• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Wild wild Wurmple

After Cordic had walked many hours he managed to arrive to a pond where he saw manu water pokémons living in their own natural state. Also across the pond he saw a swarm of Seedots and Lotads which was supposed to be really rare around here.

While he had drank a bit of water and eaten few apples he decided to release his pokémons so they could also enjoy from this beautiful view. "Come out Mudkip and Wurmple!" he yelled while he threw his pokéballs up in the air.

Wurmple ate few apples and turned over to sleep in sunlight but Mudkip went for a swim. It really enjoyed from other water pokémons company and in the same time Cordic started to think which he would like Wurmple to evolve. After all the pokédex that professor Birch had given to him said that Wurmple can evolve either into a Silcoon or a Cascoon.

Silcoon looks much more nicer than Cascoon but Cascoon would make my opponents afraid. Cordic was thinking when he saw a sahdow behind him and stood up quickly. It was a boy who looked to be just few yers younger than Cordic. "So what are ya doing over here?" the boy asked while he started to walk around Cordic and staring his pokémons. "I am just going trough this forest. I am heading to Petalburg" Cordic aswered and continued "so my name is Cordic. What´s your name?"

"My name is Max the Marvellous. I am a bug catcher and I live in Petalburg." the boy who was discovered to be Max said and continued "So you must be afraid and I understand because after all I am the Marvellous bug catcher Max." While Max looked very arrogant Cordic wasn´t how to reply to the boys words.

"No I haven´t heard a single word of you." Cordic said and Max was simply insulted by those words. "How dare you! We will settle this with a pokémon battle!" Max yelled and threw his pokéballs up in the air.

"Come out Wurmple and Cascoon." and finally Cordic was able to see what Cascoon truly looked like. Cordic didn´t had any other choice than fight and he send his Mudkip and Wurmple out to the battle.

"Let´s begin Wurmple! Use Poison Sting against that Cascoon and you Mudkip try to avoid Wurmple´s String Shot and use Tackle when it drops its guard!" Cordic yelled while Max shouted his orders to Cascoon and to his Wurmple.

Max´s Wurmple was much more faster than Mudkip and its attack missed barely. In the same time Wurmple was using Poison Sting against Cascoon but its shell was too hard so Cordic had to change his tactic.

"Wurmple use your String Shot to one of Cascoons spikes and tie it around and throw against a three! Let it come enough close to you Mudkip and attack when it drops it guard." Cordic shouted and this time Wurmple´s size helped it to throw Cascoon against a three. Mudkip instead got hitted by a Poison Sting and was badly poisoned so Cordic decided to end Mudkip´s battle.

Now it was Wurmple against Wurmple and this was a furious match. Neither Wurmple didn´t want to give up but they both couldn´t win this battle. "Wurmple use your Tackle!" Max yelled but Cordic heard every word Max had shouted and decided to be a little bit sly and yelled "Wurmple dodge its attacks and when it show its back use Poison Sting with fullpower and don´t give mercy!"

When Cordic´s Wurmple dodged Max´s pokémons attack and used Poison Sting it ended the battle and Cordic had won. He then healed his Mudkip with an Antidote and befirended with Max. The rest of the day their pokémons played together and at next morning Cordic decided to continue his journey towards Petalburg.

It was time to say goodbye to new friend but Cordic that they would meet some day again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Mr. Person: Ok thats better! while not up to my usual standerds im going to give it to you cause we're still starting out.
You caught a Female Level 3 Marill!
To DiegoS: good post there! i like the whole Max the Marvouls bit lol
Mudkip grew to Level 10!
Mudkip learned Water Gun!
Wurmple grew to Level 8!
What? Wurmple is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue? (just make part of your next post about the evolution and its evolving into a Cascoon)

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Oldale Town​

As we last left off with Alex he was catching Pochyena. He had thrown his Poké Ball in order to catch it and Poochyena shrinked inside the red ball. It shook once... twice... and three times and then stopped. Alex went to pick up his newly prized Poochyena inside the Poké Ball. Bagon who was worn out on the floor was happy to have a new friend Alex returned Bagon to give him a rest along with Poochyena. The youngster was now headed to Oldale Town. He thought about calling his mom to tell her about him catching his first Pokémon. He got his Poké Gear from his pocket and dialed his mom's number. The phone rang once... twice...and then Erika Hernandez, his mom answered.

"Hello, who is it?"asked his mom.

" Mom this is Alex. I caught my first Pokémon right now!" informed Alex excitedly.

"Great, hun! Well I have to hang up. I'm very busy right now. Make sure to get to Oldale Town and sleep in the Pokémon Center. Well, bye!" said his mom as she hung up.

Alex sighed and kept up at Oldale Town. He looked up the hill and saw Oldale Town right around the corner so he decided to run to the Poké Mart with the blue roof. As he enter the road he saw a sign: "Welcome to Oldale Town". He went towards the Mart to stock up on supplies and food. He entered and got 2 Full Heals, 2 Poké Balls, Poké Chow for Poochyena and Bagon, and food for himself. The total was about $1,500 Poké Money. Luckily he had more than enough so he paid and went towards the place with a red roof that read "Pokémon Center". He went inside and went with a lady who looked like a nurse and she looked at him with a smile.

