphere" Said Zok " now i have 765 HP left. hehe still my HP is more than him . and hey not to forget. u get 10 damage in ur turn becuz u r burned."

" hehe i know " Said Aura " I may end up becuz im weak to Fire Type Moves ...."

* i dunno what to say guyz but during the battle. try to make it longer to avoid the Madness of The Mods*

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
"Aura...Zok! Come on, we must get to planning right now on our next plan of action. Just because I am little doesn't mean I don't know things. Aura, you taught me everything I know." Fang was getting a bit restless of everyone looking down at him because he wasn't evolved. "Listen, I know what all of you are thinking, why should we listen to a little Riolu like you? Well, it is because I'm a warrior just like you! I'm not a pup...remember that!"

Ever since Riolu entered the Wolved Hideout many years ago, he was always downcasted as a little pup, but now he's an offical warrior and aims to be treated like one as well. Fang, stood up to the crowd of gathered wolves, "Entei is asleep, now is the perfect time to leave the castle and find somewhere else to stay. All the pups can still be trained at our new base, until we figure out how to stop Entei's plans from killing the humans," Fang, was getting tired of having to prove to everyone that training will have to wait, "If we keep at this rate, Entei will grow so strong that we won't be able to stand a chance, we have to act now!"

What Fang said was true, for the past week and a half Entei's power seemed to grow stonger along with the faith to kill the humans for something they never even commited. Finally, it came to the point where this little Riolu couldn't bare it anymore, he just had to speak up.

"Please hear me out on this one! Zok you even told me last night when Aura pulled me out of my room that you found a great place for everyone to stay, why don't we go there?" Riolu sighed. At that point, Zok and Aura finally rested their training and decided it was time for them to act now. Everyone gathered around the two leaders and the little Riolu to listen to what was needed to be done. Of course, everyone had their own questions, that wanted answers now...

As the time went on, the sun grew higher to the sky, the calm breeze blowing through the open castle windows with a sweet scent of a new day coming to a start. The land outside was filled with complete serene, while inside there was complete commotion. Wolves wondering what to do, worrying about what will happen, and getting ready to move on...

Fang knew that something had to to be done, and now he's glad to see everyone has finally woken up to smell the fresh air. Entei on the other hand, was still rousing in his chamber asleep...for now!

*******************************************************************************************

This should be long enough to satify you mods...with great description and excitement as well...

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
Tricker listened to his best friend, Fang's, speech. "What he says is right", Tricker thought to himself." We do need to take action, and soon" As Fang finished his speech, Tricker clapped. He wished he had the courage to stand up in front of everybody like that.

Out of the corner of his eye Tricker saw a young Eevee start to walk away, towards the stairs. "Hey! What do you think your doing!" Tricker said as the Eevee walked up the stairs. " No, get back here, your going to......" , it was useless, the Eevee kept walking. Tricker had no choice but to follow. He ran up the steps and turned around the corridor. "Where are you!", he whispered.

Then he saw. The Eevee was about to turn into King Entei's room.Immediatley, Tricker took action. He silently ran over and scooped the young Eevee up. He covered her mouth and ran back down the stairs. "Don't you ever,do that again" , he said as he put the young Eevee down. "Kids.....", he thought to himself as he walked over to greet Fang.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Suicune frowned as the blue wolf pokemon took damage from the burn. He decided to watch with the others, and leapt down from his perch among the rock.

Upon joining the crowd he took a seat next to... Fang. He rather liked the little one, he had fire in him even though he was small. The little Riolu shrunk back a bit, Suicune wasn't exactly the friendliest member of the hideout, but quickly returned to watching the mock battle.

Perhaps soon, a new hunt will begin, then I can prove to them my true power... he said to himself. Most of the pack looked down on him because of his past, how weak he was to have been so easily pushed by that horrible trainer. Suicune refused to outwardly show that he was hurt by these comments, his pride wouldn't allow it, but inside he hurt so much he felt he might explode.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
As the battle continues, a newbie joined the crowd. It was a Suicune. He wasn't surprised by this, he already seen him during one of his recon mission. Nevertheless, he continued to observe to battle. He like the part when Zok used Will-o-Wisp at Aura. He was able to calculate the damage taken by Aura from the burn. And when Aura used a move on Zok...(which is aimed at the forehead.)

"Yes! Take that you..." Spook suddenly cried.

All eyes are on Spook and Gladius, for a moment. "Uhh... Spook's just a bit overexcited when somebody hits someone in the face..." Gladius said to the audience. And after that, the battle continues.

"Don't ever do that again!" said Gladius in a angry sort of tone a few moments later.

"Sorry... I just can't control myself. You should have seen the look on face of that firedog! It was awesome!" said Spook.

"Yeah, I know. And the name's not "firedog". It's Zok, one of our leader here." replied Gladius.

