• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coverse about your fanfics! #nojudgezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWalkingForest20

Some call me crazy, a special case even...
Years
This whole side of this forum is pretty dead and it makes me kinda sad since we have so many talented writers on this site. So I'm reaching out to you guys to hopefully bring in more "foot traffic", and more conversing with each other. :)

Spoiler:

Bay

Years
Hi! While I understand you want us to talk about our fics in a more conversed setting (and I'm actually hoping to have the Fanfic and Writing forum be more laxed), I'm actually going to have to close this thread for a few reasons.

1) You can always talk about each others stories by leaving feedback in the respected threads. Also if there's a topic in the Writer's Lounge that hasn't gotten any post in a few days you can still reply as long as it didn't pass the "thirty days since the last post" cutoff.

2) A while back we had a Daily Chit Chat like thread and it kinda left the fics not really getting feedback. If there's a writing topic, that will usually go in the Writer's Lounge.

3) I feel in the end you only posted this to advertise your fic.

4) If you checked some threads with the "Club" prefix in various other sections, there's usually a direction of where the club is going, usually in the form of topics. If you wanted to make a Writers Club or something, there should be more detail as to what you want out of the club.

I apologize if I'm being very strict here, but I don't see this going very far. If you want to get the word of your fic out or someone else's, as I mentioned giving feedback usually works! Otherwise, we can discuss this further if you feel this is unfair. Also, there's a Feedback Thread if there's something you want to bring up concerning this section or you have an idea of improving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back