"Hello. I take by the look of your face that your a new trainer? Your not the only one that's new today. I've had a dozen of youngsters come in today. Let me introduce myself. I am Nurse Joy. Usually at all Towns you will see a Pokémon center with a red roof. In the Pokémon Center you will see a person like me who will heal your Pokémon free of charge. At Pokémon Centers you can also spend the night. Now would you like for me to heal your Pokémon?" asked Joy happily.

"Yes, please," said the youngster. He handed Joy his Poké Balls and went to sit in the chairs. He checked on his Poké Gear where was the next city. The next city appeared to be Rustbro City and was really far. Alex started to eat the food he bought at the Poké Mart because he was hungry and tried.

When Alex is done eating
"Chansey!Chan!" screeched a voice. Alex jumped in fright. He then turned around and saw a pink creature handing him his Poké Balls containing Poochyena and Bagon. He took them gentlily and then took out his Poké Dex to get for information on this mysterious creature.

"Chansey the egg Pokémon. they are usually found in Pokémon Centers helping tend injured Pokémon. It is said to bring happiness to people and Pokémon." informed Dexter. Alex found Dexter to be right. He did in fact feel happier around Chansey.

" Thank you, Chansey," replied Alex. He went outside in the darkness of the night with the moon shining on him. He brought out his two Pokémon so they could meet each other and eat food. They instanly became friends and were playing around happily. Then Alex looked at his watch and it read 10:27. He thought he best be off to bed so he returned Poochyena and Bagon and went inside the Pokémon Center. Alex saw Chansey coming towards him and felt happier the closer she got to him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs. Alex thought she was taking him to his room. She pulled him up the stairs and then Alex saw a little boy not much younger than him, rushing down the stairs and he bumped Alex with his shoulder.

" Hey twerp watch where you walk!" cried the boy angrily.

" Hey look who your talking to!" yelled Alex angrily. Chansey tried to pull Alex up the stairs to avoid problems. She got him to the second floor where she showed him the room he would be sleeping in. He brushed his teeth, changed clothes, and took a shower. Then he jumped into a bed and drifted to sleep.
In the morning
"Ahhhhhh..." said Alex with a yawn. He went downstairs to have breakfast at 7 am. He ate and then went outside to have a early start to get to the next town. He started up route 102 when he heard a voice. He looked back to see if they were calling him and he saw the kid from the night before.

" Hey twerp lets battle right now! A Double Battle!" screamed the boy.

" Your on!" replied Alex. The boy took out two Poké Balls and prepared to throw them.

To be Continued

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
"Wow Ears, I actually caught it!" Neaken said with uncharacteristic excitement. Looks like I got a new member to my team now! A crimson light flashed from the pokeball in Neaken's hand and materialized into the newly caught marill. Neaken called for Ears to come over and greet their new friend, but realized that Ears was no where to be found.

"Ears, where are you! You better get over here soon!" Neaken shouted with a mix of fear and anger.

"Marimallirul?" the marill said, confused as to why her new trainer would be angry after catching her. After all, she was the best pokemon around.

"Marill, help me look for Ears! I need to find her soon!" Neaken asked the pokemon, now losing any sense of calmness from earlier. What could have happened to her?

"Marill," the marill replied to it's trainer. It still couldn't understand why her trainer would be worried about that worthless pink pokemon, It's not like it could be more important than her, right.

"Please come out Ears, I'll let you stay out of your pokeball as long as you like!" Neaken was now desperately running in a random direction, hoping for the best. What did I do wrong? I never did anything to make Ears want to run away, at least I don't think I did... While Neaken was lost in thought, a certain some one was training a nincada until they were interrupted by a wailing pokemon running in the direction of Petalburg.

Marill was unsure as to why the trainer didn't want to celebrate catching a super pokemon like her. She new that her trainer didn't even need any other pokemon, let alone 'Ears', as long as her trainer had her. Just then marill spotted that pink pokemon running to the west exit of the route. Marill then had a brilliant idea, of course all her ideas are brilliant, but this one was even more so. If marill brought that pokemon back to her trainer he would see just how amazing she was.

"Marillill!" Neaken heard the marill shout to him. He looked over to see marill pointing in the direction of a trainer. Marill already wants to battle? Well, I can't right now. However, it was too late and the trainer had heard marill.

"Hey old buddy! Why the sad face?" Glen said to Neaken as he remembered the trainer from before. Neaken informed him in a glum tone that he had lost his pokemon. "Oh, you mean that noisy one, it was just runnin' by here a few minutes ago."

"Really, you know where Ears is!" Neaken said happily. Glen then told Neaken that it was walking around by the entrance to Petalburg. As Neaken ran towards his destination he heard Glen shout out to him "You owe my big time Neaken, you hear that! After you find that pokemon you and I are gonna battle right here!" As Neaken ran ahead to Ears, marill slowly followed, confused as to why he wasn't showering her with gratitude.

"Whismurmurmurmur..." Ears was found murmuring when Neaken ran up to her and knelt down to look at her face to face.

"Ears, why did you run away?" Neaken asked the pokemon, he still couldn't figure out what could have caused it to happen. "Where you afraid that I didn't want to be your trainer when I caught marill?" he asked, as that was the only thing he could think of.

