• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] F2P Pokemon Style Monster MMORPG Review - Also Looking For Volunteer Artists

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Version 2.1.9 Update on Monster MMORPG

* 6 Monster images updated with improved versions.

* A requested by players new feature, filtering to the MonsterDex and All Monsters page added

---- New feature screenshot

* %200 EXP & Gold bonus event started for the weekend

* Personal note from the Developer

---- I have PhD qualifying exam this Tuesday. Insha'Allah if i can pass it, after passing it i am planning to start coding v3.
Unfortunately finding quality web designer failed so i will start to not loose anymore time.

* Updated monster images

* New feature screenshot

new_filtering_feature_monster_mmorpg_by_monstermmorpg-d6n6n3m.png

Source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Free Online MMORPG Game Monster MMORPG Made For No Download Games Players & Pokemon Fans Another Cool Update V 2.2.0

* 1 New monster added to the game so now we have 1,800 different monsters
smile.gif

* Monster revamping process continue. It is slow because it is really hard to find such talented artists from reasonable prices.

* 2 Monster images revamped

* All monsters on maps re-assigned

* All monsters default abilities re-assigned

* All NPCs and their monsters re-assigned

* Special weekend 200% EXP event started

* Please hit F5 if you are still seeing old monsters

Revamped Monsters

#1223 Pyrake #858 Visiood

New monster

Source

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Dont like the battle system, doesnt looks good and confuses if you havent see the video.
pluginta.png

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Dont like the battle system, doesnt looks good and confuses if you havent see the video.
pluginta.png

hello can you provide me more info about how would you like it to be ?

so we can do that way in v3 hopefully

and here the news

Another great update of Monster MMORPG online free game

* 250% EXP and Gold bonus event started for the weekend

* 4 Monster images revamped (commissioned)

* 6 Monster images updated (these are freebies temporary until better versions come)

--- Press F5 and refresh your browser cache if you are still seeing old images

* Commissioned revamped monsters

* Images updated monsters freebies

#711 Firahi #712 Kamburn #713 Lavampus #989 Fivida #1617 Ruptican #1618 Ruptiroar

Source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Update 2.2.3 On Monster MMORPG A Browser Based Indie Game With Pathfinding AI

Update 2.2.3 On Monster MMORPG A Browser Based Indie Game With Pathfinding AI

*** This is one of the very important update recently happened

*** For the Sunday, 300% very special bonus event started. Both Gold and EXP

*** Battle animation can be turned off/on from control panel. Now it is remembered

*** Now you can click your username at right top to go your control panel

*** First few maps now have arrow images embedded to show exits and entrance to the monster center, shop or caves

*** Pathfinding feature implemented to the game

---- Pathfinding or pathing is the plotting, by a computer application, of the shortest route between two points. It is a more practical variant on solving mazes. This field of research is based heavily on Dijkstra's algorithm for finding the shortest path on a weighted graph.

---- In our game pathfinding works as to show you shortest path to the exits. In short a path to the route changing locations.

---- Pathfinding normally very hardware power consuming stuff but we are doing preprocessing to make it lightning fast.

---- Preprocessing still continues so pathfinding is supported to maps between 1-220. But in couple of days hopefully it will be supported at all of the maps.

---- Pathfinding can be turned off/on from control panel

---- Here pathfinding image

9rhp.png

*** Players starting positions to the game at the first map greatly randomized. So they won't compose a crowd at the front of monster center

*** Individual donation page added to the game. In order to view that page you need to login and have more than 5 monsters total

*** 7 Monster images completely revamped. Henrie is back ^^ (If you are still seeing old images please hit F5 or refresh the page)

*** All monsters on maps re-assigned

*** All NPCs and their monsters re-assigned

News Source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
* Monster MMORPG V 2.2.4 Change-logs Free MMO RPG Indie Game

* 5 Monsters images are revamped. 3 Of them got also name change

* 8 Monsters images slightly improved

* 200% EXP boost event started for the weekend

* Now when an error occurred while sending a private message it should keep your message instead of making message blank. Minimum private message title length reduced to 3 characters

* Several new curse words added on chat filter. If you believe there are still please pm me

* Now you can not send empty title messages with using multiple space characters

* Press F5 or refresh page to see updated images as always

Source

Last edited:

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Version 2.2.5 Update On No Cheat, No Download, Free Browser MMO RPG Monster MMORPG

* 3 Monsters Revamped

* 150% bonus event started for weekend

* There will be a lot of giveaway events from now on, the events will be made on facebook page

---- http://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG

---- Latest event: http://www.facebook.com/events/1394210950824097/?ref=22

* For weekend below monsters appear rate doubled

Double appear rate

Zenith on : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Eroding-Valley
http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Chillurk-Monster-Dex-1571

Legendary on : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Subzero-Town
http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Freezaco-Monster-Dex-1623

Ancient on : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Blossom-Exit
http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Quinnlong-Monster-Dex-1516

And revamped monsters (press F5 or refresh page if you are still seeing old images)

