• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us about your characters!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I saw this on the Charahub forums, and I thought it was pretty neat. Basically, just give a few facts and description about your main character. :3 That's all. Let's share each other's characters and such for our stories! ^____^

Karissa Oliver is my OC for a Tom Hiddleston story I'm writing. She has social anxiety and depression, and her parents abuse her (not physically, just mentally/emotionally). She is actually a very sweet, kind person... but she struggles to trust and connect with other people though. I don't want to spoil her character development too much though. Her face claim is Dove Cameron because I can't come up with appearances from scratch. :c

Now, tell us about your current characters. Yes, you are allowed to discuss more than one. Whether it be the main character or supporting characters. ^^

Years
Let me see... Dominic and Reyes are a Zoroark and Sceptile paired together by the most unlikely of circumstances against common enemies. Yeah, my original intent was a buddy-cop setting with the hard guy and the loose cannon, and in the first draft they were buddy-cop in everything except name, but now I believe that they're sufficiently deeper than that. Dominic is a Pokemon that loves life and what's in it but is pretty much forced to kill and therefore put himself into a sort of exile for it, and Reyes is a hero who is just tortured enough to walk the line of immorality.

There are also two other characters I have in working Pokemon fan-fictions. The first is a guy named Sean, an intellectual who has a huge insurmountable fear of sharp objects, and a person called Orville, who lacks the fundamental human social skills but is forced into associating with two kids.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
It's time... I'll throw in all of my main characters.

Fang - A young, easy-going, surprising human female-turned-pokemon woman with a nose for both danger and adventure. She's featured in On The Run: The Love Between Fugitives(Link in my signature), and a new one coming up soon. It's gonna be good.

Green - A bold, warm, and adjustable Grovyle who goes with Fang at most times. He's also in On The Run, but in the upcoming story, he's gonna be on his own adventure.

Yami - A shy, friendly, surprising Absol with a surprising amount of strength. She has a side that caused Green to first be [Cut out for major spoiler].

Yasha - A strong, focused, and very young Riolu, who has just landed in the pond. His new story will be uploaded when I finish Chapter 10 of On The Run.

As for Yasha's story, it's gonna take place from a switching POV, between only Yasha and Fang. Also, it's gonna be 18+... so be ready.

Bay

Years
It's been a while since I did original characters. Last one I did was for a Fullmetal Alchemist fic. One, Daria, knew the father of Edward Elric and she wants him to help her find some research notes. There's another original character, Anna, whose father knew Daria's and she's also looking for the same notes. Short version is the story is kinda like National Treasure/Da Vinci Code, lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 26, 2016
My OC is a Quilladin. Since it is a wild pokemon it doesn't have a name. It used to be a started pokemon, but its trainer released it because it didn't like fighting and wasn't strong. Its trainer never abused it though and it has no human related trauma. However once it was released it had a difficult time surviving because it was too passive and didn't know how to fight for food and shelter. It was eventually found half-dead by Volcanion (the same one that will be in the movie) and they have been best friends ever since.

Dr_Ukato

He who fights for joy, Not glory.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 30, 2017
I'm only really working on one Pokémon fanfic right now. It takes place in an anime-esque universe based on the ORAS game.
My main characters are a pair of twins whose overprotective mother forbade to go a journey when they were ten like "normal" children.
When their journey start they have just filled sixteen. Due to their fathers work forcing them to move from region to region all the time they have never really had the chance to make friends.
They have just moved to Littleroot and after saving Professor Birch, they each get a Pokémon from him and start their journey.
Anyway sorry for rambling. Here's the character bios I wrote for them.

Cain
Starter: Mudkip
Birthdate: 13/5
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

Abel
Starter: Torchic
Birthdate: 13/5
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Blue

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
My current novel attempt features a three and a half foot tall rat that came to be due to an experiment gone really wrong. He has an IQ of 186, but not the life experiences to back it up. His emotions tend to get the best of him, and he's pretty hard to get along with because of it, but his heart is always in the right place.

I actually drew a picture of him:
Spoiler:

And yes, he always sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating on something.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
i am writing a short fiction about apocalypse. It's called "Forgotten Survival", and the main character is a man who do not know his name, his past, everything. What he knows is the place around him is infested with zombies and cruel bandits.

Accompany with his companion wolf, Dash which is brave, fast and royal and his partner Lushia which is the leader of a group of survivors. She is good in leading the people, and very responsible too.

Back