"Whisurim," the whismur nodded as she replied to Neaken. He had to explain to her that just because he had marill didn't mean that he still wouldn't train her. He returned Ears to her pokeball after making sure that she understood. Marill, on the other hand, wished that her trainer had gotten rid of Ears, seeing as she would never even dream of doing such a thing. Of course, what else would you expect from the best pokemon ever.

"Hey, what did I tell you, after you got yer pokemon back we was gonna battle!" Glen shouted after running up to Neaken. He then released his cascoon, ready to battle. Well, I guess I can't get out of this one. Marill seems like a good choice for this. Neaken already had marill out, so he ordered her to tackle the opposing pokemon. However, marill had plans of her own. Anyways, why should her trainer think that he has control over the best pokemon ever, let alone know better than her what attacks to use. With marill's mind set on her own plan, she used defence curl instead.

"Marill, what are you doing? Tackle it!" Neaken shouted in disbelief. He could see Glen laughing as he ordered his cascoon to use poison sting. Luckily marill avoided the poison, but was still hit hard by the damage from the attack. As the battle went on Neaken saw marill take attack after attack. It's pretty strong, I'll give it that, but this has to stop.

"Return." Neaken said in saddened voice. I still have Ears at least. Neaken released his second pokemon and ordered it to uproar. Cascoon attempted to harden to reduce the damage, but after a while it could take no more and fainted.

"Let's see how you can deal with this guy!" Glen shouted as he sent forth his nincada. "Use your scratch attack." The nincada proceeded to run towards the pokemon, scratching it with its sharp claws. Ears continued the uproar, damaging the nincada greatly. "Looks like your pokemon got a bit stronger while I was away." Glen said as he returned the fainted nincada. "Well, next time we meet up I'll be ten times as strong as you!" and with that, he walked away towards Oldale. Neaken decided to let Ears stay out and released marill. As he walked on his two pokemon followed, Ears happily skipping along behind her trainer while marill trudged on, sulking because of her denied shot at glory.

OOC: Sorry if some parts are short or worded weirdly. I decided to make it so Neaken's marill is egotistical-ish.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Mr. Person: good post! you really showed Ears and Marills personality!
Ears grew to Level 11!
Ears learned Astonish!
Marill grew to Level 6!
(update trainer card please!)

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Route 102, part one.

Route 102, part one//.

((OoC: I'm VERY tempted to catch a Ralts, but have decided otherwise.
In this role-play I'm going to do the exact opposite of what I usually do, and I'm going to catch Pokémon that I wouldn't. -nods- ))

On the morning after Sara had left Oldale, the weather took a marked turn for the worse. What was once a clear blue sky had been overtaken by drab gray clouds which piled over the route - this allowed for a thin rain to fall. The road quickly emptied of its usual bustle, while a particular young trainer, who should have been taking refuge in the previous town, continued on her way. Or "their way", if you wanted to include Electrike too; who was shivering lightly in the downpour.

Though Sara didn't mind the wet, she noticed the negative effect it had on her Pokémon, and quickly covered him in a small blanket; enough to shield him from the rain. Electrike snorted, as if to acknowledge his trainer's kindness, then continued to walk at her side.

Other then the change of weather, it was actually a nice day. Taillow chirped from unseen places, and Zigzagoon rummaged through near-by bushes scrounging for food. While admiring her surroundings, Sara failed to notice that a trainer loomed ahead. In fact, she probably would have never spotted him if not that a few seconds later, his body was outlined in a flash of lightning. This, like it would anyone else, attracted her gaze.

He was a scrawny little boy, no more then 4"8, wearing a blue baseball cap and shorts; a sure sign of a new trainer. He also carried an umbrella, something Sara thought un-needed, to shield himself from the rain.

"How about a battle?" He asked, with a somewhat haughty attitude.

Though she wasn't particularly in the mood, a little battle just might help her towards beating the first gym.

"2 Pokémon." Sara stated bluntly, gesturing to both Electrike and a Pokeball at her waist.

And just like that, a battle had begun.
The opposing trainer had sent out a Zigzagoon, throwing a ball into the air, and releasing his Pokémon from its restraints.
A light appeared from the sphere, which quickly dissolved to show a creature that somewhat resembled a raccoon (if making a comparison to animals).
It yelled into the damp summer air, "Zagoon!" as if to intimidate it's foes.

But to no avail, the cry merely resulted in Sara ushering Electrike into the fry.
Tossing the blanket under a tree, her own Pokémon jumped forward to stand facing its enemy.
"Thunder Wave," Sara said with an expressionless face, pointing to the Zigzagoon that lay ahead.
His body tensed, most likely coursing with electricity, before running forward into a full-blown tackle. However within the tackle was a hidden agenda, which his foe would soon find out.

His rival flew back a few feet, landing with a thud before struggling to get up. A light yellow glow illuminated the Zigzagoon's body, only suggesting that the Paralysis had taken effect.
Sara nodded, as if savoring a secret reward hidden within her Pokemon's attack.

"Damn," the boy cursed. He realized this put him at a disadvantage, which could quickly end the battle if he wasn't careful.
"Use tackle!" the other trainer shouted, but his Pokémon couldn't stand. It lay there trembling from the electrical impulses sent throughout it's nervous system, unable to move on its own.