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
there is currently a fundamental problem with your Pokemon clone. your "unique" method of forcing users to vote for your site only creates frustration. it takes 30 minutes to click all the links to green checkmarks and then submit for the 100,000 for in game cash. at that point one of two things happen

1) surprisingly enough you actually get your cash

2) you are given a message that you just wasted 30 minutes of your life. there is no indication which of the 26 links failed. how could there be? all 26 have green checkmarks

ordinarily I would just not vote and forget about this problem. but the game has been cleverly designed with items and monster powers that cost hundreds of times what could be earned through ordinary play. so unless you vote every day your monsters will be under powered and you will not own essential items for gameplay

every other online game I have ever played that has voting gives the user the reward for EACH vote. they do not have to go to 26 websites and then be told there is an "error", but the "error" is not actually identified

as it stands now the next time the game wastes 30 minutes of my life I plan to only see this game in my rear view mirror and especially NOT recommend it to anyone who asks about it

the unintentionally hilarious part of this problem is that some of the 26 links go to broken websites, or go to "activities" like do a google search or installing an add on for your browser (not a vote and certainly an activity that only needs to be once, if at all). two links go to self promotion of the developer

Last edited:

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
there is currently a fundamental problem with your Pokemon clone. your "unique" method of forcing users to vote for your site only creates frustration. it takes 30 minutes to click all the links to green checkmarks and then submit for the 100,000 for in game cash. at that point one of two things happen

1) surprisingly enough you actually get your cash

2) you are given a message that you just wasted 30 minutes of your life. there is no indication which of the 26 links failed. how could there be? all 26 have green checkmarks

ordinarily I would just not vote and forget about this problem. but the game has been cleverly designed with items and monster powers that cost hundreds of times what could be earned through ordinary play. so unless you vote every day your monsters will be under powered and you will not own essential items for gameplay

every other online game I have ever played that has voting gives the user the reward for EACH vote. they do not have to go to 26 websites and then be told there is an "error", but the "error" is not actually identified

as it stands now the next time the game wastes 30 minutes of my life I plan to only see this game in my rear view mirror and especially NOT recommend it to anyone who asks about it

the unintentionally hilarious part of this problem is that some of the 26 links go to broken websites, or go to "activities" like do a google search or installing an add on for your browser (not a vote and certainly an activity that only needs to be once, if at all). two links go to self promotion of the developer

thanks for bringing this to my attention

actually voting simply is dead now. it is a previously designed thing

i am planning much more efficient and satisfactory promotion system for v3

Monster MMORPG V 2.2.6 Changelogs and awesome event announcement

* Alright guys here starts the schools holiday at Monster MMORPG.

* Till 6 January 2014 - 10 PM game time there will be - approx 14 days (click to see remaining time)
---- %200 Bonus Gold & EXP reward from battles
---- And %40 Bonus from each donation
##### Example if you donate 100$ you will get 140$ balance
##### http://www.monstermmorpg.com/donate.aspx

* 31 monster images updated.
---- 6 new professional revamps
---- 2 improved professional revamps
---- 23 free images that replaces old images and improves quality
##### Some of the monsters names changed

* Have fun

* Here the list of professional revamps (thanks to those talented artists)
---- Please refresh the page or hit F5 to see updated images

* Here the free improvements (thanks to all those talented artists)

#952 Auramus
#958 Battip
#965 Capty
#966 Cryle
#1020 Flybat
#1025 Sharlow
#1026 Sharcune
#398 Ivygroud
#615 Cunair
#1005 Rattip
#1006 Crystaleon
#1172 Foxfire
#1388 Sanditon
#1457 Burzal
#1722 Psycivy
#1792 Canostrich
#967 Raitigas
#969 Cintus
#1004 Luvaly
#1028 Venonake
#1029 Voltear
#1030 Tortearec
#1288 Marroslash

source

1080p gameplay tutorial video - a bit outdated right now

Last edited:

Erladino

Dancing with the winds!~
Years
This sounds like a fun game and everything, but it doesn't exactly meet the criterion for a killer MMO because it seems that's what you're working on. The graphics in-game are nice, but some fratures are just too extra and unnecessary, if you know what I mean.

People don't want to play an MMO that isn't based on anything else. "Sword Fighters" or something such may not exactly catch the eye of your audience. I mean...would you play a Naruto MMO, that features Naruto and characters, or would you play one, that seems / like / Naruto. To be honest, a monster MMO with completely new monsters is a little bit hard to get used to. Why not make an MMO out of things people already know, like Pokemon or Digimon whose fanbases are large, and original creators have not licensed an MMO nor refrained others from doing so?

PRO for example implements the unique idea of Pokemon Rumble's Battle Royales and entirely Pokemon Mystery Dungeon interface. You get to be the pokemon you want to be. Nonetheless, I'll say a lot of effort has been put into this MMO, and I pat you on the back for it~

Regards,
Erlade.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
This sounds like a fun game and everything, but it doesn't exactly meet the criterion for a killer MMO because it seems that's what you're working on. The graphics in-game are nice, but some fratures are just too extra and unnecessary, if you know what I mean.

