• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Hey there. I have your rotom ready to go. The RNG gods were with me and I ended up get a 31/30/31/30/31/31 IV spread. Let me know when your able to trade!

Gosh, that IVs is unbelievable! Fantastic!
I'll be online from 12:00 to 16:00 GMT
But don't worry, if this time is not possible, I'll send you a VM the next time I see you online. I check trade shops many times of the day

And yeah, the Tedd and Catep are ready

Years
Gosh, that IVs is unbelievable! Fantastic!
I'll be online from 12:00 to 16:00 GMT
But don't worry, if this time is not possible, I'll send you a VM the next time I see you online. I check trade shops many times of the day

And yeah, the Tedd and Catep are ready
Just pure luck!

I am usually around after 6 pm est till 11 or 12 pm almost everyday. Judging by the times you gave me we might have to wait till the weekend, unless we can find a time that works for the both of us.

And okay! Thanks!

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Just pure luck!

I am usually around after 6 pm est till 11 or 12 pm almost everyday. Judging by the times you gave me we might have to wait till the weekend, unless we can find a time that works for the both of us.

And okay! Thanks!

How about now? (Already added your FC)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
I have shiny mesprit, shiny registeel, and shiny goodra for trade. I'm wondering if you'll offer something decent for them. I'll provide details upon contact.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I have shiny mesprit, shiny registeel, and shiny goodra for trade. I'm wondering if you'll offer something decent for them. I'll provide details upon contact.

Hello Axeslicer, that not really how this works. We have a list of all the Pokemon we have available in the original post and you can make a request for whatever you want, but us offering Pokemon until we happen upon one you want is very inefficient.

I have a 4 IV Level 1 Cryogonal, if you are interested.

Hiya, does it have a HA, tactical Hidden power or a nature that is optimal?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
I want darkrai, I have several pokemon to offer. If interested to negotiate, please contact.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
I have 7 Darkria from 5 different events, did you have a specific one in mind?
I'd be happy to negotiate with you, what do you have to offer?

I have a latias lvl 100 nature: docile ability: levitate, lvl 52 shiny goodra nature: hasty ability: sap sipper, lvl 1 shiny ponyta nature: sassy ability: flame body,lvl 50 mesprit nature: hasty ability: levitate, lvl 76 mewtwo nature: relaxed ability: pressure, lvl 1 (kor) rotom nature: brave ability: levitate, lvl 87 Yveltal nature: hasty ability: dark aura, lvl 74 (jpn) xerneas nature: hardy ability: fairy aura

let me know if you're interested

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I have a latias lvl 100 nature: docile ability: levitate, lvl 52 shiny goodra nature: hasty ability: sap sipper, lvl 1 shiny ponyta nature: sassy ability: flame body,lvl 50 mesprit nature: hasty ability: levitate, lvl 76 mewtwo nature: relaxed ability: pressure, lvl 1 (kor) rotom nature: brave ability: levitate, lvl 87 Yveltal nature: hasty ability: dark aura, lvl 74 (jpn) xerneas nature: hardy ability: fairy aura

let me know if you're interested

Could you give me the IV's of the shiny Ponyta and shiny Goodra?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
Goodra has "relatively superior potential overall, its greatest potential lies in its Sp. Atk, and its sp. Def is equally good."
Ponyta has "outstanding potential overall, its greatest potential lies in its hp, its defense is good, although its sp.atk is equally good, it's sp.Def is just as good, as well as its speed stat."

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 25, 2016
Hello Axeslicer, that not really how this works. We have a list of all the Pokemon we have available in the original post and you can make a request for whatever you want, but us offering Pokemon until we happen upon one you want is very inefficient.

Hiya, does it have a HA, tactical Hidden power or a nature that is optimal?

It has a Rash nature, Levitate for its ability, and knows Ice Shard, Mist, Haze, and Bind.

Hope that helps!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
Thanks! :) let me know when you finish!

I finally got that snover brave nature iv 31/31/31/31/31/xx lemme know when you want to trade. I have to go to work in an hour and won't be back till very late tonight so we may have to trade tomorrow

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Goodra has "relatively superior potential overall, its greatest potential lies in its Sp. Atk, and its sp. Def is equally good."
Ponyta has "outstanding potential overall, its greatest potential lies in its hp, its defense is good, although its sp.atk is equally good, it's sp.Def is just as good, as well as its speed stat."

If you look online it translates that to say any stat he claims 'cant be beat' is perfect

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Hi, have anyone seen Gameguy
I have a Shiny Brave Mawile (Intimate) (4IVs, miss Speed IVs)
in a Dreamball and I wonder if you want to trade your Shiny Timid Kingdra for it?
It might not worth but I think that Mawile will work really good with support trickroom

(Ps: I deleted my previous comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back