Sara's first victory was a swift one. She ordered Electrike to use several tackles, ensuring a knockout of the boy's Pokémon. He returned his Zigzagoon, sighed, then sent out a Seedot; or at least, that's the name that would come to mind when seeing it for the first time.

It stood to about knee height, very closely resembling a giant acorn seed. Though the creature said nothing, Sara motioned for Electrike to rest under a tree with its blanket.
She possibly thought it was a chance to try out her new Pokémon, Poochyena.

Expanding the Pokeball in her hand, Sara threw it briefly into the air, releasing a small dog-like being from its restriction. It barked upon facing its new foe, while shivering from the new sensation of rain.
"Tackle." Poochyena's trainer demanded, and tackle she did.

"Dodge it!" The other trainer shouted feverishly, but even an order wouldnt help.
Though young, Poochyena was fast, and quickly connected with a full blown attack.
Seedot was knocked back, then received another command by it's trainer, who said,
"Quickly, use bide!"

Knowing the effect of such an attack, Sara responded by telling Poochyena to wait.
This was the proper thing to do, as the red glow around the Seedot soon faded to reveal a defenseless Pokémon.
Sara shouted out the finishing move, and Poochyena ran to abide.

The boy returned his weakened creature to its Pokeball, then wandered off, possibly to seek shelter.
Either way, it didn't matter to Sara. Returning Poochyena to her ball, then ushering for Electrike to follow, she returned on her way to the next town.

Last edited:

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Route 102 Part the Second

Within five minutes of releasing his newly-captured Ralts Marcus was already regretting capturing it in the first place. She had reacted.... violently when he had nicknamed her Ceras. He was dreading the day her psychic powers were able to manifest as battle abilities, having an agitated Ralts attack with its puny fist is one thing, having it attack with its potent mental abilities was another entirely. Currently she was attempting to attack Jet who was completely rebuffing the feeble blows as he kept practicing his prized arm-thrust technique.

Marcus sighed as he slumped down against a tree. This was not going how he planned at all, a homicidal Ralts and terminally stoic Makuhita did not the ideal team make. Grimacing he rose to his feet once more, he might as well attempt to train them; he wanted them to like them and at least Jet seemed to enjoy battles. Ceras... well she enjoyed pummeling things... a lot. With this resolution firmly in mind the twele year old rose to his feet and told the two confidently,
"Training time."

The two pokemon stared at him owlishly for a moment before completely ignoring their trainer and returning to what they were doing. Marcus stood, poised on the edge of speech before falling back against the tree and sighing.

The Poochyena ringed the clearing, each of them sniffing the air like it contained some unbelievably foul stench. They gave alow growl as they spotted the Boy and Makuhita... now joined by a Ralts. A ripple went through the crowd of Poochyena as they prepared to Howl, the leader waiting to strike...

A piercing howl emerged from nowhere as Marcus jumped to his feet. Jet and Ceras also stopped what they were doing, Jet drew closer to Marcus as Ceras growled her defiance at the world who had sent the loud noise. It echoed again and Marcus' face was distended in shock as a pack of Poochyena materialized between the trees, advancing on the hapless threesome.

"Jet, go use Arm Thrust on... THAT ONE!" Marcus yelled panicky as he pointed at random. The Makuhita leapt into action, immediately knocking out one of the attackers with a quick three jab attack. "Kepp going Jet!" Maecus yelled as he backed towards his tree. Jet was attempting to keep the Poochyena at bay, knocking out those that broke towards the boy. Ceras had latched onto the back of one, riding it like a bucking Tauros as it attempted to shake the vicious psychic type from its back.

Jet began to fade as more and more Poochyena rushed him. Each of them could barely impart a minor injury on him, but enough minor injuries could make a major one. Marcus winced as a particularly powerful blow caught him off guard and sent him sprawling. Jet was breathing heavily, his arms shaking which looked to be a bad sign. outside the circle Ceras had managed to ride her impromptu mount right into another tree, knocking it out, and was attempting to come back for more.

Marcus glanced around desperately as Jet labored to get up and face the oncoming horde. He cursed the fact he didn't have a single healing item, Jet needed a Pokemon center badly. The Makuhita was a mess of bruises and cuts as he picked himself up again from a stinging tackle attack, punishing his attacking with a powerful Arm Thrust to the face before falling to his knees panting heavily.

Marcus did not so much think as run on auto pilot, returning Jet to his Pokeball with a snap of the wrist. He ran and took a flying leap over the Poochyena, taking off and running for Ceras who was repeatedly striking one of the knocked out Poochyena with her tiny fists. With the canine Pokemon direct directly on his heels his grabbed Ceras who let out an affronted squeak and ran as fast as he could out of there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Marill Bros.

After Cordic had walked few steps with his pokémons his Wurmple started to shine and Cordic knew what this would mean. He would get either Silcoon or Cascoon but he wasn´t sure which one he´d like more.

Finally Wurmple had evolved and it had turned into Cascoon. "Wow! I´ve got a Cascoon Mudkip! Our friend has evolved into Cascoon!" Cordic yelled and his voice was full of happiness and also Mudkip for Cascoon.

It was time to continue their journey despite Wurmple had evolved but now Cordic had to carry Cascoon because it didn´t have any legs. Cascoon was really heavy and Cordic had to rest every now and then.