And they continued watch the battle, for the meantime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
The First Chapter: The Raging Infernape in Wolvren Town

in Wolvren Town . There was an Infernape got inside The Wolvren town . " whats this Place ha? " said the Burning Monkey. " maybe this is a good home for me. " as he was walking. he talked to one of the wolves. it was a Smeargle. the most Popular Artist in Wolvren Town.

" hey Mr Painter" said Infernape " is there a good home for me??"

" what did u say?? ""Replied the smeargle" this place for wolves only and We dont Accept Monkeys here to live"

" u said what?? " The Infernape got Angry " then im gonna show ya! " as his eyes got Red and Used Dynamic Punch on The poor Smeargle. The smeargle Flew to the Wolvren Castle. but this is Weird.. How come an Infernape Learns an Uncontrollable move Like Dynamic Punch??

In Wolvren Castle. as Fang is On Shinji,s Back. Playing..... . The Window Shattered and Smeargle fell off. Fang and shinji got shocked. and saw the Popular Artist in a Dangerous Injury. Fang Immediatly Called Aura Via Heart Feeling. Aura and Zok Quickly Dashed to Where Smeargle is. " what Happened smeargle?? Said Aura

" urrrrrgh *Thud* " The smeargle Fainted.Aura Felt his Heart. Smeargle is not Dead but in Terrible Injury . Zok then Felt Something Wierd. " I Smell something Burning" said Zok " Aura ! Hop on my Back. to the Balcony!" . as they got to the Balcony . they saw The citizens Running and An Infernape Raging using his Flare Blitz and Dynamic Punch destryong the Area. " This guy seems Familiar to me..." Aura Said. he took a Leaf and Used it as a Whisler . it makes a Sound that every Member Recognize it and comes to the Leader and the Apprentice. "

" So this is Our First Mission. " said Aura " There is a An Infernape Destroying The wolvren Town. We should Stop him! before We Move. Take one of the Hold Item that u need " ."And dont Forget Wolves " Said Zok " There are Wild Slugma in everywhere. this is good to Level up before u Challange the Infernape. it seems its too Powerful to challenge it while you Wolves are at level 10..."

..............................................................................................
The Event had Occured while Aura and Zoke are Showing other Wolves how to battle but becuz this is an Urgent. They stopped battling.

Wild Pokemon:
Slugma Lv 5 Moves : Smog , Harden , Ember

Items : ( everyone starts with 500 poke, the currency of Pokemon money)
Quick Claw ( 50 poke)
Expert Belt ( 50 poke)
Black Belt ( 50 poke )
Charcoal ( 50 poke )
Black Glasses ( 50 poke )

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Suddenly, the artist aka Smeargle suddenly appeared at the entrance. It was badly wounded and it fainted. Zok approached the Smeargle and after a few seconds, the Riolu climbed on to the Lucario's back and jumped up to the rooftops.

"What do you think is happening?" asked Spook.

"I think the town and the people there is in danger..." answered Gladius in a monotonous sort of tone.

"So what are we waiting for? We got to help them!" said Spook.

"We have to wait until..." Gladius began.

Aura ordered:

So this is Our First Mission. " said Aura " There is a An Infernape Destroying The wolvren Town. We should Stop him! before We Move. Take one of the Hold Item that u need " ."And dont Forget Wolves " Said Zok " There are Wild Slugma in everywhere. this is good to Level up before u Challange the Infernape. it seems its too Powerful to challenge it while you Wolves are at level 10..."

"That's what I was supposed to say to you!" grinned Gladius

"Yea, whatever... so hurry! Pick up your item and let's go!" said Spook.

"Alright, alright! Done with your pushing me around act." said Gladius. "And I think I'll pick the Black Glasses, to improve my Night Slash!"

..................................................................................................

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Aura would Take Black Belt. Since hes an Apprentice. he shouldnt pay poke for it . Black Belt is good to Boost Aura Sphere and Close Combat by x1.1 . that Raging Infernape is Familiar with Aura. but Aura Couldnt Remember whos this Monkey.

" Whats the Matter Aura? " Said Fang

" oh its Nothing Fang.. " Replied Aura. Carrying Fang and says " This mission is a Harsh one Fang, Proof To everyone that u can be A Strong Riolu without Evolution!"

" I Will! " Said Fang . as Aura Putting him Down . Fang is still Deciding which Item should he get.

................................................................................................................

Quick_Kid Choose which Item you Want for Fang. Of Course you should Spend 50 poke for it!

And everyone. the goal is to Beat Infernape but becuz its far too Powerful. you need to Train until lv 12 or lv 15. Aura And Zok may need to Train.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Fang could scence the great disturbance coming from the Town and he knew what Aura said about proving himself was right. "Now's my chance, and I have to leave now," Fang rushed through the door dropping his 50 poke and picked up the black belt.

