• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I are sad. VIZ Media has threatened Mangastream about their material, so Mangastream is losing their Jump series =/ So long, best Naruto and DGM scanlations I've ever read. *cries in corner*

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And they should improve the efficiency with what they already do release =/ I seriously don't understand why they don't HIRE or at least capitalize in some way off these fanlation sites instead of trying to shut them down. The fanlators are passionate and amazing at what they do (generally) and are usually more preferred in quality to the "official" releases. It's dumb.

Years
24. They tend to not go after translation teams. They go after the sites that host those scanlations AND run ads on their site to procure a profit, which is the biggest thing they take issue with (people illegally making a profit off of traffic their works generate).

One thing I dislike about both fan translations and publisher translations is the fact that they often forgo grammar or spelling in favor of rushing out the publication. Both sides need to obtain people for their teams to do a final check after the editor looks at it so they can have a better overall presentation.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Other than OP, Gintama and Bakuman I could never imagine paying for anything in current jump. Saying that is that Isin series good?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've bought a few SJ series. Mainly like... the first volume of Bleach, and I think I might have bought one volume of Naruto on my own... no wait. No. All the volumes I have in my possession have been given to me, hurrdurr.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

And Gainax are animating it!

I guess I'll wait for it to start airing and watch it.....for a couple of weeks before I decide to read ahead. Going to try and read some of the stuff I've been planning to for ages.....
Spoiler:
ANything catch your eyes from that lot? I'm also downloading Kenshin and Kokou no Hitoas i type this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Detective Conan! ♥

This is going to be another pretty busy day for me. Though today is hopefully going to be more productive than yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back