Soon they arrived to another pond where was lots pokémons playing with each other. Cordic laid down and let his pokémons to play around while he was resting but Cordic wasn´t able to sleep. His belly was totally empty so he decided to check around if he could find something to eat for him and for his pokémons.

After walking a while or two Cordic decided to give up and went back to the pond and was ready to start his journey. "Come here Mudkip! It is time to continue and soon it will be night already!" Cordic yelled and Mudkip returned but it was angry because it was interrupted.

Suddenly something hitted against Cordic with a major power and Cordic almost fainted because of the pain. "What was that?" Cordic yelled and started to check around but at first he didn´t see who was behind this attack. After Cordic had been hit twice he managed to dodge the dirt attack and also saw who was behind the attack.

Two Marill were attacking with rocks against him and Cordic didn´t have any clue why so he decided to give a lesson to these two pokémons. "Go Mudkip and Cascoon!" Cordic yelled and Marills were ready to fight.

"Mudkip use Water Gun and Cascoon use Poison Sting!" Cordic shouted. But Mudkipá attack didn´t do much damage after all it was a the same type as Marills were. Cascoon´s attack managed to poison the other Marill but it didn´t give up and attacked against Cascoon. Luckily Cascoon´s shell was enough strong and Marill hurted more itself than Cascoon.

"Mudkip use Mud-Slap and Cascoon use Tackle!" Cordic ordered and his pokémons worked exact way they were told to. Mudkip managed to blind the other Marill for a moment but was quickly knocked by the other one´s Tackle. No there was only Cascoon left and Cordic started to feel worried.

He wasn´t sure what to do because Cascoon was much slowlier than Marills but in the second though the smaller one was poisoned and the bigger one wasn´t able to see well.

It was time to see who´d win this battle. "Cascoon use Poison Sting against them when they are close and after that use Tackle with all your powers!" Both Marills attacked with Tackle but Poison Sting managed to lower they speed and attack.

BAM! Both Marills and Cascoon crashed and they all were fainted. Cordic ran at Cascoon picked up and gave him one of his potions and said "You did very well even though we didn´t actually win this battle." and smiled. After that he healed also both Marills and was ready to leave but Marills stopped them. They wanted to say good bye and handed an Oran berry to Cordic. Cordic said thanks and walked away.

TO BE CONTINUED

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Route 102

After Raúl had catched a new member into his team he was feeling much more happier even though Ruth had stolen Seedot from him. He wanted to test out Lotad´s true powers but wasn´t able to find good opponents until a trainer jumped out of the bushes.

"Wow. You´ve goy a Lotad too!" the trainer said and looked very enthusiastic. "Yes I have got Lotad. What´s your name?" Raúl asked quickly and started to look around the trainers clothes. They were all dirty and smelly and Raúl started to feel sick.

"My name is Jacko and I am a bug catcher!" the trainer who was discovered to be a boy called Jacko. "So would you like to have a battle with me?" he said and looked pretty scary but in the same time really excited. "Well yes. Actually I was looking some one to test at my Lotad´s power." Raúl replied and he was ready to start this battle.

"Go Torchic and Lotad!" Raúl yelled when he threw his pokéballs up in the air. Torchic was really excited but Lotad seemed to be more bored than interested.

Jacko send his Lotad and also Shroomish out into battle. "Go Shroomish use Absorb against that Lotad and Lotad attack with Astonish against Torchic."

"Dodge Lotad´s attack and use Ember to protect Lotad Torchic. Lotad use your Astonish against Jacko´s Lotad." Raúl shouted. Torchic managed to dodge Lotad´s attack and but Shroomish was able to dodge Ember. Altough its attack didn´t hit to Lotad but Raúl´s Lotad managed to hit Jacko´s Lotad and made it faint.

"Shroomish use Absorb to Torchic!" Jacko cammanded but suddenly Lotad pushed Torchic away and Absorb hitted to Lotad instead of Torchic. Lotad managed to stay consence. "Torchic use Ember and Lotad use Astonish!" Raúle shouted and this time Shroomish got fainted. "The battle isn´t over yet!" Jacko shouted and threw two more pokéballs up in the air.

Seedot and Wurmple and they were ready to continue. "Lotad come back!" Raúl commanded and withraw his pokémon. "Zigzagoon it´s your turn now! Use Tackle to Wurmple and you Torchic use Ember to Seedot." Raúl said at the same time when he send his Zigzagoon to battle.

Zigzagoon attack missed but Torchic managed to use Ember. Wurmple´s Tackle hitted to Torchic and it started to feel exchausted it was really intensive battle. "Zigzagoon and Torchic use both Tackle against that Seedot!" and when it hitted Seedot fainted and only Wurmple was left anymore.

Wurmple managed to take down Zigzagoon but when Torchic used Ember the battle was over. "Thank you for this battle Raúl! You are very good opponent." Jacko said and started to walk deeper into the forest.

It was time to continue journey but Raúl was sure he would have a great day and he would manage to find new friends frim Petalburg.

To be continued...

