• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Okay, I got some pictures :D

Only have three ponies far, but meh.
Ignore the "Choose a pony" thing at the bottom. It's a feature I'm currently working on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Looks nice so far~ Maybe you should mention all of their elements, and not just Applejack's?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Damn, that looks impressive so far. Good luck getting every pony in there, though.

At least once the source is done, though, you can just copy/paste it and change the necessary information to speed up development.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Damn, that looks impressive so far. Good luck getting every pony in there, though.

At least once the source is done, though, you can just copy/paste it and change the necessary information to speed up development.

Eeyup, that's what I'm doing.

Anyway, I finished up v0.4 of it. You can download it here. That is, if you want. You don't really have to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Downloading! I'll also download the updated versions as they go along.

I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to watch the episode for a while after it airs. Still, I'm looking forward to it and seeing what kind of pet Dash ends up getting and such. Also looking forward to knowing what the information on episode 11 will be, since we seem to be getting information every time we get a new episode aired.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Finished up v0.6. You can download it here~ (Sorry about the large file size, I'm gonna see what I can do about compressing it)

I really hope Scootaloo has a major part in this episode. I mean the one two weeks ago had Sweetie Belle (as well as Rarity) and last week was centered around Applebloom. It only seems fit that Scoots has her turn in the spotlight.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm going to be seeing the new episode in about an hour, and from the picture, I see Owlowiscious is making another appearance.

Edit: Saw it, and honestly wasn't shocked by the ending after the first half.

Last edited:
Years
EPISODE 11(13?) SPOILERS

Spoiler:

I keep hearing that the fanon is going to be destroyed from this episode, but idk why.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
EPISODE 11(13?) SPOILERS

Spoiler:

I keep hearing that the fanon is going to be destroyed from this episode, but idk why.

Sounds like a bit of an extreme exaggeration, don't you think?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I am satisfied with Fluttershy in this episode. Also I loved the ending, I would've been disappointed if she had ended up holding herself back for Tank.

Back