• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
because they need to make the water starters worse every generation from gen III onwards
this is canon

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Apparently DCC died.

Sorry about skipping out on the battle, Nathan. I explained in the VM.
Fixing up my team now. Might take a while because I totally expect to lose, so I'm attempting to make my team as good as I can. This will be my first attempt at battling someone I actually know. asdfghjkl I'm nervous now.

Anyone else around here? x:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well. My team is still terrible, but it at least is better than it was before. I'm pretty sure I'll just keep procrastinating and making small changes unless I start searching soon. Which I'm about to do. x:

Edit: Woah, I just checked the ladder while wandering around. In OU, I'm 15th in the top 100.

Edit again:
Searching now. [:

Last edited:
Years
I'm also a noob at competitive play too Jess, in fact I only do randbats cos I fail at team building.

Most of my time on the Showdown server is spent chatting and not battling lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've tried random battles a few times, and I don't think it's quite as fun because it isn't your team. x; Besides, it's annoying to have to pay attention to levels haha.

My team seems poor to me, but I still manage to win, most of the time. :? I mean, I just ended up in two battles at once (was searching while battling so I could find Nathan) and still won both of them. So I really don't know.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
When I try random battles, I always get the worst teams that anybody can think of. My luck is just psssssst.

I am never a good battler anyway.

On the other hand, I always find it hard to post in the DCC, because most the time, I don't know any thing regarding the topic.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm not on Showdown now Jess. Sorry :(, my laptop was heating up so I had to turn it off.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Don't worry about it, Nathan. I at least got some practice with my new team. {:
I'm up to 5th in the OU ladder now.

Searching right now, if anyone is interested in battling.

Question: How often do you guys win/lose on the showdown server? I'm curious.

Edit:
Just apparently frustrated someone into forfeiting, causing me to be bumped up to 3rd on the ladder.
Spoiler:

:D

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I win sometimes against the ones who just come into but I don't have a chance against the regulars. I usually play OU, NU and random battles. I touch UU sometimes too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have a UU team, it's not all that good. I have no idea what I am on the ladder, haven't been on Showdown for a long time. This isnt on PC's server btw, Ive never been on there.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I haven't been on PC's Battle Server in a long time, think the last time I was active was when I had Spring Break.

Honestly though, I've been into competitive dueling more lately then battling. YGO is the stuff.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Dipu could you PM me the way people play YGO? Like what some cards mean?
No procrastination this time!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Some cards? There are over, like, 10,000 different kinds of cards, so I don't know which "some" you want. :c

Also, read the card description if you want to know what they do =P

Years
I haven't been on PC's Battle Server in a long time, think the last time I was active was when I had Spring Break.

Honestly though, I've been into competitive dueling more lately then battling. YGO is the stuff.

No wonder I haven't seen you lately Dipu, at first I think it was modding that caused you to disappear.

However, I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards back in the day. But Pokemon was always my first love.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yup. Obviously have some sort of strategy, though. Don't throw random cards out there. =P

Edit: To be fair, I've only been dueling for a week. Prior to that, it was school. Modding doesn't really take my time of the server. That's just me being lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back