• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen OK I want another opinion

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
Years
Ok so I was considering a Togepi on my team but I like to have a team of all female/genderless pokemon because reasons and I've been hatching the egg that Mr.Pokemon gives you over and over for hours is it worth it or should I use something else I just want to know if I should keep trying for a female togepi or use something else (I know the chances a 12.5% female)?
other members
Sandsrew
Spineak
Flaaffy

AkioMoto

Years
SCREW IT! I'm naming it Sans and using something else because I want to continue the bloody game!
sorry for the useless thread

Years
I had a male Togepi in my Soul Silver (now a Togekiss) and given females are extremely rare for a Pokemon with a 12.5% female ratio, I'd say just screw it and go with the common male if you don't want to be constantly breeding. You could use another Pokemon like you want if you don't want to bother with a male Togepi.

AkioMoto

Years
I had a male Togepi in my Soul Silver (now a Togekiss) and given females are extremely rare for a Pokemon with a 12.5% female ratio, I'd say just screw it and go with the common male if you don't want to be constantly breeding. You could use another Pokemon like you want if you don't want to bother with a male Togepi.

Yeah I just said screw it and are going with aipom instead it's 50/50 ratio and I haven't used it before

Back