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Zore: now that post made me laugh! i like how "Gentle" Ceras is homocidal lol
Jet grew to Level 9!
Ceras grew to Level 6!
Ceras learned Confusion!
To DiegoS: good battle post!
Mudkip grew to Level 12!
Wurmple has evolved into Cascoon!
Cascoon has learned Harden!
Cascoon grew to Level 10!
What? Cascoon is evolving! Will you allow the process to continue?
To poisonspark: good job playing out Lotads personality!
Torchic grew to Level 13!
Zigzagoon grew to Level 8!
Lotad grew to Level 6!
Lotad learned Absorb!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
Chapter 5: Petalburg City
Number of Posts: 1
Description: a fairly large city, the people here are known to mingle with nature. Ponds and grass are abundent here which is surprsing for a city.

Places of Interest:
Pokemon Center: A building with a red roof, it heals pokemon and gives trainers a place to stay the night all for free!
PokeMart: a building with a blue roof it sells a varity of items (you can just by basic items here so nothing you wouldn't see in the third town of a pokemon game)
Gym: look at the gym leaders..... wait a minute?! what do you mean the gym leader isn't here?!​

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Petalburg town

After some harsh training in Route 102 it was time to heal pokémons in the local Pokécenter. "Finally we are here!" Raúl yelled happily and sat down. "How may I help you?" Nurse Joy said and smiled cutely as always.

"Well you could tell me is there any good opponents in this town because after all I am a trainer and if you have time could you heal my pokémons?" Raúl answered arrogantly and started to pose so he could look even cooler.

"There happens to be a gym near by but I think that is way over your league. After all Norman was almost accepted to Hoenn Elite Four." Nurse Joy said and smiled but this time her smile wasn´t anymore so warm as earlier. She took Raúl´s pokémons and walked away.

So Norman is that good. Hmmn...I´d better go to fill my bag because when I am going to challenge him I will need those items. Raúl was thinking and quickly stood up ran out from the Pokécenter.

Few minutes later Raúl stepped out from Pokémart 1000 pokédollars less in his pockets. "Let´s see what I bought. Three pokéballs to catch new pokémons, three potions and three full heals." he said out loud and walked at the same time towards pokécenter.

Finally he was back in pokécenter and he saw his pokémons waiting already him. "Here are your pokémons fully healed up." Nurse Joy said and left to speak with another trainer who had also brought his pokémons to be healed up.

After few minutes later he had arrived to the gym and was standing right infront of it. It was time to beat Norman and earn a new or actually the first badge but when Raúl was stepping inside a man stopped him and said "Norman has left and he´s not coming back today atleast."

"But where is he?" Raúl shouted and was almost crying when the man said that is wasn´t his business. Raúl decided to continue his journey towards the next city and literally his pokémons were pretty embarrased how Raúl had acted out.

To be continued...

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Route 102, Part 2

((OoC: There's a lot going on in this post, o3o so lets hope I can pull it off!

By the way, since I dont actually know the gender of the Pokemon, I refer to poor fellow as "it".

AND. Very important, Zimvee. Zore has given me permission to "powerplay" his character in this post.
Feel free to ask him.
In other words -> We've planned out some character interaction.))

Friends and Foes//.

The rain that had once fallen had long since subdued itself into the warmth of late afternoon. This gave the sun time to peak its head over distant mountains, and shine its final rays of light over the land. What was caught in the brightness was anything that stood tall, mostly trees - but as not yet swathed in the growth of summer, they stood bare and clutching up to the sky. Orange and yellow had overtaken most of the abyss above, but left room in the far east for a pool of darkness and stars to grow and prosper.

It was cooling down now, but still not quite cold enough to deter any persistent traveler from getting to their destination. Though Sara was determined, it was obvious by the way in which she walked that she didn't trust the oncoming night. She could see that it's watchful eyes kept a careful look-out for her weaknesses. If any were found, Sara had no doubts that the murky gloom would swallow her up whole without a second thought.

Though it was not the night's spies that kept an eye on our trainer; but a rogue Marill instead. It's round blue body made for the perfect cover as it hopped from pond to pond, following the intriguing female. Perhaps it was the promise of food that allured the Pokémon, or even a battle; if it was what it wanted. Either way, it seemed as though Sara had something that interesting this particular Marill.

Completely ignoring the lone Pokémon, the trainer set up camp to prepare food and shelter for the night. Shelter.. the word doesn't quite describe what Sara had actually made. She merely grabbed a few soft looking branches (hopefully not from Pine Trees, if you get what I'm saying), and tossed them on the ground in a small clearing; a lame attempt at creating make-shift beds.
Electrike seemed to agree with the previous statement, as he threw a blanket on the ground and motioned for Poochyena to consider it their sleeping spot.
Sara disregarded this, and set out into the forest for firewood and commanded her electric Pokémon to follow.

The forest was dense, however the undergrowth was sparse; and what had remained of it after winter's harsh cull was snarled and tangled, near impossible to get through even for a Rattata. In fact, most Pokemon had long since went to bed, letting the warmth of the last rays of sun lull them into a dream swathed embrace of sleep. Most, except Marill, who stubbornly followed Sara into the deeper parts of the wooded area. Though it seemed that much more hiding was being done, then the actual deed of getting what it wanted.
The chase was ended quickly. As the trainer appeared to have gotten what she needed, and was returning to camp.