While working his way through the morning sunlight, he noticed that far away destruction arose, but where he stood now, it was so calm and peaceful. One thing about Fang is that he enjoyed seeing all good in his surrounding.

"Hey pup, what you smiling at bud?"
"He looks like a little wmipy kid to me!"
"Yeah no wonder he's just standing there all zoned out"

It was three slugma's, two a normal red orangle burning color, but the middle one a more grey flaming color. Fang wasn't going to let these three slow pokes mess with him. Knowing how fast he was compared to them, he could eaily hit all three of them with a swift aura sphere. Fang smiled, "I'm not a pup, got it? And secondly, when you come messing with the wrong person, you better watch your back!" the little Riolu jumped high into the air making a bolting spin over the heads of all three slugmas and landing easily back on the ground behind them, "Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere! Aura Sphere!" Fang shouted as his aura grew stonger inside of him.

[ Damage dealt to each slugma; Aura Sphere 90 x 1.5 = 135 + 10 -5 = 140 ]

The slugma's still stood there, weak, yet still reamining with a HP of 260. Fang smiled, he liked this power inside of him, as the dust cleared, the slugma's were snickering a bit, but Fang knew they were blushing.

"You think you're good huh? Well we're still standing!" One Slugma said, as all three of them let out a powerful smog attack.

[ Damage dealt to Fang; Smog 20 x 1 = 20 + 15 - 10 = 25 ]

Fang got hit pretty hard by all three of them, but he was still standing with 375 HP left. "You all think you're so high and mighty don't you?" Fang yelled from the side of them, as he unleashed another blast of three Aura Spheres.

[ Damage dealt to each slugma; Aura Sphere 90 x 1.5 = 135 + 10 -5 = 140 ]

The blast created a large explosion this time, but still affected each of the slugma's. Who were standing just a little with only a little HP of 120 now.

"You're pretty tough, but you haven't faced our ember attack!" Yelled another one of the Slugmas.

[ 40 x 1.5 = 60 + 5 - 10 = 55(3) = 165 ]

"Ah!" Fang shouted as he stood there with a mere 210 HP, "You'll have to do better than that. Overconfidence in yourself is what makes you so weak. You have to grow with yourself, you have to understand and learn when you know something isn't right for you, and I honestly hope that I taught you that today."

Fang jumped in the glistening light of the sun, where the Slugmas seemed blinded, until they were blasted away with another three aura sphere attacks! "I really hope you learned that," Fang whispered to himself as he landed back in the same spot where the three Slugma Bros once stood. "On the other hand, I just leveled up," Fang laughed and continued his way to Wolven Town.

"Oh wow, I totally forgot to use my Black belt during this battle. Hmm, maybe next time it might come in more handy!" Fang said to himself again, as he ran off with the wind.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
After grabbing the Blackglasses, Gladius quickly ran off to the town. He had devised a plan already so he musn't waste time. He'll sneak up on the far side of the town and beat up some Slugmas before they could further damage the town.

He paused for a while of the back of a building. He could hear voices at the other side. It was like some sort of cheering or something.

"Spook, sneak on them and tell me what they're planning." ordered Gladius.

"Aye!" said the enthusiastic Duskull.

After a few moments, Spook came back of the horror-struck look on his face. "There are about 12 Slugmas and they split up. 3 of them went to the west side of the town, the other 6 went to the east side, and the 3 are heading this way. They are planning to ambush the troops, and after that they're gonna burn the whole castle!" said Spook.

"This is bad, really really bad..." said Gladius.

"What shall we do?" asked Spook. Gladius stared at him for a few moments, then he had a glint in his eye.

"Why, me? Why is always have to be me?" Spook cried.

Gladius' plan was to lure them into a place where he could fight them, so that the others won't know. And of course, Spook was the bait.

"Hey you! Over there! Hear me you...you ugly looking slimy brutes you!" shouted Spook to the Slugmas.

"You'll pay for insultin' us!" cried the head Slugma. "After him boys!"

Spook vanished within a corner. Just as the Slugmas turned, one of them was hit by a blade of black energy.

[Damage dealt to Slugma #1: Night Slash 70 x 1.5 = 105 x 1.5(Blackglasses) + 10 - 5 = 163. ]

The Slugma fell to the ground with HP of 237. He was still able to get up, but was surprised by the sneak attack. "Where are you coward!" shouted the Slugma #1. "Nobody sneaks on me like that! Fight like a man!"

"Do you call me coward?" Gladius appeared out from a shadow. "Nobody calls me like that! You'll see..."

Gladius is now doing a complex which is called "Swords Dance". Gladius' attacks are now powered up by 1.5!

Gladius suddenly leapt to the air and began spinning like a monocycle and at the same time glowing. He landed on Slugma #1 with full force!