People don't want to play an MMO that isn't based on anything else. "Sword Fighters" or something such may not exactly catch the eye of your audience. I mean...would you play a Naruto MMO, that features Naruto and characters, or would you play one, that seems / like / Naruto. To be honest, a monster MMO with completely new monsters is a little bit hard to get used to. Why not make an MMO out of things people already know, like Pokemon or Digimon whose fanbases are large, and original creators have not licensed an MMO nor refrained others from doing so?

PRO for example implements the unique idea of Pokemon Rumble's Battle Royales and entirely Pokemon Mystery Dungeon interface. You get to be the pokemon you want to be. Nonetheless, I'll say a lot of effort has been put into this MMO, and I pat you on the back for it~

Regards,
Erlade.

very well said. actually this was a pokemon mmorpg but nintendo forced me to shut down 3 years ago

since then they didn't shut down any other pokemon mmorpgs out there

there are like 30 others right now operating

i dont know why though. i am not sure but i may open another pokemon mmorpg in future with using my current system who knows :D

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Monster MMORPG Another Game Patch Is Live Right Now : V 2.2.7

* All monsters on all maps re-assigned

* All NPCs on all maps re-assigned

* All NPC monsters re-assigned

* For until the school holiday event ends now the EXP & Gold bonus is 300%

* Very rare monsters giveaways are continuing on our official Facebook page make sure you follow
----- http://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG

* 5 Monster images updated. 3 of them are commissioned and 2 of them are volunteered

---

* Volunteered ones

* Commissioned ones

source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Free to play M.Sc. computer engineer developed indie game browser based mmo rpg MonsterMMORPG V 2.2.9 Change logs

* Press F5 (or refresh button in browser) to see updated images

* Total 13 monster images updated. All of them are from volunteered artists. Expect one of the artist is i recently commissioned. The commissioned monster is not ready yet although.

* 1 image is done by this new commissioned artist as a freebie

* 12 monster images updated by volunteer artists contributions (Free)

change log source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
collaboratively developed online indie browser based mmo rpg game Monster MMORPG V 2.3.0 Changelogs and event

* Press F5 (or refresh button in browser) to see updated images

* For the weekend 200% bonus EXP & Gold event started

* Total 10 monster images updated. 2 of them are from professional commissioned artists although the artist Firefox didn't take any money from us this time as well ty to him.

* Commissioned artists

* 8 monster images replaced with better ones by volunteer artists contributions (Free)

news source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Indie developed free online mmo rpg game MonsterMMORPG new update V 2.3.1 change logs - new monster added to the game and awesome new monster images

* 1 New monster added to the game. It was a long time since we added a new monster to the game :) This new monster is professionally commissioned monster. Actually i was gonna use this also for improving an existing monster artwork but since community requested we added it to the game as a very strong legendary.

* 5 Monster images are updated professionally (by commissioned artists)

* 5 Monster images are replaced with better ones. These are not new but those which replaced with commissioned ones replaces other worse quality monsters.

* All monsters on all maps re-assigned

* All NPCs on all maps re-assigned

* 200% Bonus event started for weekend

* All default abilities of monsters re-assigned

* Press F5 or refresh your browser cache to see updated images

* Currently not available to catch monsters can be seen at below (they may still be obtainable with transformation)

---- http://www.monstermmorpg.com/Not-Appear-On-Maps.txt

** New monster #1801 Werebear

** 5 Monster images updated professionally (commissioned artworks)

** 5 Monsters that has image and name replacement with better images

News source

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Free online Monster MMORPG game MonsterMMORPG another update - check out if you are looking for an online Pokemon MMORPG game

* 2 monster images are updated via professional artist (comissioned) (hit f5 to see updated images or refresh the page)

* A new great filtering feature added to the game. Now you can search for the monsters that can learn particular moves that you want to filter.

--- For example you can list the monsters that can learn Absorbing Ray move
--- http://www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterDex

* Facebook comments added to the individual pages of monsters and maps (at the bottom of the pages)

* 100% bonus event started for the weekend

# Updated monsters

# Monsterdex new filter screenshot

monsterdex_update.png

# Facebook comment plugin for monsters and maps individual pages

facebook_comments.png

news source

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I've not actually seen this before and for a moment I considered downloading it...
Personally, I don't like any of the monsters, so that's a reason why I'm not going to download it... They all look like they want to kill each other... Plus they look more like concepts to monsters and not actually in-play monsters... If they are monsters you battle, they don't fit at all with the maps, HD monsters with pixelated maps and characters, it doesn't make sense to me.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
I've not actually seen this before and for a moment I considered downloading it...
Personally, I don't like any of the monsters, so that's a reason why I'm not going to download it... They all look like they want to kill each other... Plus they look more like concepts to monsters and not actually in-play monsters... If they are monsters you battle, they don't fit at all with the maps, HD monsters with pixelated maps and characters, it doesn't make sense to me.

lol it is not a download game

can you please check the game before commenting :D

ty very much

http://www.monstermmorpg.com/

Back