It was then that Marill made its move. Charging forward and aiming for the animal-skin pouch at Sara's waist, the Pokémon attempted to grasp some type of useful item.
However the trainer was much too quick for Marill's slow movement, and turned her body just enough for the Pokémon to steal nothing but thin air.
Angered by the show of Agility, the blue creature charged forth in a tackle, this time toward Electrike.

Surprised by this, Sara's Pokémon leaped out of the way, and made for Marill in its own attack of Thunder Wave as a defensive strike. Since Electrike had dodged the tackle, his assault was not really needed. The blue Pokemon had rammed into a tree, allowing for apples to fall from above and strike it on the head, further damaging the Pokemon.

Sara had actually found this amusing, and snorted aloud in place of a laugh. Marill seemed incapacitated enough, and the trainer had thought about leaving it be. Though its show of determination and strength overtook the notion, and a throwing of a Pokeball to capture the beast was instilled instead.
The ball shook from side to side, and for a few moments, her attention was focused only on that.
This was until a familiar face burst through the clearing holding a Pokémon, while attempting to escape a herd of around 5 Poochyena.

The boy was Marcus. Sara's face remained expressionless, as he charged across the field only to stop near her.
"Help me will you?!" Marcus demanded, sounding somewhat out of breath. This was mostly due to the chase, but what appeared to be a Ralts was also giving him some trouble. It thrashed about in his arms, obviously not happy to be held back from whatever it planned to do.

At that moment, the Pokeball recently thrown at Marill exploded, sending the sphere back into Sara's hands. This was surprising, of course, as she had weakened the Pokémon first; though apparently not enough.
Rather then running away, the creature stood there surveying the Poochyenas which boxed it in.
At this point it wasn't clear what Sara was thinking, though it obviously had something to do with the mess she was currently in, thanks to Marcus.

Completely ignoring his plead for help, she motioned at both Marill and Electrike to get ready for battle. Sara's own Pokémon took a fighting stance as soon as she looked at him, but the other creature looked unsure and confused. This was obviously no time for such a feeling, and the look in the trainer's eyes proved this thought. She glared at Marill for a moment before uttering a command in it's direction,
"Tackle," was the order for the wild Pokémon, while "Thunder Wave," was the order for Electrike.

The dog-like being sprung into action, lighting up from the electricity pulsing through him, before slamming though the line of Poochyenas. They were, of course, not happy with this, and proceeded to tackle green dog, too. Those who were not hit with the Thunder Wave quickly suffered from Electrike's left over static, and soon most of the Pokemon in the clearing were twitching from Paralysis.
This stunt had left Sara's creature weak, and it was quite clear to anyone if they'd seen how he'd struggled to stand. That many blows to the body would leave anyone feeling frail and puny.

Marill still stood there, not willing to listen to the trainer, concentrating on the fierce battle ahead. It was becoming apparent that it wouldn't get out of here unless most of the enemy Poochyena's were defeated. It was then that the blue Pokémon attacked. Because it was relatively low leveled, Marill could only tackle the dog Pokémon out of the way to stand near Electrike.
They both muttered a few words in their own language, possibly agreeing to team up, and then went back into the fry.

Tackles were thrown in every which way, but in the end it was both Marill and Electrike who stood out on top, allowing for the remaining Poochyena to retreat back to the depths of the forest. Sara turned to Marcus, wondering why he didn't let Ralts join in, but settled on the conclusion that he didn't want his Pokémon to suffer harm.

After receiving a delayed thanks from the other trainer, Sara had congratulated Electrike on a fine battle with a pat on the head, while the Marill had started to head back to a nearby pond. Noticing this, Sara's pride had quickly returned to annoyance as she remembered how the Pokémon had burst from the Pokeball after an attempted capture.
Grasping the same ball from her waist, she threw it at the Marill without much thought, enveloping it in a bright red light.

"Isn't that the same Marill you tried to capture before I came here?," Marcus asked with light-hearted questioning, "it probably wont be too happy being caught right after that whole mess."
After hearing that, Sara realized he was right. After dealing with that much commotion, even if it was caught or not, the Marill sure wouldn't be too happy.

((OoC: Question, does Marill still get experience points from battle? I didn't "own" it at the time, however it still battled.. Right?))

Last edited:

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
OOC:Sayaira gave me permission to continue our character interaction in my post if that's okay with you Zimvee

Petalburg City​

Marcus awoke with a groan, throwing off his light blanket and silently cursing the roots that always managed to dig into your back when sleeping outdoors. Sighing he moved to roll his blanket back up and put it back in his pack when the events of the previous day flashed through his mind. numbly the blanket slipped through his fingers as he quickly patted his belt and gave a relieved sigh to see Jet and Ceras were both in their Pokeballs at his belt. He glanced over to where Sara had been sleeping the night before but only saw a couple of tree branches and the remains of a fire. Yesterday had been tough for both of them, she'd really managed to save his bacon and he was really grateful for it.

Marcus had just finished packing his bag when Sara arrived back in the clearing, her Electrike following at her heels, sneezing when it saw Marcus. He scratched the back of his head, apparently dog-like pokemon weren't so fond of him if the last two days were anything to go by.

"Hey, you're finally up," Said Sara as she approached, "Thats good, Petalburg isn't too far from here and I think we both need a Pokemon center right about now."