[Damage dealt to Slugma #1: Double-edge 120 x 1.5(Swords Dance) = 10 - 5 = 185 ]

Gladius' Double-edge took a heavy toll at the Slugma with the remaining HP of 42. Gladius is hit by recoil damage of 54, minusing his HP of 650 to 596. "Ow, that hurts..." moaned Gladius. The Slugma is too weak to attack.

"Why you bloody..." Slugma #1 began.

"Wow, I hand it too you man. Your mouth is really hard to shut!" shouted Gladius. He fired a cold bolt to the weak Slugma. The Slugma has still 2 HP left.

[Damage dealt to Slugma #1: Ice beam 95 x .5 + 10 - 5 = 50]

Gladius finished him with a Nigh Slash attack. The Slugma #1 fainted.

"Gladius! Watch out!" Spook cried. Gladius turned his head around as he saw red hot embers flying to him. It hit him right on his side. "Ouch! Those things are burning!" Gladius cried.

"Haha! Taste our Ember attack you ingrate. As a revenge from our comrade!" cried Slugma #2 and 3.

[Damage dealt to Gladius: Ember 35 x 1.5 = 53 x 2 =106 +10 - 10 = 106).

"Then taste my power move!. This time you'll faint for sure." replied Gladius.
Gladius, still standing with 596 HP, is now doing again the Swords Dance Technique. The power of attack moves rose sharply!

[Attacks x 1.5(initial SD) x 1.5(next SD) = result damage]

He fired 2 Night Slashes one at a time to each Slugma, making them shocked with horror. The 2 some fell to the ground like a ragdoll.

[Damage dealt to Slugma #2 and 3: Night Slash 70 x 1.5 = 105 x 1.5(Blackglasses) = 158 x 1.5 x 1.5(Double Swords Dance) = 354]

Both Slugmas has the remaining HP of 46. Gladius finished them with another Night Slashes. After the battle, Gladius' power returned to normal. "Whew, finished at last. But there are still more. Come!" he said to Spook.

"Righto, and also you leveled up!" replied Spook.

......................................................................................................

I've rounded off some figures.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
As Aura Was Walking . 2 slugmas appeared. " wohohohoh" said the Slugmas " its time to burn u my friend"

" Really? " said Aura " lemme show u then . Earthquake! WROOOAR!"

Aura Made a Tremor in the Area where the 2 slugmas are Standing. they got Terrible Damage From Earthquake

[Damage Dealt to the two Slugmas: Earthquake 100 + 20 - 5 = 115 Super Effective = 220 ]

The Slugmas got Terrible 210 Damage from Aura,s Earthquake. making their HP from 400 to 180. " well lets show him the Ember!" both the Slugma Said.

[2 slugma,s Ember damaged Aura: 40x 1.5 = 60 x 2 becuz 2 embers = 120 + 5 - 20 = 105 Super Effective = 210]

Aura HP went from 700 to 490. He Could stand the Heat. He Got MAd and Said " Time for your Doom! Earthquake! WROOAR!"

[ Damage Dealt to the 2 Slugmas: Earthquake 100 + 20 - 5 = 115 Super Effective = 220 ]

Earthquake Did another Terrible Damage to the Slugmas. whch made their HP from 180 to 0. both fainted. Aura then Completed His walk to kill off some Slugmas.

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
OOC: Sorry about the big delay in posting :( Been somewhat preoccupied, also forgive me for basically rushing into things here. Also if this style of keeping track of the vital stats doesn't appeal just tell me so. And i'll start battling next post

Before: Rascal - HP: 350/350 Condition: Fine

I grumbled as I watched Zok and Aura battle each other. I didn't want to watch them fight...I knew how to fight! But as a Pup I really had no choice, I still had to watch and learn. As I continued to watch on like it was the most exciting thing in my world, my mind began wandering. Why didn't one just chomped down on the opponents' tail? Why use all those fancy methods to just defeat the opponent...

As I usually did when I watched such battles I stay somewhere a fair distance away. Battling in thier way wasn't my strong point, I prefer tail biting then anything else. But then the battle simply stopped as a whistling sound could be heard. Something had gone wrong and I quickly rushed off in the towards the origin of this noise. Too bad I didn't see the root sticking out of the ground.

Wham! I tripped almost comically and landed on my belly, letting out a yelp as I landed. As I began to pick myself up and pretend that that clumsy mistake never happened, the scent of something burning entered my nose. I turned my head to see, of all things...a slugma

"What was a slugma doing here so close to the dwellings of Wolvren Town..." I thought to myself, but before I could wonder the slugma noticed me. By the looks in its eyes I wasn't going to get past it without a fight...

After:
Rascal - HP: 350/350 Condition: Fine (Gets to strike first)
Vs.
Lv. 5 Slugma - HP: 400/400 Condition: Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back