"Yeah," Said Marcus, "Jet got hurt pretty bad yesterday and I definitely want to get him healed." The two trainers began to walk towards Petalburg. As they walked they engaged in minor conversation talking about their experiences thus far and what Pokemon they hoped to catch in the future. Marcus was almost disappointed when they arrived at Petalburg, Sara told him that she was going to look at the some things at the Pokemart and she'd meet up with him at the Pokemon Center later. Marcus thus trudged on to the Center alone, the shadows growing longer as the sun began to set.

When he arrived he dropped off his Pokemon with the nurse who assured him she'd have Jet fixed up by the morning. Expressing his deepest gratitude to the nurse, he left to take a look around town and perhaps stop by the Pokemart himself in order to prevent having another situation like the day before.

The imposing structure of the Petalburg gym had a temporarily closed sign on it so Marcus wandered aimlessly for a while, contemplating everything that had happened the last few days.

He decided to redouble his focus on training, Jet and Ceras seemed to enjoy fighting more than anything else and he hoped to bond with the eccentric Pokemon through battling if nothing else. He also thought on his little Poochyena problem. There was something that was driving the creatures to attack him, Poochyena did not as a rule attack en masse like they had yesterday. There was something else going on here, something deeper that he was unaware of.

Marcus' thoughts also turned to Sara, the girl who had helped him after both his Poochyena encounters. He was really beginning to respect her as a trainer and as a person, heck she'd started impressing him the first time they'd met when she had reacted like lightning when Birch had told her to use a Pokeball to capture his attackers. After the talk the two had had earlier that day he was really hoping to become friends with the white-haired girl.

Shaking himself as he watched the sun finally fade from the horizon, Marcus stood slowly and stiffly and began to walk to the well lit Pokemart. He decided to stock up on potions, asking the sales clerk for three, and also to replace the one Pokeball he'd used to capture Ceras. Fortified with his new supplies he treked back to the Pokemon center to meet up with Sara and see how his Pokemon were doing.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To poisonspark: good post! insted of full heals im going to give you a parlyze heal, an antidote, and a awakining cause you don't really find full heals this early
You bought 3 pokeballs!
you bought 3 potions!
You bought a parlyze heal!
you bought a antidote!
You bought an awakining!
To Sayaira: thank you for getting Zore's permission to God Control him and well i Marill doesent gets experince because it wasn't yours but it will be high leveled
You caught a Female Lv. 4 Marill!
To Zore: hm is Marcus falling in love with Sara? lol
You bought a Pokeball!
You bought 3 Potions!
(update trainer card please! just put it in your signiture

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Petalburg town

After some hard training with Marill brothers Cascoon evolved into Dustox and Cordic was more than happy. "Great! Now we are able to beat that Norman who is a gym leader in Petalburg town!" Cordic shouted happily. "After all my guide book says that there should be a gym in Petalburg but hey we can always ask from Nurse Joy too!" he continued and stepped inside to Pokécenter.

"Hello! Oh dear you look like that you´ve battled a lot in there. Let me heal your pokémons and you can rest bit over there with other trainers!" Nurse Joy said and took Cordic´s pokémons with her.

Ten minutes later Nurse Joy was ready and handed Cordic´s pokémons back to him and said "Do you need anything else sweetie?" and Cordic decided to ask. "So I´ve heard that there should be a gym over here and I was just wondering if it is true or not?" he said and Nurse Joy answered that it was true but he wasn´t sure if Norman the gym leader was available now.

Cordic didn´t have any other choice than walk over and ask if Norman would be at his gym but before that headed straight to Pokémart and filled his bag with miscellaneous items what he might need when battling against Norman. After all he was one of the best gym leaders in Hoenn region.

When Cordic arrived to the gym the gym guard stopped him and said "Norman is in Sinnoh area looking for her daughter´s cordinator competition and he will be back about in week or three so you have to just wait." and went back to inside.

"What am I posed to do now?" Cordic asked a loud and remembered his guide book "Hey there should be another gym at Rustboro city. Let´s go there!" and started to walk towards Petalburg woods.

TO BE CONTINUED

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To DiegoS: funny how you referenced the anime lol
Cascoon has evolved into Dustox!
Dustox is trying to learn Confusion! But Dustox can only know four moves! Delete a move for Confusion? (just tell me on the OOC thread)

Chapter 6: Route 104 (Part 1)
Number of Posts: 2
Description: A route known for its abudant supply of fresh water, this route is divided by Petalburg Forest. An old sailer known as Mr. Briney is known to live here but he dosen't seem to be here at the moment...

Wild Pokemon
Tailow
dpmfa276.png

Level: 4-5
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Guts
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy
Nature: Random
Rarity: Common

Wingull
dpmfa278.png

Level: 3-5
Type: Water/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks: Growl, Water Gun

Wurmple
dpmfa265.png

Type: Bug
Ability: Shield Dust
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting (Lv. 5)

Zigzagoon
dpmfa263.png

Type: Normal
Ability: Pickup or Gluttony
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip (Lv. 5)

Poochyena
dpmfa261.png

Type: Dark
Ability: Run Away or Quick Feet
Attacks: Tackle, Howl (Lv. 5)

Marill
dpmfa183.png